Victor the mexican landlord

Victor the mexican landlord

Posted in the Martin Forum

Renter

Cookeville, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Victor is my landlord. His ex wife says he is in jail in texas and give my rent money to her. What is the real story? And who is she?
Do not be stupid

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2011
He has no ex wife first off.Second what does this woman look like?His real wife is a petite mexican woman that barely speaks English.
all I can say

Alpena, MI

#3 Jan 1, 2011
Is be carefull, It may be someone claiming to be Victors ex-wife. As in one of his tenants from the P.P. SHE HAS CLAIMED TO BE A LOT OF THINGS TO PEOPLE.
Do not be stupid

United States

#4 Jan 1, 2011
Sorry i misinformed you.He does have an ex wife from Texas.White woman in her late 20's to early 30's.
sure nuff

Morristown, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2011
i also rent frm him and true she is his x wife but all his property is being seized by the goverment he is in jail in tx for running drugs and illeagles into the states but u probably alredy new most of that the DEA/FBI said it was best not to pay rent due to all property was to be seized and that moneies given to VICTORS family or friends would only in up in DRUGLORDS HANDS so do what u want its ur money but it might be best to save it and find a landlord who us not into drugs and bringing illeagles and who knows whatelse into our community
sure nuff

Morristown, TN

#6 Jan 1, 2011
best be carefull people it might be KIMBERLY LAMBRIX POSING AS VICTORS wife she is not hard to spot 36yrs old fake boobs 5ft 2in chk out the pink palace in this same topic place it has a pic of her plus if she gets the money for rent u can be sure it will go towards drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Uranium One Scandal Uncovered by FBI Du... 1 hr Guest9 2
Senate Passes GOP Budget - Clears Way For Tax Cuts 1 hr Guest9 13
Compare Stock Market To 8 Months of President T... 1 hr Guest9 16
Colin Kaepernick Sues NFL Owners For Not Hiring... 1 hr Guest9 15
Why Want The Democrats Support Tax Cuts For Mid... 2 hr Liberals Selling ... 4
Rep. Cowboy Clown Wilson Twists Words of A Cond... 2 hr Idiot Cowboy Clown 30
Trump has golfed roughly every 4 days of his pr... 3 hr Leonard 4

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance