dr.mark cooper
why
#130 Sep 25, 2012
dr.cooper might be a good dr but he is careless of what he writes. he is doing more bad than bad than good. he is one of the very many reasons people are addicted to pain meds. i 100% believe that if u areon more than a pill a day you are a drug addict and you need to seek help
Teena Rush King

Santa Barbara, CA

#131 Oct 1, 2012
he deals in cash only and does not except insurance. thats all i know.
Teena Rush King

Santa Barbara, CA

#132 Oct 1, 2012
and if it is the same dr cooper i know he works in fulton now. someone may have answered that question before me but i didnt read all the posts on here. i have family members that currently see him now. his mother runs the front desk.

Martin, TN

#134 Oct 26, 2012
why wrote:
dr.cooper might be a good dr but he is careless of what he writes. he is doing more bad than bad than good. he is one of the very many reasons people are addicted to pain meds. i 100% believe that if u areon more than a pill a day you are a drug addict and you need to seek help
What do you mean on more than one pill a day?
guest 2

White Oak, TX

#135 Oct 27, 2012
Guest means, more than one pill for "pain". If you aren't under the care of a "real" dr for something like cancer, then this chronic back pain crap is load.
eyes wide open

Mobile, AL

#136 Oct 28, 2012
I will this liar and fraud's license before it's over with. Wait and see.
eyes wide open

Mobile, AL

#137 Oct 28, 2012
Correction to the above comment:

I will HAVE this liar and fraud's license before it's over with. Wait and see. And Mark Cooper, if you're reading this, you know exactly the person in Mobile, AL writing it. Be prepared. Lawyer up.
a patients daughter

Cookeville, TN

#138 Oct 28, 2012
In the past several months my mother has seen numerous doctors. Some, I would have loved to have punched them in there mouth, due to their bedside manner. I have sat here and read through all of these post, and I have to say to each their own. Everyone has an opinion and everyone has the right to express that opinion, so here is mine.
Dr. Cooper in my opinion and in my eyes is a wonderful doctor. Despite, what everyone may say. So, he drinks whoopity doo! He still takes care of his patients. Oh wow, another big shocker he has patients at his office all hours of the night. Like someone else said, go up there and his mother is there, and if she isn't then there is a nurse there. Not too many places will call you and say "hey your next in line come on in" just so you don't have to go and set for two or three hours.
Thanks to Dr. Cooper, we were able to find out what was going on with my mother before it killed her. He did not stop until we knew what it was, and has been there through it all. He ask all the proper questions and takes time to listen. I am so sick of getting on this site and seeing him being bashed. Not only does my mother use him, but so does my mother in law. She said "I have never in my 58 yrs met a doctor who really listens, and wants to help anyway he can." How many doctors in this day in age will you find who honestly give two cares in the world about what is wrong with you? Not too many.
As far as his problems with the other gentleman I know him too. Let me tell ya, he is not by no means an angel, a goody goody, or anything to that extent. He too has had his fair share of problems with drugs, and alcohol. So remember when you point a finger you have three more pointing back at you. Everyone needs to mind there own business. If you don't like Dr. Cooper then simply don't use him or go see him, but when you have an emergency and he is the only one open don't back track and decide to see him "just that one time" either.
I am done with this conversation and with this post!
dont matter

United States

#139 Oct 29, 2012
u are nuts wrote:
<quoted text> This isnt the first incident like this is it? wasnt there another one at Martin Medical when he was there..and a magic bullet hole in the wall? not a great shot is he? He's not at other medical clinics where he is employed because he is NUTS!!!! When you sever an artery and the person nearly bleeds to death..isnt that attempted murder? His license is now gone, hopefully for good
you know what your the one that is nuts all you got to do is bad mouth people he still has his license and is a very caring person everone has there problems,so get your facts straight and mind your own buiss. I am one of his patients and he always has time to listen to your problems so keep your mputh shut and mind your own buiss...
a concerned citizen

Henderson, TN

#140 Oct 30, 2012
To "Eyes Wide Open"; It seems that you have a vendeta against Dr. Cooper. Several times you have or at least appeared to confront him. You keep saying he will know you because of " Mobile Alabama". Is there some reason why that would mean something to him? Are you a dissatisfied patient from the past? Or are you someone whom he turned down as a patient in the past? Have you tried discussing these issues you have with him rather than just threatening him and calling him names on this website. There are a lot of patients that think highly of him and don't appreciate someone like you trying to tarnish his career. Everyone has their faults and no one is perfect even though some pretend to be. I bet you even have things in your life that you would not like brought out to the public. So why don't you get off his case and let him practice. He is a very good, caring doctor. He works late to accomodate the people who work so they don't have to miss work. How many other doctors would do that? Can't you find someone else to gossip about. This site has been on topix for over two years. It is time to get it off and leave tha doctor alone and let him practice. Like someone else said if you don't like him go some where else but leave him alone!

United States

#141 Oct 31, 2012
A friend of mine went there a few months ago. She said her appt was at 6 and didnt get out until almost 3am. Beer bottles were everywhere. Not only did she get what she wanted from him,she said she just mentioned that her back hurt a little and he shot her up with demerol and her bf had to carry her out.
Just Curious

Cadiz, KY

#142 Oct 31, 2012
guest...either your "friend" is telling you a lie or you have no clue what you are talking about. I have been seeing him at his South Fulton site now for over 18 months. He has never carried "Demerol" or its generic while at that site. I have heard of people getting Nubain and phenergan shots but never Demerol. Also as standard for any clinic that person must have someone else drive them home. Did she ask for a shot because it was 3am and been waiting 9 hours to see him and pharmacies are not open at that time of the night/morning? Also You make your "friend" sound like an addict. Have you ever called and given an anonamous call to the clinic about your concern for what she gets. By doing that they could be aware of her potential problem and watch her more closely, do more frequent pill counts and urine drug screens. It sounds like you had rather be passive and passive and expect the Doctor to be all knowing and or assume every one is an addict, even the majority of patients with chronic pain that need medications and are responsable with them. You sound like you had just rather throw blame around rather than be part of a solution such as helping health care professionals identify those 10 percent thet can not be responsable with medications...etc.,etc.
love ya dr cooper

Dallas, TX

#143 Oct 31, 2012
Don't let this trashy site bother you...people who are judgmental and typically go on here to dog others have way to many personal problems themselves and lash out at others...nobody even has the balls to post their own name...what does that tell you...I am a registered nurse and others who are less educated with similar or even worse issues try to dog me too with lies and rumors...and if you are truly sick..trust me...you and me are the ones they want on their side...someone who really gives a damn and dont quit til we know the problem..Probably main reason we have stress levels out the roof and deal with so much anxiety and depression...bc we do carE and are human as well!!! Hang in there and ignore the crap and make those who need you happy and healthier...

United States

#144 Oct 31, 2012
Just Curious wrote:
guest...either your "friend" is telling you a lie or you have no clue what you are talking about. I have been seeing him at his South Fulton site now for over 18 months. He has never carried "Demerol" or its generic while at that site. I have heard of people getting Nubain and phenergan shots but never Demerol. Also as standard for any clinic that person must have someone else drive them home. Did she ask for a shot because it was 3am and been waiting 9 hours to see him and pharmacies are not open at that time of the night/morning? Also You make your "friend" sound like an addict. Have you ever called and given an anonamous call to the clinic about your concern for what she gets. By doing that they could be aware of her potential problem and watch her more closely, do more frequent pill counts and urine drug screens. It sounds like you had rather be passive and passive and expect the Doctor to be all knowing and or assume every one is an addict, even the majority of patients with chronic pain that need medications and are responsable with them. You sound like you had just rather throw blame around rather than be part of a solution such as helping health care professionals identify those 10 percent thet can not be responsable with medications...etc.,etc.
She had a driver and yes,she is an addict. Why should I contact the clinic? This was her 1st visit to him and a drug screen would have showed what was in her system but one wasn't done. Honestly,I think if you give someone a drug screen and the person tests + for Lortabs and Xanax and they have never had a prior prescription FROM ANY DOCTOR before,that should be a red flag but like I said,one wasn't given. If the office can't figure it out,hell,let her keep going. They are the professionals,right? If my corrections are accurate,she has seen him 3 times,that would be 3 refills and has not been called in for a 'pill count'. I also think a junkie knows what the difference is in a shot of nubain and a shot of demerol,besides,he told her that is what it was. That's why she was carried out of there by her boyfriend.
friend from greenfield tn

United States

#145 Nov 2, 2012
to all who like to gossip dr cooper is a real dr and we need more drs like him who is more worried about his patients then he is about the money he may take more time but he is a good person excellent dr and a good friend i wish their was more like him
friend and patient

Asheboro, NC

#146 Nov 2, 2012
Mark is a great guy. He was there when my sister passed and been there anytime we have needed him. People need to worry about their own problems and business before they start with someone elses. He doesn't prescribe anything unless you need it medically.
resident

Dallas, TX

#147 Nov 3, 2012
He may have been a good dr at one time but he is awful. He sees narc patients cause he needs the money. I bet if the medical board did a chart audit he'd be in trouble. Good DRs don't go under medical review. Why do you think he can't take insurance. Get real.
A concerned Citizen

Cadiz, KY

#148 Nov 4, 2012
"Resident" have you ever seen Dr. Cooper? You say "he was a good dr. at one time but he is awful". Why don't you please explain. I am sure with your four years of college, four years of medical school and then at least 3 years of post grad. training you are an expert. I for one would love to know where you practice medicine because You must be good at it. Please let all of us good paying people know where we can find you in order to make an appointment. OH...but wait, I bet if you are that good would you still be hanging around West-Tn??? Also please do me a favor and tell me why a physician would even worry about taking insurance contracts these days? Is so they can over bill and then do "balence billing" that actually cost those with insurance more than the new and coming future of medicine which is cash pay. Insurance can pay for hospital stays, high end tests and all the other things that $5000 deductables do not cover. But why am I explaining this to you? Surely with your expertice You know all this. So as before please explain yourself. I am waiting along with everyone else that you obviosly thought would read your response. One more thing. Most people that don't like someone's or a business's services just don't go back. Why say negative things unless you have some payback to give. Let us know. I for one have been to doctors , restaurants, and even spoken to lawyers that may not have met my expectations and some that just gave me poor service. Do you hear me saying their names on the internet....NO! Multiple factors and or events could have led to that bad service, however I am sure they have more good than bad or they never would have been open for me to experience. I am glad their are places open that I don't particularly like. That gives us variety. Maybe my particular likes or dislikes are not for everyone. That, in my opinion is a good thing, because not everyone is like me. Hell maybe one day my preferences may change. I would hate to think tere would be no options at that time. On the side have you ever expressed to Dr. Cooper what it is about him you find awfull??? Constructive input, positive or negative is still constructive but I bet you have never tried that or am I wrong?? Please elaborate if you have.

United States

#149 Nov 5, 2012
A concerned Citizen wrote:
"Resident" have you ever seen Dr. Cooper? You say "he was a good dr. at one time but he is awful". Why don't you please explain. I am sure with your four years of college, four years of medical school and then at least 3 years of post grad. training you are an expert. I for one would love to know where you practice medicine because You must be good at it. Please let all of us good paying people know where we can find you in order to make an appointment. OH...but wait, I bet if you are that good would you still be hanging around West-Tn??? Also please do me a favor and tell me why a physician would even worry about taking insurance contracts these days? Is so they can over bill and then do "balence billing" that actually cost those with insurance more than the new and coming future of medicine which is cash pay. Insurance can pay for hospital stays, high end tests and all the other things that $5000 deductables do not cover. But why am I explaining this to you? Surely with your expertice You know all this. So as before please explain yourself. I am waiting along with everyone else that you obviosly thought would read your response. One more thing. Most people that don't like someone's or a business's services just don't go back. Why say negative things unless you have some payback to give. Let us know. I for one have been to doctors , restaurants, and even spoken to lawyers that may not have met my expectations and some that just gave me poor service. Do you hear me saying their names on the internet....NO! Multiple factors and or events could have led to that bad service, however I am sure they have more good than bad or they never would have been open for me to experience. I am glad their are places open that I don't particularly like. That gives us variety. Maybe my particular likes or dislikes are not for everyone. That, in my opinion is a good thing, because not everyone is like me. Hell maybe one day my preferences may change. I would hate to think tere would be no options at that time. On the side have you ever expressed to Dr. Cooper what it is about him you find awfull??? Constructive input, positive or negative is still constructive but I bet you have never tried that or am I wrong?? Please elaborate if you have.
Sorry, I just couldn't read all that shlt....
A concerned Citizen

Cadiz, KY

#150 Nov 5, 2012
Well "guest" maybe you should try and read it again sinse you don't mind saying so much of it yourself. Or does the truth just offend you so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats Don't Like The New Miss USA's Opinion... 16 min Eddie 19
All Roads Lead To Russia 39 min Eddie 105
The Hypocrisy Of The Democrats On FBI Director ... 1 hr Commenters 31
Vicky Higgs 2 hr just being nosey 1
Go To Church On Sunday And Bring Your Bible 2 hr just being nosey 18
President Donald Trump Is Working 24/7 5 hr Guest 5
Jack's Sports Bar and Grill 9 hr makejacksgreatagain 1

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance