selling meat door to door

selling meat door to door

Posted in the Martin Forum

Union City, TN

#1 Sep 7, 2012
I had a group of people come to my door offering to sell me meat a discount price, off the back of a truck. I'm not sure how legit they and I'm looking for experiences with these people.
bobby g

United States

#2 Sep 15, 2012
I've been buying from meat trucks for the last 10 years they have great buys sometimes
ha

Cookeville, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2012
If its the Omaha people I bought 300 dollars worth and half of it was sour and you can't get a number to report it

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
I used to sell Candy door-to-door. She was a pretty good lay, too. At least 'til Mom caught us.
You call that meat

United States

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Vacumn packed old corn feed beef that won't qualify for super market retail. Tough to chew. No taste bland as hell.

But if you have to buy it, these guys discount big time on price, don,t buy on first price they quote.

I found it's bet to grill the steak while it's frozen. Thawing it out first makes it worse than it already is.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2013
I wouldn't trust them people.... I bought steaks from them they wasent fit to eat.
UC TN

Dresden, TN

#7 Feb 7, 2013
We buy their steaks and absolutely love them!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Feb 7, 2013
UC TN wrote:
We buy their steaks and absolutely love them!
Do you really expect anybody to believe that? Which company do you work for? The traveling meat salesman is just a 21st century version of the Old West snake oil salesmen.
UC TN

Dresden, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Don't work for them. We seriously buy their steaks. Believe what you want to, I'm just being honest. It costs roughly $400 for the package we buy but we get a lot more meat for that amount than we would at Walmart or e.w. James and it feeds our family of 5 for a long time.
Terrible

Union City, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Those meat products they sell are horrible and way overpriced. The so called deals being referred to only seem like a good price compared to the what the salesmen tell you are the original price. I suggest staying as far away from these guys as possible
Freezer burn

Mount Vernon, AR

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Low quality meat
Manny

Martin, TN

#13 Jun 19, 2013
The package says " you cant beat our meat"
Bert

Mount Vernon, AR

#14 Jun 19, 2013
Everytime I try to sell my meat door to door, the women call the cops on me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whats up with drugs on 431 15 hr lol 7
Is Hillary Clinton Trusthworthy? 15 hr lol 5
Jonathon Briley 22 hr concerned27 1
Grants gotta go Tue Roosevelt roosevelt 7
Nassar Nassar Mon witness 7
Martin E.W. James.. What would you like to see Mon Mitzy 52
Long John Silvers Jun 28 Him 9
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE