Naked Girl in Martin Apartment

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Funny

United States

#1 May 14, 2010
Who were the people arrested for weed and 'shrooms? Was the chick really outside running around NAKED?

United States

#2 May 14, 2010
Who was it lol??
Funny wrote:
Who were the people arrested for weed and 'shrooms? Was the chick really outside running around NAKED?
Funny

United States

#3 May 14, 2010
IDK- I heard it in the radio this morning- 104.9 kytn! Thought it was hilarious!!!!!!!! I wonder if anyone got pics or a video.
Also

United States

#4 May 14, 2010
also on this site they have a posting. Do you think pot should be legal and people on there defending it. Meanwhile naked girls running around in public after doing her weed and shrooms. Its amazing to me why pot heads and drug users cant look around at the reality around them.
jlpel2

United States

#5 May 14, 2010
Yea this was true... seen it for myself! Yes she was completely NAKED and did not have any idea where in the hell she was! She even came to the door NAKED when the cops knocked on the door! They coudn't get her to even get dressed! Was stuck and could not even move! Beleive me I SAW IT...and I coudn't even beleive what I was seeing!
whatwhatitb

Martin, TN

#6 May 15, 2010
I know her. she got chunky for a while but she lost some weight & started to look good again. was she worth seeing naked?
Dumb

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 15, 2010
She said that she had had a hard week of final exams and so let loose a little!!!! They said she was nasty and ugly-that came from one of the cop's mouths. They also found a pound of weed in the apartment! What dumbbutts!!!
lulz

Martin, TN

#8 May 15, 2010
really? I always thought she was cute. I wouldnt tell her no lol.

United States

#9 May 15, 2010
What apartments was it at
Dumb

Monterey, TN

#10 May 15, 2010
The ones behind Hampton Inn
jlpel2

United States

#11 May 15, 2010
The must have let mose ALOT with 30 0z. of weed in the apartment! And a bag a shrooms!
Martin Native

Union City, TN

#12 May 15, 2010
Her dad is the head of the ROTC at Martin and she's on the school's newspaper staff. The police were awfully quick to charge him with everything, even though they live together and were both doing mushrooms. The Pacer didn't hesitate to print his name, but treated her like a victim. How is voluntarily doing shrooms and dealing weed (she does along with him) make her a victim and not as guilty as he was? Men can get caught peeing on a building and called out for indecent exposure and put on the sex offender registry. She does drugs and runs around a parking lot completely naked and nothing happens. What a bunch of crap!
jlpel2

United States

#13 May 16, 2010
Martin Native wrote:
Her dad is the head of the ROTC at Martin and she's on the school's newspaper staff. The police were awfully quick to charge him with everything, even though they live together and were both doing mushrooms. The Pacer didn't hesitate to print his name, but treated her like a victim. How is voluntarily doing shrooms and dealing weed (she does along with him) make her a victim and not as guilty as he was? Men can get caught peeing on a building and called out for indecent exposure and put on the sex offender registry. She does drugs and runs around a parking lot completely naked and nothing happens. What a bunch of crap!
I agree they were both doing it why did she get off and he didn't?....Doesn't make sense to me either. I don't think he forced her to put those things in her mouth or smoke the weed! That is just not fair.
bob

White Plains, KY

#14 May 16, 2010
The head of the ROTC at Martin is a woman.
MPD sucks

United States

#15 May 16, 2010
Martin Native wrote:
Thats just the way Martin Police roll. Years ago, when I was young and supid, haha. A girl friend of mine talked me into vandelizing her ex boyfriends car. After a few beers and constant asking, well, I did it. Thing is she helped and was the look out. Provided the knife used to slash his tires. She totally made the guy out to be a jerk. Well, to make a long story short after several months the relationship ended. As revenge on me, she went to the MPD told them everything and said she had a recent spirtual experience and well to make a long story short. I was arrested and should of been, but she was just as guilty as I was. My name was in the paper and on the radio, she was never mentioned. I was charged with a Felony, she walked free. She helped do it, turning yourself in does not make u any less guilty. Nor being female, makes u less guilty. I never really got that. In other words she was accessory to the crime at minimum, If she were accessory to murder and turned herself in would she of walked as well. I see no difference. It would of never happened had she not of talked me into it. Now, I deserved what i got. Not saying I did not; however, she deserved the same punishment. So does the naked girl.
concerned

Union City, TN

#16 May 16, 2010
Why wasnt this incident in the local papers? Who is this girl?
POPS

AOL

#17 May 16, 2010
more importantly, does anyone have pics?
jlpel2

United States

#18 May 16, 2010
concerned wrote:
Why wasnt this incident in the local papers? Who is this girl?
The paper hasn't com eout yet since this happened. Don't know if they will put it in there or not,
jlpel2

United States

#19 May 16, 2010
POPS wrote:
more importantly, does anyone have pics?
LOL...who would want a pictture of that.....she needs to get some sun that's all I know!
concerned

Union City, TN

#20 May 16, 2010
When did this happen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maggie Lee's (Apr '10) 1 hr Goo Times 79
As a Black I'm boycotting some things 1 hr Tyrone Washington 1
President Trump Is Proposing The Largest Middle... 2 hr Guest2 8
Looks Like Obama's Legacy Will Be North Korea 3 hr Guest2 121
How To Drive A Liberal Crazy 5 hr Fixed 32
Looters In Florida - Lowest Form Of Human Life 6 hr Cali 15
New Factory on 431? 12 hr Phillip MeGlass 1

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance