What Is Yor Favoite Pace To Eat Out I...

What Is Yor Favoite Pace To Eat Out In Martin ?

Created by kyle6522 on Aug 20, 2013

47 votes

Click on an option to vote

The Hearth

LIndell Street Grill

The Huddle House

Long John Silvers

Pizza Hutt

Los Portales

Wendys

Sonic

K and N

McDonalds

Jimbo Yatema

Dresden, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2013
Martin needs something that would bring people here from other towns to eat out like a TGIF's,
Applebees,Golden Corall,maybe a Perkins
Bush Pilot

Gladewater, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2013
Well at the Y of course.
just my 2 cents worth

Union City, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2013
Famous Recipe in Milan gets tons of business. Anyone interested in started up a new business in Martin would do very well with one of these.
Bobby

Union City, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2013
The Hearth.
Rickman

Martin, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2013
La Cabana is not on the list. It's the best among those listed, and much better than Los Portales.
noAIDS

Rowlett, TX

#6 Aug 23, 2013
I stay out of Martin if possible. Too many gaywads making the food, probably passing HIV to everyone that eats there
Jimbo Yatema

Martin, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2013
noAids s just down right stupid of course he is from Texas and probably just eats horse shit for breakfast
mee

Dresden, TN

#8 Aug 25, 2013
Jimbo Yatema wrote:
noAids s just down right stupid of course he is from Texas and probably just eats horse shit for breakfast
the only thing from texas is steer's and queer's , i dont see no horns coming out of that noAids head !
mee

Dresden, TN

#9 Aug 25, 2013
p/s you forgot the shthole they call the new seafood restaurant . OMG that place sucks
Rickman

Martin, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2013
I haven't eaten at the new seafood place. What's so bad about it? I've heard good and bad.
mee

Martin, TN

#11 Sep 9, 2013
Rickman wrote:
I haven't eaten at the new seafood place. What's so bad about it? I've heard good and bad.
i would rather have mrs pauls fish sticks from wal-mart , never in my life would i call that place a seafood restaurant . not 1 item on the menu is cooked from scratch . good old southern does not apply to any restaurant in weakly co ! if you think it does your taste buds are shot
mee

Martin, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2013
Bush Pilot wrote:
Well at the Y of course.
indeed you are correct ! nothing wrong with some DATY
Workman

Cedar Grove, TN

#13 Sep 9, 2013
what about lindel street grill ? is it worth the drive from greenfield ? hate to hear that bout the seafood place i was looking forward to trying it .
No one special

Martin, TN

#14 Sep 9, 2013
Workman wrote:
what about lindel street grill ? is it worth the drive from greenfield ? hate to hear that bout the seafood place i was looking forward to trying it .
. Go ahead and try it. Everyone has their own opinion and too many people on this site like to talk bad about everything. You should try it and make up your own mind.
customer

Memphis, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2013
I love the lindell street grill
LOL

Martin, TN

#16 Sep 17, 2013
snack machine at Weakley County Motors
citizen

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2013
I like DQ chicken baskets with gravy!! The desserts are good too!!
tomas

Martin, TN

#18 Sep 18, 2013
at the Y
Rickman

Newbern, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2013
I've heard that a Zaxby's is coming, which is great. We need a chicken restaurant, although I'd rather have a Buffalo Wild Wings, personally. A Chili's or Cheddar's would be good, although those might not make it in Martin. I can't believe that a Krystal wouldn't make it here, especially if it were located next to the campus. There are too many local restaurants that aren't well run, and go in and out of business too much. Look at the T-Room location, the former Michael's, Tony's or whatever it is now, and others. The restaurant business is tough, but maybe someday Martin will support more establishments like restaurants and retail businesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris bell keeps taking down his forum 1 hr Money 1
Trump met Putin a 2nd time @ G20. Alone. 3 hr Commenters 22
Liberal News Media Continue To Tear Down Our Pr... 3 hr Commenters 26
Obamacare Is A Failed Experiment That Is Collap... 3 hr Commenters 8
DoD paying $2.4mil for space in Trump tower. 3 hr Commenters 7
If Trump insulting the press made your tampon p... 3 hr Commenters 51
Lynyrd Skynyrd 9 hr Larry Lipchitz 8

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance