They know who you are

Union City, TN

#1 Jan 16, 2013
you keep getting busted for meth and keep getting away with it cause your snitching. Your nothing but a punk and now there are a few people looking for you ole buddy. Better grow eyes in the back of your head, you will be needing them very soon.
They know who you are

Union City, TN

#2 Jan 16, 2013
lol...and they also know that you work at the garage in dukedom. lol Its not me though, its someone worse, much worse than me.I Just think ALL meth heads are trash. since the cops keep letting you walk that maybe your own kind will "take out the trash". Running that mouth has finaly caught up with you....hahahaha
They know who you are

Union City, TN

#3 Jan 16, 2013
also the fact you are on the childmolester list for weakly co is just another reason you should get what you deserve you sick punk.
Hickman Girl

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
I agree with you. Being on the sex offender list is bad enough. Nobody in their right mind would want someone like this living in their community, much less being a dope head to boot and now snitching on the ones he's probably selling to and buying from. On one hand, he's helping you and talking a good talk, while on the other hand trying to think of what he can do to piss you off or screw you if he doesn't get is way from you. His parole officer should know what he's doing. Think about it people, how does he always manage to have thousands of dollars on him when he doesn't work? That pissy job at Randy's Garage doesn't pay that kind of money. I'm glad people are finally starting to figure him out.
friend

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Man y'all should all be ashamed of yourself. First of all Ryan shouldn't be brought up on here at all he is gone and very missed. Secondly what has Tom did to any of you. He has always tried to help me and my family yes at times he may get on my nerves but still tries to help anyone. I know he bought CHRISTMAS STUFF I went with him. Shame on you all.......
lol

Martin, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
friend wrote:
Man y'all should all be ashamed of yourself. First of all Ryan shouldn't be brought up on here at all he is gone and very missed. Secondly what has Tom did to any of you. He has always tried to help me and my family yes at times he may get on my nerves but still tries to help anyone. I know he bought CHRISTMAS STUFF I went with him. Shame on you all.......
Say anything you want in Toms defence,it doesnt matter. I know him and his family. His dad is a good man, Tammy, his sister is a very nice lady. But Tom is a waste of human flesh. How he turned out to be such scum ill never know. Hes even on the sex offender registery. I would be ashamed to call him friend. Your known by the company you keep. Your probally a child raping meth head too!
Hickman Girl

Dunmor, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
friend wrote:
You obviously don't know Tom Koker very well. As to what has he done to me and my family, read my posts and you will know just a little of what he's done. His son was brought up because someone was wondering if he lied about even having one since he's a big liar to begin with. As for Christmas stuff, he was told where he could put it. In the first place, what kind of nut goes ahead and buys stuff when he's told to stay the hell away from us? Since you are defending him, I hope he turns on you and you see his other side. Then we'll see what you post on here. But I can assure you, you'll be calling the cops first. Let him cut your phone line, knowing you have kids in the house, and let him cut the wires to something on your vehicle knowing it's the only way you have of getting around. Harrassing, like over 100 texts a day when no one ever answers it, cussing and calling names one minute, the next, saying he hopes a baby dies. A baby he has his fried brain thinking it's his, but its not. Let him sit close to your house and let him watch it and try to run over someone that comes to your house for a visit, then pays a so called witness to lie for him so he can get out of it. Let him knock on your door and when you've told him thouands of times to stay the hell away, he peeps in your windows and calls saying he can see you through the cracks in your blinds. That's just a little portion of what he's done. And as for his son, that is a sad situation,but he uses it for sympathy. He was never even around the boy enough to form any kind of attachment. I feel sorry for you if you continue letting him do anything for him, because believe me, he's already thinking what he can do against you should you tell him to stay away. Wisen up. He's a fried pie. And very scary. You just don't know him.
Hickman Girl

Dunmor, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
friend wrote:
If you want to read some of what he's done, go to the Dresden forum and go to Dukedom Tn forum, under Tom Koker and under Randy's garage. Knowledge is protection sometimes. Sounds like you might need some if you keep having anythng to do with him.
Hickman Girl

Dunmor, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
friend wrote:
If he's helping you he has an agenda. If you're his Mother, I've heard you're a nice person. Sorry that you have such a poor excuse for a human being as a son. But that's not your fault. If you claim to be a friend, don't tell anybody, because he's a proven snitch and is about to be getting his retribution. Stay out of the way. I've heard he's about to go down. Watch your back because I'm sure he has something in mind for you too. You just haven't provoked him yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Hilary 5 hr lol 3
The Memo Is Out And Shows The Russia Probe Base... 7 hr Guest63 59
New FBI Texts Show Obama Was Involved In Clinto... 8 hr Guest63 45
Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein Russia - No Collusion ... 10 hr crooks n power 23
Judge Rules With The Bakery For Not Making a We... 18 hr Guest63 38
When You Think There Is So Much Hate In This World 18 hr Guest63 69
Robert Mueller Should Be Fired For Not Finding ... 18 hr Guest63 96

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance