Reward for helping John Riley find hi...

Reward for helping John Riley find his JumpStart Nuts

Posted in the Martinez Forum

Wheres Rileys Nuts

Vallejo, CA

#1 Oct 20, 2013
According to inside JumpStart sources John Riley can be seen in the Say No to Pippin Dew ad chasing after his JumpStart Nuts. They were last reported as scurrying towards Benicia. The reward for finding these Nuts are Bankruptcy due to Binding Arbitration and a Strong Mayor who runs the City into the ground.

The unnamed sources said the Vallejo voters were told the Nuts were highly desirable because they were locally produced. The reality is that they spent most of their life in Benicia.

He is the ad.

http://ibvallejo.com/index.php...
Say No to Piipin Dew

Vallejo, CA

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Riley still can't find his JumpStart Nut.

Most recent report placed the JumpStart Nut taking a breather at one of Pippin Dews coached soccer games in Benicia.

Another placed them at Pippins office in Benicia.

Some suspect they are hiding at her daughter's school in Benicia.

Now I understand the Carpetbagger reference.
Help Find Jumpstart Nut

Vallejo, CA

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Wheres Rileys Nuts wrote:
According to inside JumpStart sources John Riley can be seen in the Say No to Pippin Dew ad chasing after his JumpStart Nuts. They were last reported as scurrying towards Benicia. The reward for finding these Nuts are Bankruptcy due to Binding Arbitration and a Strong Mayor who runs the City into the ground.
The unnamed sources said the Vallejo voters were told the Nuts were highly desirable because they were locally produced. The reality is that they spent most of their life in Benicia.
He is the ad.
In a Topix exclusive the Public was informed that John Riley is searching for the JumpStart Nut that was last seen in the Say NO to Pippin Dew Ad.
There was some confusion about the origin of the Nut. Originally it was thought the Nut was from Vallejo as it described as being from the area (for 25 years). However one of our crackpot reporters after 10 seconds of Goggling determined that the pedigree of the nut to be Benician for most of its adult life.

Please do whatever you can to help.
really want to go THERE

Vallejo, CA

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Say No to Piipin Dew wrote:
Riley still can't find his JumpStart Nut.
Most recent report placed the JumpStart Nut taking a breather at one of Pippin Dews coached soccer games in Benicia.
Another placed them at Pippins office in Benicia.
Some suspect they are hiding at her daughter's school in Benicia.
Now I understand the Carpetbagger reference.
I hear they were almost stolen at gunpoint by some black POS with his pants around his knees in Vallejo. So Benicia was chosen for its safety and location. Seems the city council in Vallejo let the entire town go to hell and nothing is safe.
joanne

Vallejo, CA

#5 Oct 21, 2013
lol, you blame anyone in this shidhole for wanting to live in benicia, or anywhere else? thugs everywhere, day and night. if you haven't been a victim yet, you have only beaten the odds for another day.
Hello its me Samthe Idiot

Vallejo, CA

#6 Oct 21, 2013
joanne wrote:
lol, you blame anyone in this shidhole for wanting to live in benicia, or anywhere else? thugs everywhere, day and night. if you haven't been a victim yet, you have only beaten the odds for another day.
Then move out of Vallejo-it will help improve our air quality index.
now hummmm

Modesto, CA

#7 Oct 21, 2013
UPDATE
Riley found his nuts! It seems they were wedged in Martis throat. Go figure!
Sam Obese Cheetoh Eater

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2013
now hummmm wrote:
UPDATE
Riley found his nuts! It seems they were wedged in Martis throat. Go figure!
fixed!

Riley found his nuts wedged in sammies cheeks.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
impressive

Modesto, CA

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Sam Obese Cheetoh Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
fixed!
Riley found his nuts wedged in sammies cheeks.
LOL!
(t)urd enragement!
my aren't you the clever one! Did you come up with that on your own?
Hello its me haggyVIBitch

San Francisco, CA

#10 Oct 21, 2013
No Dave West helped him, for real, by practicing that maneuver.
Hello its Sam the Idiot

Vallejo, CA

#11 Oct 21, 2013
Heard Sammie tried to catch the Nut but Sam ran out of breath after 5 seconds.
AMBER ALERT JumpStart Nut

Vallejo, CA

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Topix has taken the unusual step of declaring an Amber Alert to help find the JumpStart Nut.
Description—The JumpStart Nut is a slightly shriveled and wizened Nut with a questionable background. The JumpStart Nut can be seen in a video trying to run away from its JumpStart Master aka John Riley.

It is believed that the JumpStart Nut has lived most of its formative years in Benicia but deceptive language is being used to claim the Nut has lived in Vallejo for a long period of time. Inside sources have revealed to Topix that the Nut prefers Benicia and spends most of its time there working, coaching sports and educating its offspring. This secret life has recently become Public and has created an identity crisis for the JumpStart Nut.

If you see a 60 year old male with dyed hair trying to run after the JumpStart Nut avoid contact and instead notify the local authorities. The individual in question at a recent Region 2 Democratic Party meeting appeared to be quite agitated —pacing the floor and yelling at those that he thinks are his political foes.

Topix is still trying to determine which local authority should be contacted due to the influence of numerous outsiders with large amounts of money.

We offer our prayers for the JumpStart Nut .
JumpStart Nut Reward

Vallejo, CA

#13 Oct 23, 2013
A significant Reward (Binding Arbitration and a Strong Mayor) is being offered for information about the whereabouts of the JumpStart Nut by John Riley. He is even willing to speak to the VIB Ghost Army for clues.

During the past few weeks the JumpStart leader has also been experiencing other trauma including blowback about its candidates, ads questioning the amount of outside influence over its candidates and providing free advertising for Vallejo is Burning.

In an exclusive interview with the Nuts Mother she revealed that she just wants her Nut to come back to Benicia where she belong.“ I am crying myself to sleep at night”.
According to the Nut’s therapist, the JumpStart Nut is experiencing an identity crisis.“The Nuts identifies itself as a true Benician and participates fully in the social and business life there. Pretending to be a long term Vallejioan is producing depression and severe anxiety” I hope the Nut can be found before it does something drastic like trying to crack its shell.

Below is the last known picture of the JumpStart Nut .

https://www.facebook.com/JumpStartLie
Search For JumpStart Nut

Vallejo, CA

#14 Oct 24, 2013
A massive search for the JumpStart Nut is planned for this Saturday at Noon at the ReMax/Gold 426 First St Benicia. The search will include local soccer fields and schools. We really need your help. We are not sure how much longer the JumpStart Nut can survive without massive support from the big out of town money.

While originally planned for Vallejo the search has been moved to Benicia. According to the Nuts Mother who is a long term Benicia resident,”my Nut would never want to have anything to Vallejo. The Nut still has its young nut in a Benicia School and spends most of the time here. My Nut should never have listened to John Riley and mislead the Vallejo voters—it’s a very sad day indeed”

Below is a link to a picture of the JumpStart Nut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California hospitals get hit with Medicare read... 9 hr Anonymous 1
California Minimum Wage Initiative Cleared For ... 9 hr Anonymous 1
Customers can pay child support at 7-Eleven 9 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo school district passes on PR consultant 9 hr Anonymous 1
Low-Level California Felons Regain Voting Rights 9 hr Anonymous 1
Puerto Rico Defaults on Debt; California Should... 9 hr Anonymous 1
Pension Crisis: Cut 30% of Payroll or Overturn ... 15 hr Birds Landing Bob 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martinez Mortgages