I've noticed that everybody for abort...

I've noticed that everybody for abortion is ALREADY born!

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ronald Reagan

United States

#1 Nov 16, 2012
So true.
do something already

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2012
This January 22, 2013 Roe V Wade will be 40 years old. Why hasn't it been abolished already?
Why didn't George Bush do it? I'm a Democrat and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it were outlawed. Instead of George Bush picking a staunch chief justice who opposed abortion, he chose John Roberts who said he considered Roe V Wade settled law during his confirmation hearings. Also, Republicans chose Mitt Romney for their Presidential candidate and he wasn't going to do anything about abortion either. Republicans just want to use abortion to get votes.
sad

Medina, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2012
do something already wrote:
This January 22, 2013 Roe V Wade will be 40 years old. Why hasn't it been abolished already?
Why didn't George Bush do it? I'm a Democrat and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if it were outlawed. Instead of George Bush picking a staunch chief justice who opposed abortion, he chose John Roberts who said he considered Roe V Wade settled law during his confirmation hearings. Also, Republicans chose Mitt Romney for their Presidential candidate and he wasn't going to do anything about abortion either. Republicans just want to use abortion to get votes.
What is really sad most of all is the person in Roe vs Wade went ahead and had her baby instead of having an abortion, something most people don't even realize. She herself wants it overturned.
a heartbeat is life

United States

#4 Nov 17, 2012
I am always amazed by those who support abortion Might think differently if they were aborted.
Geezus

Crossville, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2012
I think those that were aborted just don't give a shit.
Michael

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Geezus wrote:
I think those that were aborted just don't give a shit.
I think all those aborted would say "I was alive and just like you-I wanted to live".
fact

Monterey, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2012
55 million since roe s wade
What is going on

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2012
If someone is aborted they are dead...

Go to the Union City site and read the rest of my response. Look for same topic.
What is going on

United States

#9 Nov 17, 2012
a heartbeat is life wrote:
I am always amazed by those who support abortion Might think differently if they were aborted.
This makes no sense...if you were aborted you would be dead!!!
What is going on

United States

#10 Nov 17, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>I think all those aborted would say "I was alive and just like you-I wanted to live".
This too make no sense... if you were aborted you could not say anything... you're dead!
U r dumb

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2012
What is going on wrote:
<quoted text>
This too make no sense... if you were aborted you could not say anything... you're dead!
who said anything about anybody dead saying anything. Dumbass.
Michael

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2012
U r dumb wrote:
<quoted text>who said anything about anybody dead saying anything. Dumbass.
Thank you
What is going on

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>I think all those aborted would say "I was alive and just like you-I wanted to live".
Again... if you were aborted you could not "say anything" because you would have never been born... in other words you are DEAD.

You are saying what you think the aborted would say... but they can't say and you can't speak for them because they are dead.

Being aborted and trying to say something is a "catch 22."
Michael

United States

#14 Nov 19, 2012
What is going on wrote:
<quoted text>
Again... if you were aborted you could not "say anything" because you would have never been born... in other words you are DEAD.
You are saying what you think the aborted would say... but they can't say and you can't speak for them because they are dead.
Being aborted and trying to say something is a "catch 22."
God said " I knew You while in the womb." So maybe they are speaking -- just not to us.
What is going on

United States

#15 Nov 19, 2012
Michael wrote:
<quoted text>God said " I knew You while in the womb." So maybe they are speaking -- just not to us.
God didn't say anything... there is no God!!!

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

#16 Nov 19, 2012
You should watch October Baby. It's a movie about an adopted abortion survivor who goes in search of her birth mother. Not every baby dies that is aborted.
look a little deeper

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Do any of you realize how our society has degraded? The Bible Belt actually has a higher divorce rate than more liberal parts of the country.
People no longer have one sexual partner but several. They no longer marry but they shack-up! All of these things have become the norm in our society.
Do you actually think abortion will end when people choose to live like they do nowdays?
Pam

San Antonio, TX

#18 Nov 19, 2012
look a little deeper wrote:
Do any of you realize how our society has degraded? The Bible Belt actually has a higher divorce rate than more liberal parts of the country.
People no longer have one sexual partner but several. They no longer marry but they shack-up! All of these things have become the norm in our society.
Do you actually think abortion will end when people choose to live like they do nowdays?
Just giving up or looking the other way still won't make it right. Doing the right thing is never easy.

Martin, TN

#19 Nov 19, 2012
a heartbeat is life wrote:
Or when they, the women anyways, have a change of heart after their child is born and in their arms. I was told my husband and I will have difficulty having a child, but we were blessed with a son. It hurts my heart knowing women chose to abort a perfectly healthy child, or children, when there are families fighting to adopt a child.
What is going on

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Women produce eggs all the time that never become babies... those eggs are naturally (by God) aborted.

If people would not worry about what other women are doing about whether to abort or now things would be a lot better.

It's none of your business!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN Is Fake News 1 hr Trump won grow up 33
guess 5 hr guess 1
why these people so rude 5 hr why 2
MTD Second shift 6 hr why 5
We Care Martin TN (Jan '12) 9 hr Guest 56
Why Do All Black Women Want White People Hair? 11 hr Chuck Darwin 7
Obion River Float (Jul '12) 16 hr Fmh 24

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance