West tennessee auction barn

West tennessee auction barn

Posted in the Martin Forum

auction hunter

Martin, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I have attended the auction the last few weeks after not being there for 4 years.What has happened to that place? It has really went to pot since mike has left.So sad.
martin citizen

Martin, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
He has not been there for over eight years, so u should know that if you have not been there for four years,lol
auction hunter

Martin, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
and it still has gone to pot!!
Auction goer

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 26, 2013
West tn auction is great, good food and good people running it that I trust. I enjoy it every time I go.
Observation

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Seems like someone got mad when they went for some reason and now wants to bash a good local business.
your momma

Martin, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
West TN Auction Barn is in Gleason.....get your facts straight before trying to bash honest hard working people!
auction hunter

Martin, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2013
No one is talking about ur goat barn in gleason.mike was never there momma!!But dont feel bad people crap happens.All we can say is mike has it going on.
wondering

Benton, KY

#8 Mar 3, 2013
why would you not go for 4 years and then all of a sudden turn up there? i think you do enuf "auction hopping" to know who is where, if this is who i think it is..........
pissinUoff

Paris, TN

#9 Mar 5, 2013
The sign out front of the old Maggie Lee's/Kings Den building does identify the place as "West Tennessee Auction". Maybe both business have the same or very similar names?
debby

Martin, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2013
auction hunter wrote:
I have attended the auction the last few weeks after not being there for 4 years.What has happened to that place? It has really went to pot since mike has left.So sad.
are you talking about mike hatchel ? I bought refridagator for 500.00 from him . it took me 3 months to get one . It was used , then I had to call a repair man , he said it was scrap ! now he won't give me my money back . do you know how to get in touch with him ? [email protected]
wild

Union City, TN

#11 Sep 13, 2013
Now the place is for sale.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2014
Tell us about H Stafford.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#13 Jan 14, 2014
bottle calves beware hunter stafford -$200 (mckenzie)

hey,what's the problem?Hunter,you have 7 ads from Dec.7 to today .Your'e not setting up appts. from your house and giving people the address to come look at these?You just don't want people to know what you are doing.Julie Stafford,why are you signing checks for your 14 year old to cash?Why ask a person to write a check to a 14year old?Why not make them out to you?Why not disclose your age until after the money is paid and the animals are dead.Why do the stories keep changing?These are just the ads I know about,apparently you've been doing this for months.11 dead calves out of 20 sold that I know about.Those aren't very good odds.People just go to sale barn-u don't know what you're getting there,but at least they are cheaper.
from craigs list

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UT Martin Baseball 3 hr Story 6
How Do You Feel About Sanctuary Cities. 7 hr Bobby Easy E 43
The Democratic Party is Now The Opposition Party 8 hr Commenters 116
President Trump Showed Syria The Real "The Red ... 8 hr Commenters 25
Where Was Obama's Tax Reform??? 8 hr Commenters 9
essarys in martin 8 hr Hopeful 5
Make America Great Again Support The Republicans 8 hr Commenters 29

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance