the Soybean Festival
Guest from Greenfield

Newbern, TN

#1 Sep 8, 2012
A Great BIG Thanks to all the people and Buisnesses that make this possible each year . The Travis Tritt concert sounded nice , I would've loved to be able to see it but i only got there 2 hours before the show to get my wifes wheelchair in place so she could see the show only to have 10 Bzillion A**HOLES walk infront of us and stand where we could get a good view of the backs of their heads . I probably need to bring a Cattle prod next time or a supersoaker maybe a Taser gun because the police were no help , their response was " They do this Every year and Its a Free concert so ... Next year maybe someone will have the consideration to cordon off an area in the center and label it " SEATING ONLY / NO STANDING to force our A**HOLE Populace to have a little common decency and respect for fellow men , I mean C'Mon these A**HOLES were stepping on children WTF!!
Martin citizen

Monterey, TN

#2 Sep 8, 2012
It would be nice if next year it could be at a place that everyone could sit and enjoy the show. It was a crazy crowded place up there tonight.

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Not to mention the rude kids running around and cutting in front of people or the rude people who stood around in herds talking loudly.
So proud

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2012
I am so proud of Martin! They work so hard on having put together such a great Bean! Sure wish they had more space. This year I seen more people getting mad at other people. I thought two older men almost come to blows. I got kinda scared and didn't really enjoy the rest of night. Thanks for trying!
idk

Martin, TN

#5 Sep 9, 2012
i personally think they should mve i somewhere else. i mean why not to the ball park? there is plenty of parking, space for more seating.jst better all around and that is where the car show is and the 5k and would just make more sense to me
Soy guest

Memphis, TN

#6 Sep 9, 2012
When it gets over so many in attendance, move it to the field house. There they can make it more handicap accessible, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vicky Higgs 3 hr guest 4
what about that tj dude from the hearth (Nov '10) 9 hr Gurst 41
Taco Bell 11 hr Parvo 2
Jack's Sports Bar and Grill 12 hr Wrong 3
Go To Church On Sunday And Bring Your Bible Wed did u no 20
President Trump Is Uniting The World Against Ra... Tue Commenters 10
Sodexo Employees (Sep '10) Tue afld 153

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance