Damn, I had to look away!
money shot

Vallejo, CA

#3 Jan 26, 2013
wrong color buddy.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2013
Liat changed the location of her DOJ thing in the Country Club Crest late last night from the Best Western in the CCC to the Marriotts outside the CCC (only announced on VIB). Isn't that wonderful?
a fire hose will do

Vallejo, CA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
Who gives a crap? Besides the head hunters and our poor cops this stupid waste of time, attention and focus is best to be ignored by any of us who actually have a brain in our heads.
wish list

Vallejo, CA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Id love to see Liat and the rest of them rolling around in the street as Vallejos finest turns the fire hoses on them. Every last mother@#cking one of them.
unicorn society

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jan 26, 2013
these dumb mfers are going to erupt into more demands for answers just like last time. the question is "why is your son a soulless thug?"
i have no sympathy for any of these young victims of their own culture. let them kill each other off, i hate every freaking one of them for the content of their character.
Samie the Hut

Vallejo, CA

#8 Jan 26, 2013
sammie is still enraged at his no show.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#10 Apr 29, 2013
Liat Meitzenheimer announces Bid for Vallejo City Council Seat
4/29/13
By Liat Meitzenheimer for City Council Press Release
http://ibvallejo.com/index.php...

Liat Meitzenheimer, Greater Vallejo Recreation District (GVRD) Board Member and longtime community leader, has announced she is running for one of four open seats on the Vallejo City Council in November.

When asked why she’s running, Liat said,“Vallejo’s recovery is still in its infancy, and will require constant oversight, strong leadership, vision, and a love for this city. We need honest, dedicated leaders who know what’s happened in the past and will ensure we don’t re-create the mistakes that led us down that road to bankruptcy. My involvement and accomplishments in the community prove that I can be that leader.”
Greedy Union Thug

Vallejo, CA

#11 Apr 29, 2013
What exactly does "affordable contracts" represent, other than limiting service levels to the budgeted amount? What good is an affordable contract if it continues to subject the community to gross understaffing? Expect a lot more turnover of officers going forward.
Hmmm

Concord, CA

#12 Apr 29, 2013
wish list wrote:
Id love to see Liat and the rest of them rolling around in the street as Vallejos finest turns the fire hoses on them. Every last mother@#cking one of them.
Vallejo's finest would not waste the energy to reload the hoses for the event. A waste of water and they are waaaaaay too busy to take time that should be spent on their 1300 calls they get annually.
Kurshan will toast Liat

Pittsburg, CA

#13 Apr 29, 2013
I wouldn't want to be Litwat. When Kurshan delivers his arsenal of Litwat's VIB misdeeds
to the voters she will be finished.
no principals at vib

Vallejo, CA

#15 Apr 29, 2013
liat supported the seabreeze conversion to 100% subsidized, but vib doesn't care. another hypocrisy.
good news

Vallejo, CA

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Kurshan will toast Liat wrote:
I wouldn't want to be Litwat. When Kurshan delivers his arsenal of Litwat's VIB misdeeds
to the voters she will be finished.
thank you sam. we don't need any more acrimony towards our police force.
Truth Teller

American Canyon, CA

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Liat, along with many people - and a unanimous council, were against the Seabeeeze craptastic plan.

More lies, whining and sexist drivel from you? No doubt Piggy!
YOURE NUTS

San Francisco, CA

#18 Apr 29, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
Liat, along with many people - and a unanimous council, were against the Seabeeeze craptastic plan.
More lies, whining and sexist drivel from you? No doubt Piggy!
I was at that meeting and she denounced everybody who opposed the plan. What TRUTH are you ralking about? She said that the tax payer money taking leaches deserve to be treated like everybody else who works for a living. Give me a break. Look at the video and stop telling lies. SHE WAS ALL FOR THE PLAN. She needs to get out of Vallejo. She's another re-tired old hag with no investment or care for Vallejo. She's not a business owner who pays taxes. And that's what need, someone who depends on what comes through the door of thier business in order to stay afloat.
wendy

San Rafael, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
spammy : Business owner ? your sorry ass could not even begin to comprehend what it takes to run a business .. you have probably never worked that hard in your sorry life .. All you do is suck from the
society that feeds you ..
Truth Teller

American Canyon, CA

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Hey YOU'RE NUTS, you are 100% wrong. She was against 100% subsidized, against it's location, against 55 years, against housing plans grouping people of low income in projects...are you stupid or malicious - or both?

She's intelligent, articulate, well informed and has the whole community (not just some) in mind. She'll make a great council members so stop soiling your drawers.
all I need to know

Vallejo, CA

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
Hey YOU'RE NUTS, you are 100% wrong. She was against 100% subsidized, against it's location, against 55 years, against housing plans grouping people of low income in projects...are you stupid or malicious - or both?
She's intelligent, articulate, well informed and has the whole community (not just some) in mind. She'll make a great council members so stop soiling your drawers.
Cyndie Michelle thinks shes the bees knees. Enough said.
Duh

Vallejo, CA

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Typical bs by the knuckle draggers. Can't address any of the issues without making up fictitious stories and posting stupid videos that have nothing to do with the person. Sam's old and tired five year old VIB conspiracy has become a bore and trivial. If this is the best you got she has nothing to worry about.
swing low

Vallejo, CA

#23 Apr 30, 2013
i don't see sam kurshan anywhere here? paranoid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Hallett: Money behind the mailers 8 hr Kurshan Village I... 20
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 9 hr North Mountain 125
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 11 hr Latricia 1
VMT/Orcem Environmental Justice Report 12 hr Believe 25
Report says terminal, cement facility to have n... 14 hr Kurshan Village I... 9
News New Brain Atlas Reveals Where Words Are Stored 19 hr Laura Jane 1
Motorcyclist involved in fatal collision in Val... 20 hr Chrissy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages