Next Last
Bush

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Now thats Funny. LOL
crazy

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
its been 4 years! oh yea blame it on somebody else. giving away billions of dollars to companies that now are moving to china(jeep) really helped matters. retard
still laughing

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
This is the funniest thing I've seen on topix.
chuck

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
4 years from now, still GW's fault
It aint so

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Chrysler has rebuffed plans to move Jeep to China. Although Chrysler has a troubled past. Quality took a nose dive in the 1970's, then the bankruptcy in 1979 then Damlier Benz bought Chrysler(Mercedes) then sold it off to Fiat (Italy).

Just another loss for the US as I see it. So many foreign companies keep swallowing up american companies then producing a cheaper version on their soil, then sending it back to american customers to purchase.

Should increase the tariffs to import back into US, all the other countries have high tariffs in place at present that prevents american made goods entering their country. Example a Cadillac in China retails for 79,000 in america same Cadillac at 48,000.

This is the kind of data obomo should view and act on it versus someone like me posting on topix for comment.

Just another fine example of obomo in action !!!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Congress, not the presidents. Get it right.
HUH

United States

#7 Nov 8, 2012
If the President of The United States of America has no direct contributory effect on American policy, then why is it every 4 years we elect one?

And to correct your statement the founding fathers set up (3) three branches of government as to prevent any foul created from the breakaway from England. And those (3) branches of government are:

1) President

2) Members of Congress

3) Members of Senate

Get it Right !!!!!!!!!!

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Yet congress can cut off the head, which is the president. So once again, get it right the first time. They have more power and money combined than the president himself.
another number

Herndon, VA

#9 Nov 9, 2012
The 3 branches of goverment are the executive (president), legislative (house and senate), judicial (courts). not to be a smartass.
unreal stupidity

Medina, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2012
En Sabah Nur wrote:
Yet congress can cut off the head, which is the president. So once again, get it right the first time. They have more power and money combined than the president himself.
Two words. Executive order!
still laughing

United States

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Sorry can't stop laughing just knowing Obama inherited his own bad economy.It brings a smile every time.
HUH

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
En Sabah Nur wrote:
What in the world are you talking about??????????

congress can cut off the head??? Duh you got me, but if your referring to congress that can pass legislation without president agreeing?? If so the president has VETO power ever heard of that one.

The president is the most powerful person in America did you forget he is the commander and chief of the armed services, not congress. Plus many other functions.

And finally when you say they have more money, your really losing me on that one. Congress has no money at all government city,county,state,federal are all dependent on revenue from the tax payer, get it- government has and makes no money taxes go into the fund for distribution. Are you still not aware that is the function of the IRS to collect money for the government to operate the United States. And let's not forget to hand out aid all over the world.

One final note you need a serious history lesson on the United States. I will not correct you any more on your "get it right" post, I'm not a history teacher. Go Find One!!!!!!!!!
HUH

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
another number wrote:
The 3 branches of goverment are the executive (president), legislative (house and senate), judicial (courts). not to be a smartass.
Good Memory. I forgot the courts.
john duh

Monterey, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2012
yep, he inherited a bad economy. Bill Clintons economy. Why not? Liberals will drag this excuse out forever, why don't we?

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Heh, once a sheep, always a sheep.
Whats that

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2012
En Sabah Nur wrote:
Heh, once a sheep, always a sheep.
Are you referring to your own ability to not think for yourself just like our pres who has HOW MANY czars?
Ignorance Abounds

AOL

#17 Nov 10, 2012
john duh wrote:
yep, he inherited a bad economy. Bill Clintons economy. Why not? Liberals will drag this excuse out forever, why don't we?
Obama's tenure did not follow Bill Clinton's. Have you forgotten we had eight years of Dubya between the two?
see I told you

United States

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Ignorance Abounds wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's tenure did not follow Bill Clinton's. Have you forgotten we had eight years of Dubya between the two?
Yep--can't stop blaming Bush. Might want to pace yourself over the next four years.

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Whats that wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you referring to your own ability to not think for yourself just like our pres who has HOW MANY czars?
Actually thinking for myself lends towards seeing the truth through an open mind while you are stuck in forced educational beliefs as written by those who want you to know only what they want you to know.
Whats that

United States

#20 Nov 11, 2012
En Sabah Nur wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually thinking for myself lends towards seeing the truth through an open mind while you are stuck in forced educational beliefs as written by those who want you to know only what they want you to know.
And I would say your educational beliefs make you over confident in your own skewed opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This forum 1 hr The Truth 11
Girl at mtd 1 hr Wondering 3
It's me!! 3 hr CGB 1
First Lady Not Afraid To Give The Lord's Prayer... Tue God Says 31
The Democratic Party is Now The Opposition Party Tue Cry Baby Democrats 8
What makes a racist? Tue Guest 2
CNN Is Fake News Mon Chicagoan by Birth 44

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance