Cash-strapped Solano official denies stealing theater group's funds

Apr 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

Kimble Goodman, who has devoted much of his time over the years serving on boards and commissions in Benicia without pay, was having financial troubles leading up to his arrest Friday on embezzlement charges, court records show.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Apr 24, 2013
holders people

Atherton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

hey, isn't diversity great ?!? well Benicia now you know what to do next time.
Lamont Hightower

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Yikes! Even Uncle Toms go bad. The bruthas last name sure fooled the Benicians.
YUUUUUP

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Now he can join Pearsall and exchange stories. Brotha from anotha motha.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

That was some hangover when 'old Abe woke up the next morning and said "I did WHAT.........."?
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

C'mon clowns, that kind of racist crap is just so wrong even for this low bar forum.
clue

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

free speech, now stfu, you know what goes on here!
mike

Fairfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Salty Dog wrote:
C'mon clowns, that kind of racist crap is just so wrong even for this low bar forum.
free speech .you know what im talking about
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>
free speech .you know what im talking about
Free speech, my ass.

Free to make internet clowns of yourselves.

Anonymous = no accountability.

That is not an American value.
Madoff

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Stealing the American way.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Low bar. Yes you are SO smart, elite and better than every one. God you people are so stupid and petty. This is why benicia should build a large fence to protect their cute little, clean town from our thugs and progressive communist hippies.
thug free city

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

we met out of town friends in benicia for the opening of the sailing season on saturday. did not see a single pants dragging thug anywhere over there. i hate vallejo so much i can't describe it.
Now Dig This Baby

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

We grocery shop and occasionally dine out in either Benicia or American Canyon. Coming back into Vallejo is a stark comparison, trash and bums everywhere you look. I know, why don't I just leave but it is not that easy to change my entire life at my age and I am not willing to sell my properties to investment groups.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Now Dig This Baby wrote:
We grocery shop and occasionally dine out in either Benicia or American Canyon. Coming back into Vallejo is a stark comparison, trash and bums everywhere you look. I know, why don't I just leave but it is not that easy to change my entire life at my age and I am not willing to sell my properties to investment groups.
If it helps at all, you aren't alone. This place is a mess and coming home from anywhere just amplifies that fact. We are a crime ridden ghetto. It's not happening, it's already happened.
anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
If it helps at all, you aren't alone. This place is a mess and coming home from anywhere just amplifies that fact. We are a crime ridden ghetto. It's not happening, it's already happened.
Looks like you have joined the negative nay bobs society where you complain but don't take action to improve your city. It's all about "them" it appears. Organize a neighborhood watch. Join a volunteer group. Paint your house. Get the bum down the street to clean up the yard. Send a complaint to code enforcement. Do something other than run your mouth. There are a lot of us out here who are doing things to improve our neighborhood and our city. Put up or shut up!
Now Dig This Baby

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you have joined the negative nay bobs society where you complain but don't take action to improve your city. It's all about "them" it appears. Organize a neighborhood watch. Join a volunteer group. Paint your house. Get the bum down the street to clean up the yard. Send a complaint to code enforcement. Do something other than run your mouth. There are a lot of us out here who are doing things to improve our neighborhood and our city. Put up or shut up!
There have been people for many years before you expressing optimism for a better city and chiding those of us that can see it is a waste of time. Vallejo is now too far gone to fix. You keep improving your neighborhood, mine is lost. I won't do a thing for Vallejo. I will continue to run my mouth when I feel like it.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

"send a complaint to Code Enforcement", that oughta work.......... Wonder why it hasn't worked yet. Burned out house on Amador / Nebraska, been that way for a year, garbage cans left overflowing on the street, permantly, graffitti EVERYWHERE, junk cars on residential property, butt-dragging loiterers stinking up our neighborhoods, and CE does nothing about it but let your grass grow a couple weeks or neglect to keep your old underwater house painted to their desires and you get two registered letters threatening you with confiscatory fines and fees; This is what Code "Enforcement" (ha, ha, ha, ha) is all about, nothing short of legalized extortion against decent property owners; see the double-standard?
Salty Dog

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Didn't the blacks ruin the scene at the Myra theater years back too?
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are so very smart and good!!! Just think good thoughts and the ghetto will turn into a beautiful park with rainbows and unicorns. You are an idiot. I've called Code Enforcement over a dozen times, landlord picks up the discarded furniture and two weeks later the place is trashed again. Nothing ever changes. I pick up trash in my neighborhood daily, not because I'm trying to please idiots like you, because I can't live in filth. Ghetto filth race down Mariposa St. every day and night. They drive by at 2, 3 and 4am with their bass vibrating their crappy cars and my windows. And you have the audacity to say I'm the problem, because I'm "negative" and have the nerve to point what is obvious to anyone with eyes?!? Only an idiot would look around this cesspool and say things are improving. And you no standards, blind, progressive nutjobs are as much to blame as the thugs for our current ghetto status. Congratulations!!!!!
Madoff

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Salty Dog wrote:
Didn't the blacks ruin the scene at the Myra theater years back too?
No just the whites again!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Vallejo, CA 18 min i am sam also 108
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 49 min Pea solved 200,566
People vs. Anthony Joseph Pearsall (Oct '12) 3 hr i am sam also 344
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 5 hr Don Feducci 305
Solano County Supervisors declare state of emer... 6 hr Green valley 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Donny B 7,922
Solano supervisors declare quake state of emerg... 8 hr heads will roll 2

Search the Martinez Forum:
•••

Martinez News Video

•••
•••

Martinez Jobs

•••