Vallejo political note

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
anon

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

mockingbird wrote:
FOTFLMAO!!!!!!!
BTW, the hundreds of native americans you claim demonstrated were in reality far less in number and made up mainly of anarchists and homeless. LOL.
Other than being Native American, your description of demonstrators, sounds like the group Marti Brown protested with across from VPD. Great picture in the VIB of her screaming with sign.
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being Native American, your description of demonstrators, sounds like the group Marti Brown protested with across from VPD. Great picture in the VIB of her screaming with sign.
What are you blathering about.What demonstration? And your point is?
Kurshan King of Moldavia

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ramble on Sam and then ask yourself why you have no friends. Right Norman? Right Buc?
sam ghost army

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

all sam's friends will reveal themselves on election day. more scathing facts about vibbers on the way!
hooray sam!! hooray gobs!!
taking back our city!!!
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sam ghost army wrote:
all sam's friends will reveal themselves on election day. more scathing facts about vibbers on the way!
hooray sam!! hooray gobs!!
taking back our city!!!
Sams only friend Wounded Knee has even dissed him. Since Sam is homeless how can he take back a City he has no ownership of other than a place to beg for food. Poor Sammie .
sam ghost army

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tsk, tsk, all caps shows frustration, and fear. keep shouting, it will all be over soon. the really good stuff is yet to hit mailboxes and tv screens. haven't got any mailers from anti-jump start. got any headed our way?
Whitey McKracken

American Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sam ghost army wrote:
all sam's friends will reveal themselves on election day. more scathing facts about vibbers on the way!
hooray sam!! hooray gobs!!
taking back our city!!!
Sam... those people are not your friends, you like to think they are because you have no friends but you're wrong as usual. Just the other day you were bragging about being at the "major players" houses, even you know deep down you're not welcome. The sooner you get a grip on your social disorder the sooner you'll be accepted by at least a few.
negriss

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Got you all riled up!! LOL! What I way to spend your sunday.

fools.
Whitey McKracken

American Canyon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I have to laugh when I see all the bull crap posted here about the Jump Start Vallejo slate, the anti Jump Start attacks, the anti Summers attacks by David Crumrine, Pam Keith and the rest of the VIB freaks. The bull crap on the VIB website, the bull crap Marc Garman writes, the lies the VIB candidates tell about not accepting special interest money or endorsements after they sought them from the unions and were rejected. The attacks against Jon Riley, J.T. Miller, me, and anyone else supporting the Jump Start Vallejo slate. The debates, the thought that any of this makes one bit of difference. It doesn't!
They just can't grasp the simple fact that there no longer are enough of them to get any of their candidates elected. More than 3000 people registered to vote since the last election.
It's one big exercise of futility for VIB. The more crap they post the funnier it becomes.
They are finished and they know it!
29 days to go and the VIB plague will be lifted from Vallejo for good!
I'm not voting for a website, you obsessed waste of skin. Get and life and eat a salad

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 13, 2013
 
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I have to laugh when I see all the bull crap posted here about the Jump Start Vallejo slate, the anti Jump Start attacks, the anti Summers attacks by David Crumrine, Pam Keith and the rest of the VIB freaks. The bull crap on the VIB website, the bull crap Marc Garman writes, the lies the VIB candidates tell about not accepting special interest money or endorsements after they sought them from the unions and were rejected. The attacks against Jon Riley, J.T. Miller, me, and anyone else supporting the Jump Start Vallejo slate. The debates, the thought that any of this makes one bit of difference. It doesn't!
They just can't grasp the simple fact that there no longer are enough of them to get any of their candidates elected. More than 3000 people registered to vote since the last election.
It's one big exercise of futility for VIB. The more crap they post the funnier it becomes.
They are finished and they know it!
29 days to go and the VIB plague will be lifted from Vallejo for good!
So 3000 people registered to vote. BIG FREAKING DEAL. Let me guess, you consulated with Cloe the Gyspy and she told you EVERY one of them were good little dempocrap voters. How do you live with an ego that big?
Otis Pearsall

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey Pinhead, he was referencing the growing body of votes from the brown communities of faith that will crush the hag atheists out. Pay attention, you drunk!
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Otis Pearsall wrote:
Hey Pinhead, he was referencing the growing body of votes from the brown communities of faith that will crush the hag atheists out. Pay attention, you drunk!
Show us the numbers. Oh I forgot that you only have a lot of hot air to disseminate.
Sparky

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

for anyone who wants to know the real Sam Kurshan
just google his name . then consider that this jump-start PAC has enlisted him and is probably paying him for his crapping on so many of the good People of Vallejo most especially WOMEN of all persuasions .
just try it GOOGLE SAM KURSHAN ....Remembering that he is a jump start operative motivated by just what ??????????
midnight rambler

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

vallejo is now 75 percent non-white. these voters will not vote for old white women with no faith values. liat will get more votes than katy and joanne. lovely photo of joanne in the weekend flyer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 34 of34
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Martinez News Video

•••
•••

Martinez Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martinez People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Martinez News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martinez
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••