curious

Cookeville, TN

#1 Apr 9, 2010
What has happened to topix? I mean it used to be a web site that was all about the facts and the important issues in our communities. Now, I come onto the site and see not just high school students, but adults alike coming on here just to talk negatively about other people in the community. We are a small town, so the drama is always going to be there, but don't you all think the community would be a better place if we just told the people that we don't like how we feel about them in person and then move on with our lives? I hope I am not the only person in this town that feels that way. I see people on here discussing topics such as: Paige Lofton, Jessika Clements, Madison Henderson, Chris Harris, Kim Posey, and even targeting people that they don't actually know such as: "Nikka", "NewMommy", "What Ever" and others. I just wonder why it is that everyone can't work out their issues with each other in person and stop using a site that was meant to be helpful as a website for trashing others. What are the opinions of other Martin people on this site?
Martin People

Cookeville, TN

#2 Apr 9, 2010
I think Curious is a Sissy Bitch.
Martin person

Crossville, TN

#3 Apr 9, 2010
curious wrote:
What has happened to topix? I mean it used to be a web site that was all about the facts and the important issues in our communities. Now, I come onto the site and see not just high school students, but adults alike coming on here just to talk negatively about other people in the community. We are a small town, so the drama is always going to be there, but don't you all think the community would be a better place if we just told the people that we don't like how we feel about them in person and then move on with our lives? I hope I am not the only person in this town that feels that way. I see people on here discussing topics such as: Paige Lofton, Jessika Clements, Madison Henderson, Chris Harris, Kim Posey, and even targeting people that they don't actually know such as: "Nikka", "NewMommy", "What Ever" and others. I just wonder why it is that everyone can't work out their issues with each other in person and stop using a site that was meant to be helpful as a website for trashing others. What are the opinions of other Martin people on this site?
I agree. The site has gone down and is not helpful at all.
curious

Cookeville, TN

#4 Apr 9, 2010
I honestly don't care what you think Martin People, because quite frankly you are probably one of the adults who spends their day on here bashing other adults in this community. You are one of the many setting a bad example for our teenagers and children who are the future adults of this community. I find it funny that in order to make me feel bad about myself you tried calling me a "sissy bitch." Just another example of the immaturity that plagues this site.
newmommy

Cookeville, TN

#5 Apr 9, 2010
I agree that something terrible has happened to this site, but aren't you the same person who went on the "stan vickers" discussion and impersonated me trying to defend me? because you have the same name. whatever. I do think that topix used to be a lot better. Now, it's just pretty much for people to talk so badly about other people. i'm just tired of the drama, and i wish someone would talk to the administrators of topix about screening the "discussions" that get started on this website.
Guest 3

Union City, TN

#6 Apr 14, 2010
how come curious and newmommy seem to be the same person?
Class Of 2009

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2010
like i said before Newmomma(RACHAEL) DRAMA QUEEN
tellme

Cadiz, KY

#8 Apr 14, 2010
I definately agree that this site is a horrible bashing session! But it is and can be helpful in finding information about a business or someone...either negative or positive...just comment and go on! We are all adults and can handle the TRUTH, there is no need in name calling and disgracing someone...If you know something you would like to share just share the information and not your opinions!
what a ditZ

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2010
Class Of 2009 wrote:
like i said before Newmomma(RACHAEL) DRAMA QUEEN
Haha go look at the wimpys forum for greenfield to look at her drama!!!!
youknow

Union City, TN

#10 Apr 14, 2010
yeah, i think if i hear one more "k. thankssss :)" im gonna barf!
Sandy

Cookeville, TN

#11 Apr 14, 2010
what are you talking about
youknow

Union City, TN

#12 Apr 14, 2010
that newmommy chick always puts "k. thankssss :)" on almost every post she makes. shes on EVERY forum thread. good grief

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single guys 5 hr Russell 2
Tim sexton 17 hr eric 2
kevin Scott 21 hr guest 1
looking for gay men for friends only ( this mea... (Mar '11) Sat Choco 64
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat interesting 298
Disabilty liars (Jun '14) Sat tiredofit 18
ray Apr 30 Kim 1
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]