Are we headed for Recession 2013 ?

Are we headed for Recession 2013 ?

Posted in the Martin Forum

Clint

Troy, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Obama says we are heading in the right direction but everything I am seeing about debt increase is showing other wise.Obama has said this morning if elected, next year he would find a new treasury secretary.What? Next year? What does that tell you about whats been going on the last 4 years? Something hasn't been working. It's time to fire and replace some of our countrys employees. Time to let em go.
Broke in Martin

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2012
"Headed" for a recession?

I didn't know the last one was over yet
Kathleen

Union City, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2012
There was a time when I actually voted for republicans. I thought they were serious about "fiscal responsiblity".If you examine their record, however, you realize that they are actually much worse than the dems. My expectations of republicans have never been lower.
Clint

Troy, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2012
Broke in Martin wrote:
"Headed" for a recession?
I didn't know the last one was over yet
Sorry you are right.I was pretending just like Obama and the media that we are in some kind of thriving economy.You just know Obama is the wrong man when Hugo Chavez is indorsing him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for man that love BBW's (Jun '13) 52 min Teabag 178
President Trump Tells It Like It Is At The Unit... 2 hr Trump The Fraud 16
Racist Trump does it again 6 hr Green bean 4
What an Idiot! 6 hr Guest2 1
Its Not What The Country Can Do For You It's Wh... 6 hr Guest2 24
Looters In Florida - Lowest Form Of Human Life 6 hr Meet your Maker 16
How To Drive A Liberal Crazy 6 hr Guest 34

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance