Troy, TN

#1 Aug 30, 2012
that a certain someone keeps posting new topics on here trying to badmouth other people and every single thread gets turned around on her and how she lets her sorry ass man screw anything that walks. Magically every post gets deleted once she is outed and I imagine this one will be too.

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2012
bhahahahahaha right!!!!!!!!

Cedar Grove, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Her initial A M?????
And his R W?????
so sad

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2012
LOL I would say people need to mind their own business, but it has been pretty obvious that she has been the one stirring up mess and then wanna get mad when it gets turned back around on her.

United States

#5 Aug 30, 2012
Why does she let him mess around on her then complain about it? I don't get it. Why r they even together?

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2012
because she a ignorant b*itch! she just mad because she cant have a baby by roy ugly ass!!!!!!!!!!both of his baby mamas done whooped her a$$ lmao!! hilarious! she need to stop running her mouth if she cant take the heat!!!!!! SHE RUNS FROM EVERYBODY! ITS SO FUNNY
Soooo sad

United States

#7 Aug 31, 2012
What a sad state of affairs with baby mamas and baby daddy's and no real family base.

Troy, TN

#8 Aug 31, 2012
They are all bat shi+ crazy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy pryor 14 min Curious George 2
Have You Ever Seen Hillary Wear A Dress? 6 hr Southern Amnesia 17
Trump for President (Dec '15) 7 hr Southern Amnesia 127
Westview Football? 9 hr Not a Coach 73
Guy in black 4runner 10 hr jan 3
The Media Bias Continue to Target Republicans (Nov '15) 11 hr Make America Gre... 8
Plaza Books and Cards 13 hr truth 9

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages