big bellied rapist; lester street murder; jessie dotson; bruce tuck

Full story: WREG

Just say the names Bruce Tuck or Jessie Dotson and most people in the Mid-South will know who you're talking about.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ILEFTMEMPHIS

Salem, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

W.G.A.F...?
who cares

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

let them kill each other so we don't have to foot the bill!!!

“Ignore the stupid. ”

Since: May 10

& the rest make sense.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, your all spiritual and throwing urine on the staff. There is nothing wrong about finding Jesus. The problem is that most people who find him while in jail, leave him there when they get out.
mimi

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

w g a f
WTF

Senatobia, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

THIS IS THE MOST WORTHLESS STORY EVER WRITTEN. Stephanie, I'm sure somebody somewhere did something positive and noteworthy that you could have written about instead. Shame on you!
Mr Leo

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Yep, I have to agree. This story was a waste of time. Should we feel relief, or forgiving, or what? Like he said, tossing the water was blown out of proportion...so was this.
disgusted

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

We don't really need to know this. Reading this story makes me want to puke. How about some stories about Habitat for Humanity or people trying to make our community a better place. We don't need to know every detail of what these disgusting people do with their time in jail.
Come on, think about how "the news" can help improve out community rather than leering at all the sordid individuals who have done their nasty deeds. Sure, I'd like to read that these guys got caught and sentenced, but then let's move on to something else.
Tom Jackson

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Execute both of the wretches and save us all the time and hassle.
hobo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Must not be going on in Memphis to have to write about crap like this.
hobo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

must not be to much going on around Memphis to have to write about crap like this.
Big White Boss

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

I've finally realized how many good people are on here. All I've ever tried to do was piss people off and stir things up for fun. I've found some people on here that I now consider my friends. I hope this doesn't make anyone mad...... Put Jessie and the big Fat slob idiot rapist in a cage and give them both a knife, put a bottle of Jack Daniels in the middle of the room and let them go at it. Have fun boys. The winner gets the bottle. Problem solved !!!
MsLED053

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Yes Stephanie, This story is a waste of Air-Time..These PEOPLE on this site don't want to here about nothing but BLAME IT ON THE OTHER RACE. Why would you do a story about "THE RACISM THAT ON WREG FORUM"and inthe City and County. This Forum needs to be monitor closely and alot of cleaning up.
Longview 1956

Dyer, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

pretending Prayer or sincere Prayer , only God Knows , turning from Sin ,and casting Evil Spirit from the Soul only God Knows.Time will tell 4yrs or 60yrs.prayers for both Mr. Tuck ,and Mr. Dotson. GodBless.
Annie

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Let 'em kill each other; they both deserve to die - and soon. I have no interest in hearing anything at all about them unless it's about their deaths. Good riddance to two demented evil snakes.
Poney boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

It took all that to find God,thats what happens when you get locked up. Don't wait til to find yourself in a bind to turn religous.
nodda

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Most of you wanting the death penalty because you don't want to foot the bill probably call yourselves Christians too.
eric

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

quit interviewing this dude. He is enjoying the attention.
Liberal Whacko

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

What a touching story.
William R James

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

I'm one who supports the death penalty for vermin like those two. And I do not call myself Christian. But if I did, I wouldn't have any trouble finding support for the death penalty in the bible.
CCnshy

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

Stephanie they told you to get a story or get fired. This is utterly ridiculous. I'm not even going to comment on this frivolous story. I think your employer should fire you anyway for wasting their money and time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Martin Forum right now

Search the Martin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Vet 123,386
Good Divorce Attorneys 1 hr matt 3
Taco Bell 1 hr Hope 4
Mtd 1 hr Beau 38
Does Anyone know Dr. Suresh Thota? (May '13) 1 hr Trudy 31
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Got Real 8,457
ObamaCare !!!! 1 hr Red Ape 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••