420 Haygood Road - What is the deal w...

420 Haygood Road - What is the deal with that house?

Posted in the Martin Forum

Hey

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2011
Anybody know anything about that weird house on Haygood Lane behind the gates?

United States

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Been there for years. Used to have exotic animals on property. Original owner died years ago I believe.
Oh my

Monterey, TN

#3 Dec 30, 2011
guest wrote:
Been there for years. Used to have exotic animals on property. Original owner died years ago I believe.
His name was Henry Yonker(s). He was from New York I think. Seemed to have lots of money and was odd that he ended up here. Some said running from the mob but who knows? He always rode in a smaller Cadillac limo.
He had a couple of businesses and kept horses and had a pet chimpanzee.
He had a really good friend named Bill Budde. People always said they were gay but in Martin, that's not a big deal.(or wasn't at the time since so many gay folks were in fairly prominent positions.(no pun intended)
That was back in the 80's.
He always seemed to be a really nice guy.
sweety

Monterey, TN

#4 Dec 30, 2011
henry and bill are buried together in that cemetary north of greenfield on the highway...the tomb stone says "partners" they were flaming
fluffyballs

Cedar Hill, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2011
sweety wrote:
henry and bill are buried together in that cemetary north of greenfield on the highway...the tomb stone says "partners" they were flaming
Flaming what?
Oh my

Monterey, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2011
sweety wrote:
Actually, I don't think they are. The stone says it but I heard that Bill's folks wouldn't let him be buried with Henry.
all wrong

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2012
Henry is buried outside of Chicago in the family crypt. Bill's family is bitter cause Henry's son got all the money. Henry's son has lived there for years, divorced loser. He looks like a homeless loser.
truthfully

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jun 17, 2012
THAT GUY'S NAME IS RICK DEVAUGHN. he owns sundance apts and aint worth a dam. and he is also gay
All wrong

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Why, what's wrong with him? Why would he even live there? Seems like a creepy place. How would you know he is gay? I thought he had kids?
just saying

Killeen, TX

#10 Jun 18, 2012
All wrong wrote:
Why, what's wrong with him? Why would he even live there? Seems like a creepy place. How would you know he is gay? I thought he had kids?
just because he has kids doesn't mean anything there are men and women swap over every day.
stupid

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2012
really dude? You have no idea what you are talking about. He's been married, has kids. You shouldn't talk about stuff you know nothing about unless you have actually done him yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Embarrassing Stories 2016 5 hr Jeez 16
Ewj in in Union city 5 hr Jeez 6
Guy from your town likes guys! 5 hr CheatedOnAndWith 2
WARNING : Disney Cartoons and Movies Have Changed 5 hr EducateChristians 38
Genital warts 6 hr Booty pimples hap... 2
What is going on at mtd? 6 hr Wth 1
The Democrats Are Driving The Division In Our C... 12 hr REALLY 48

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance