Vallejo political note
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Vallejo political note
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/news/ci_2430...

The Sierra Club's Redwood Chapter and its Solano Group have announced endorsements in next month's Vallejo City Council candidate election.

Of the 11 candidates, the organization is backing Katy Miessner, Liat Meitzenheimer for full terms, and Joanne Schivley for the partial term.
negriss

Vallejo, CA

#2 Oct 13, 2013
At what price Liat?? Glen Cove? GVRD TOKEN.
negriss

Vallejo, CA

#3 Oct 13, 2013
Dont tell me that the desecration of a sacred cemetery for the Bay are ridge trail, GVRD, and Sierras club is not special interest. Special outside interest. The native american community thought so.
tobacco breath

Vallejo, CA

#4 Oct 13, 2013
liat did not stand up for the native american community.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2013
More racism. Just what we need.
anon

Vallejo, CA

#6 Oct 13, 2013
The Communist Party USA website links to a number of environmental organizations, which not only includes the Sierra Club, but eco-terrorists organizations like Greenpeace as well.

Endorsement of VIB candidates sounds about right
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#7 Oct 13, 2013
LOL. you're a liar and a racist. glen cove was NEVER a "sacred cemetary". that's been proven and accepted by the most likely descendent. your disrespectful posting name shows you're a hypocritical racist not really concerned with people of color. keep it up tho' because with every post you reveal how really bigoted and ignorant you are. LOL.
youragodamnliar

Vallejo, CA

#8 Oct 13, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. you're a liar and a racist. glen cove was NEVER a "sacred cemetary". that's been proven and accepted by the most likely descendent. your disrespectful posting name shows you're a hypocritical racist not really concerned with people of color. keep it up tho' because with every post you reveal how really bigoted and ignorant you are. LOL.
yeah? F@#K YOU snot nose.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#9 Oct 13, 2013
FOTFLMAO!!!!!! my, my, why so touchy this morning? sounds like you're overly sensitive when called on your lies. nothing to fall back on but profanity and sophomoric name calling. snot nose? really? i could do better than that in kindergarten. LOL.
Bald Fat Man in a Hula

Fairfield, CA

#10 Oct 13, 2013
youragodamnliar wrote:
<quoted text>yeah? F@#K YOU snot nose.
LOL!

Bald fat midget, wounded ego, and a graffiti skunk that fancies himself as an artist.

(t)urd enragement!
istillloveyoutho ugh

San Leandro, CA

#11 Oct 13, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
FOTFLMAO!!!!!! my, my, why so touchy this morning? sounds like you're overly sensitive when called on your lies. nothing to fall back on but profanity and sophomoric name calling. snot nose? really? i could do better than that in kindergarten. LOL.
blah blah blah it out your smoke hole. Snot nose brat.
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY

Vallejo, CA

#12 Oct 13, 2013
istillloveyouthough wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah it out your smoke hole. Snot nose brat.
When Sam has no response he regresses to the Village Idiot.
Bald Fat Man in a Hula

Fairfield, CA

#13 Oct 13, 2013
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY wrote:
<quoted text>
When Sam has no response he regresses to the Village Idiot.
I have never read a post of fatso's that would disqualify him from that title.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement
if obama had a son

Vallejo, CA

#14 Oct 13, 2013
who cares what bunch of liberal bedwetting tree-huggers think about anything. screw them all, don't vote for any body, the result will be the same!
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY

Vallejo, CA

#15 Oct 13, 2013
if obama had a son wrote:
who cares what bunch of liberal bedwetting tree-huggers think about anything. screw them all, don't vote for any body, the result will be the same!
Then why are you even posting? I guess you must be a liberal in sheeps clothing
if obama had a son

Vallejo, CA

#17 Oct 13, 2013
JUMPSTART STUMBLES BADLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you even posting? I guess you must be a liberal in sheeps clothing
eat homo do do
Im Sam hes not

United States

#18 Oct 13, 2013
Mockingbird is wrong. The land the Glen Cove park is on is in fact a native American burial ground and some of the remains are stored and archived at the University of California Berkeley campus. Liat as a GVRD board member, is responsible for approving the Park whose constructiion desecrated the land it is built on. Liat and her VIB friends commented about this on VIB's website, insulting the hundreds of Native Americans who demonstrated against the building of the park, calling them "morons in mocassins. Liat and her VIB friends are racists.
sam ghost army

Vallejo, CA

#19 Oct 13, 2013
liat doomed her chances when she advocated for high salaried jobs for outsiders. after all the effort she has put in at south vallejo and other disadvantaged neighborhoods, she blurts out the vib mantra, drive the poor from our town.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#20 Oct 13, 2013
FOTFLMAO!!!!!!! you are wrong on so many levels i don't even know where to start. the glen cove area was NEVER a burying ground except for the flotsam and jetsam of everyday life. that area has been graded, regraded, plowed, grazed, built on, regraded again so many times now that it has very little resemblance to the place it once was. there was nothing built there and nothing was "desecrated". as for liat calling someone a "moron in mocassins", you and anyone else that alleges that are liars. liat stood in solidarity with the intertribal council (norman de'ocampo and midge wagner on any number of issues concerning the first people. and took heat for it. don't even go there and prove that you're the fool you appear to be.
BTW, the hundreds of native americans you claim demonstrated were in reality far less in number and made up mainly of anarchists and homeless. LOL.
anon

Vallejo, CA

#21 Oct 13, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
FOTFLMAO!!!!!!!
BTW, the hundreds of native americans you claim demonstrated were in reality far less in number and made up mainly of anarchists and homeless. LOL.
Other than being Native American, your description of demonstrators, sounds like the group Marti Brown protested with across from VPD. Great picture in the VIB of her screaming with sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a dreamer and you're dead 10 hr Anon 7
On The Fringe opens original piece at Vallejo’s... 12 hr lock her up2020 4
News Vallejo files lawsuit to block cannabis initiative 18 hr the digger 5
News New food, fund-raising platform launches in Val... 18 hr the digger 3
News Womena s March Vallejo: A show of support Fri what else ya got 4
Council vote on Orcem/VMT Fri fedup2 43
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Jan '18 Willze1958_ 84

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages