Pastor Summers Ties to Extremist Chur...

Pastor Summers Ties to Extremist Churches

Posted in the Martinez Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Shame on Summers

Vallejo, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2013
It's not going to work. It didn't work with Osby and It won't work now. You spineless cowards have to do this anonymously. So much for standing behind your beliefs and commitments.

You have done irreparable damage to your candidates.

Your loss on Election Day will be a record one..
CRRAAAZY

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 Sep 19, 2013
When you say "your loss on election day will be a record one", are you taking yourself out of the equation? You are far and away the biggest loser in Vallejo history, whether referring to election day results or life in general. No one has a thing on you spamtard.
By the way, you know if Summers beliefs were law that shim you "date" would have been gone a long time ago.
Whitey McKrackin

Napa, CA

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Samuel Kurshan wrote:
I'm not going to work. I don't work and I won't work now. You spineless cowards have to accept this anonymously. So much for standing behind the US beliefs and commitments.
I have done irreparable damage to your children.
My loss of Erections will be a record one..
See above... I fixed it for you
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#7 Sep 19, 2013
FOTFLMAO!!!!!! you're projecting again, sammy. YOU are the cowardly king of anonymous posters. and it's you that does irreparable damage to your candidate. has any candidate proudly displayed your name on their endorsement list? NO. because no one wants to be connected to you, sammy. not even anthony summers. LOL.
ANON

Vallejo, CA

#9 Sep 19, 2013
Spinless cowards "eh", better than a brainless wart .
spammy is the kiss of death for any Candidate, they have all been advised to keep their distance from this pariah of poop .
Pamela

Vallejo, CA

#11 Sep 19, 2013
I find the tactic of using personal vendettas against private citizens, some who are medically unable to defend themselves, to be distasteful and absolutely offensive.

Sam Kurshan, you should be ashamed of yourself. You should be the one asking for forgiveness.
anon

Vallejo, CA

#13 Sep 19, 2013
http://www.transformourworld.org/en/blogs/118...

Crazy Summers claims HE'S responsible for Vallejo coming out of bankruptcy, because of his and Michael Brown's prayers!

Some qualifications!
monkey business

Vallejo, CA

#14 Sep 19, 2013
Summers passed on the master plan for ridding Vallejo of the gay scourge in that hat Osby presented to the president of Tanzania. God help us all.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Why doesn't Pippin Dew, Jesus Malgapo, or Rozzana Verder-Aliga say anything about their relationship to the anti-gay preacher Anthony Summers?
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Why doesn't Pippin Dew, Jesus Malgapo, or Rozzana Verder-Aliga say anything about their relationship to the anti-gay preacher Anthony Summers?
1. Pippin Dew, Jesus Malgapo and Rozzana Verder-Aliga absolutely need the votes of the AA community and Black Churches that makes up 25 percent of Vallejo to put them over the top in this so-called Labor Slate.

2. Verder-Aliga and Malgapo are Catholics. They are NOT going to go against what the Minnesota Archbishop said at the Napa Institute about the "SIN" of LGBTQ. Watch here: http://youtu.be/QvH7NBAK89g
Gloom and Doom for VIB

Vallejo, CA

#17 Sep 20, 2013
The voters of color and faith will mass their votes on candidates of color and faith to wrest Vallejo from the hands of the white devil heathens of VIB. They will also vote for Pippin Dew because she is endorsed by the candidates of color. Won't be much longer folks and we will make this city move and shake with opportunity for all.
Anon

Vallejo, CA

#18 Sep 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Pippin Dew, Jesus Malgapo and Rozzana Verder-Aliga absolutely need the votes of the AA community and Black Churches that makes up 25 percent of Vallejo to put them over the top in this so-called Labor Slate.
2. Verder-Aliga and Malgapo are Catholics. They are NOT going to go against what the Minnesota Archbishop said at the Napa Institute about the "SIN" of LGBTQ. Watch here: http://youtu.be/QvH7NBAK89g
The entire slate will benefit from the 75% population of color in today's Vallejo. They will not be voting for old white women that promise to watch spending and have more meetings. Time to move!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Only a racist would paint all voters "of color" with the same brush.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#20 Sep 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
3. It's payback on the Prop 8 issue. Mormons and Catholics led the way for Solano County passing Prop 8. This so-called "labor slate" will re-inforce that despite the SCOTUS gay decision.
Anon

Vallejo, CA

#21 Sep 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
3. It's payback on the Prop 8 issue. Mormons and Catholics led the way for Solano County passing Prop 8. This so-called "labor slate" will re-inforce that despite the SCOTUS gay decision.
Yes! Prop. 8 won easily in this town in '08 and there are even more Catholics and Baptists today! Hooray for the Straight Slate!!
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#22 Sep 20, 2013
LOL. i wonder how pippin's frend, johnny walker, feels about his friend, pippin, running on a slate with a known homophobe.
dickie bird

Vallejo, CA

#23 Sep 20, 2013
like you always say, why don't you call him and find out? i love how you people label those that do not embrace rumppackers.
ohyea-

Vallejo, CA

#24 Sep 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead they can go against the Pope who is now setting doctrine that calls for tolerance and acceptance of the individual. It was none other than the infallible Pope who is preaching that the Church is overly involved with doctrine and petty things instead of providing ministry. Interesting distinction. How many of you haters (choose your category) will follow the new lesson now being pitched by the head of the Church, as compared to some lowly, less than Cardinal, back water bureaucrat who can kiss his chances for promotion goodbye.
lisa

Vallejo, CA

#25 Sep 20, 2013
ohyea- wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead they can go against the Pope who is now setting doctrine that calls for tolerance and acceptance of the individual. It was none other than the infallible Pope who is preaching that the Church is overly involved with doctrine and petty things instead of providing ministry. Interesting distinction. How many of you haters (choose your category) will follow the new lesson now being pitched by the head of the Church, as compared to some lowly, less than Cardinal, back water bureaucrat who can kiss his chances for promotion goodbye.
people will still vote according to what they believe, not what the pope tells them. the popes comments are only his opinion anyway, and his opinion is not that popular in the catholic community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Code Blue!' UC Davis med students call Trump a... 53 min Citizen 5
Frank Malifrando: Can Vallejo save Mad Hatter? 2 hr sam 13
Vallejo City Manager seeks guidance about Faraday 4 hr ridebyit 7
Xavier Becerra to be Attorney General - But Bar... 4 hr pot belly 3
News Christmas donations sought for Tots in American... 5 hr Uncle Sam 5
News OK, so, pota s legal. Now what? 5 hr Willie Nelson 14
California Fights Greenhouse Gas-Farting Cows b... 5 hr read it 3

Martinez Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance