Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

Judged:

When a preacher gets in front of the congregation and says Barak Obama is not a Christian, but remains mute on Mitt Romney you begin to realize that they have become nothing more than mouthpieces for their own particular political party!
When they proudly display their "MITT" decals on their car bumpers!
I have a Book Of Mormon.....the introduction plainly states that according to their first Prophet Joseph Smith, the Book Of Mormon is considered the most correct of any book on earth!
In other words, the Bible is not correct according to them!
Mitt Romney worships in a cult religion but you will never hear that from these so-called men of God!
Local Pastor

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

TRUTH B TOLD wrote:
When a preacher gets in front of the congregation and says Barak Obama is not a Christian, but remains mute on Mitt Romney you begin to realize that they have become nothing more than mouthpieces for their own particular political party!
I have a Book Of Mormon.....the introduction plainly states that according to their first Prophet Joseph Smith, the Book Of Mormon is considered the most correct of any book on earth!
Mitt Romney worships in a cult religion but you will never hear that from these so-called men of God!
I’m not sure to whom you are speaking but I agree and disagree with you.
As Preachers, Pastors, Prophets we cannot proclaim one political party to be “The Christian Party.” Although Mitt Romney’s Party (Republican) hold closer to the Biblical view of Abortion & Gay Marriage the Demo’s include policies to assist the needy and underprivileged. We cannot identify the Church as closed to those of who are Pro-abortion or Pro-Gay Marriage. The Church must stand firm on Biblical truths but we need to allow the Holy Spirit to work.
Please remember, Pastors are people as well. They should have the right to promote any Political candidate outside the Church as he chooses. He should be allowed to put bumper stickers and banners on his car or personal property.
TRUTH B TOLD

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

This pastor got in front of the church at one point and said Barak Obama was not a Christian! At a later time when Mitt Romney became the Republican nominee for President, he never said he was not a Christian.
If you're going to say one man is not a Christian because you somehow believe Barak Obama is a secret Muslim, then be man enough to say Mitt Romney is not a Christian as well.
That's my only point!!.....plus he gave various hints to suggest that Mitt Romney should be elected President.
Don't try to use the church house to promote the Republican party! They were going against the Holy Bible by trying to put a Mormon in the White House!
Maybe that's why Romney didn't win the election! Too many Church people not willing to practice what they preach.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Check this out if you believe Mitt Romney was pro-life!!

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/romneys_e...

Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

TRUTH B TOLD wrote:
All organized religions are cults. Just look at the extra so called books that the Catholics added to the bible claiming they were lost. Don't even get me started. Everyone with half a brain knows that Obama is Muslim. His father was Muslim and he went to a MUSLIM school. Stop drinking the kool-aid.

Since: Nov 12

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

There are plenty of pastors who talk with a mouth full of shit. They sit on FB posting their judgmental and hateful opinions about other people. They sure don't sound like "christians" to me. I don't think Christ would approve of their ill worded behavior. LoL

Since: Nov 12

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Centuries ago government declared separation of church and state for a freaking reason.

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
Check this out if you believe Mitt Romney was pro-life!!

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/romneys_e...
What about when Obama said "I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman". This is a quote from when he was running for his spot with Illinois. And he stumbles over himself after the statement trying to cover his ass, but the statement was made, and quite clearly.
Ole shep

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I found all of this to be disgusting.....Get a life.... a real life...
wondering

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

If it disgusts you so much, then why bring it all back up to be viewed again??
Guest 2

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Half of the preachers in this county are 2 faced and end up sleeping with teen girls or wife swap .
Guest 2

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I over heard an ex preacher of Corinth church say if he sees a stray dog or cat he shoots them in the head .
And laughs about it .
you will regret it

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like to me there are some people on here that feel guilty about their lives and really don't know what they're talking about. You'll find out when you die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Martin Forum right now

Search the Martin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly and Gerald Simmons 3 min Unknown 7
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Julia 140,679
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 47 min HPV for all 8,940
Randy Edwards 3 hr BettyBoopknows 1
Hey Al Gore where is that global warming? 11 hr Arty 21
Chris Gillies coaching at UT Martin? (Dec '13) 12 hr Really 41
God? 15 hr FL SUX 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••