doctor to see on a cash basis

doctor to see on a cash basis

Posted in the Martin Forum

anybody know

Martin, TN

#1 Apr 16, 2012
I don't have health insurance and want to know which doctors to see on a private pay basis that charge a reasonable price for an office visit. Any recommendations are appreciated.
Patient

United States

#2 Apr 16, 2012
The urgent care clinic Tri-County takes cash patients. They are by the hospital in Martin.
anybody know

Martin, TN

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Patient wrote:
The urgent care clinic Tri-County takes cash patients. They are by the hospital in Martin.
how much for an office visit if
You pay cash? Dr. Stone in uc was $50
Til baptist bought them out, last visit was $161.
cletus

AOL

#4 Apr 17, 2012
wouldnt it be simplier to call and ask?
friend

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Drs Cox and Whitledge in Fulton are very good and have an inexpensive fee. Id steer clear if Tricounty. Also Hinds clinic is reasonable, and reputable.
Patient

United States

#6 Apr 17, 2012
TriCounty charges around 100 dollars for a visit for the first time then around 80 for any return visits. They are very nice and You dont have to have an appointment.
HERE4NOW

Henderson, TN

#7 Apr 18, 2012
The Sharon Clinic is also very reasonable, and A.B. & his staff are very nice/caring people. They will also work out a payment plan if you don't have insurance, & it's local.
cletus

AOL

#8 Apr 18, 2012
he said doctor, not pa
Abbie

Union City, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Dr. Mark Cooper in South Fulton. He is wonderful.
funny

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2012
You know you can check a dr license and see if they've had any trouble on state of tn web page.
Leeroy Jenkins

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 22, 2012
I'm looking for someone who does doctoring work on the side on the weekends. I also need a little work done on my Dodge. If someone can do both that'd be a plus and would save me time. I also want someone with free Wi-Fi while I wait. I can do plumbing as a trade off.
Wow

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 27, 2012
you should be looking for quality of work
patient

Monroe, LA

#14 Apr 27, 2012
I been going to tri county for five years they all are great people and try to do their best. And for the ones who want to be smart tri.county hasn't been in Martin long I used to go to Huntingdon the main clinic before Martin
SeRiOuSlY

Halls, TN

#15 Oct 2, 2012
cletus wrote:
he said doctor, not pa
And your point? There are many Great Physician Assts. that are in most cases better than your costly, average M.D.s, Especially their bedside manner. Taking the extra time to actually listen to their patients, most Doctors are in & out within 5 minutes & could care less. So, I don't think the choice would be too difficult to make, that is when you do actually know what your talking about!
serious

Keller, TX

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Because PAs and CFNPs don't have the education behind them like an MD does. There are MDs less than $100 AND those who aren't there just to sell you a script for narcotics. If you really need a DR, pay the $50 and see a real one.
opinion

Cookeville, TN

#17 Oct 2, 2012
HERE4NOW wrote:
The Sharon Clinic is also very reasonable, and A.B. & his staff are very nice/caring people. They will also work out a payment plan if you don't have insurance, & it's local.
The office manager is a joke!
bob

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 2, 2012
you get what you pay for...substandard education=substandard medical care.
Cynthia

United States

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Health dept

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President (Dec '15) 1 hr donnie boy 111
Hillary Clinton Lies and Sends Classified Emails 8 hr Cant Trust Hillary 45
I want to buy a good used Rainbow vacuum. (Jun '11) 17 hr Cjonesparamedic 69
couples (Dec '15) 19 hr Guests 63
Westview Football? Thu WHS Alum 23
Hell no to Trump Thu Joe Dirt 16
Obama Refuses To Interrupt Vacation Amid Louis... Thu Proven Empty Chair 15

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance