Dresden coach? accuses Coady of conni...

Dresden coach? accuses Coady of conning players??

Posted in the Martin Forum

Trash Talking early

Cookeville, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2012
HOGHEAVEN--- is this a coach

CoachT.com
Message boards
Fall Sports
Football
Dresden Lions 2012

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/...
yep

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Yes, his last name is Killibrew or something like that.
tssaa official

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Does not surprise me about the Dresden faithful starting smack talk.....officiated 2 of their football games last year. Definitely the dirtiest team I personally saw up close last year by far. Terrible fans too....I hope West view brings them back down to reality this year.
Mikey

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 24, 2012
thats how we do it in the dirty d we play hard defense too! so what if its a lil dirty at times, intimidation sure plays a factor in games...im sure if we were playin TOO dirty the refs will manage that we jus go out there and hit likt the steelers...we play ball enough said if we play dirty and win then maybe yall should step it up and be more physical
Charger

Martin, TN

#5 Apr 24, 2012
I can assure you, Westview will not be intimidated by Dresden. All this new "success" Dresden has been experiencing over the past 24 months is the same stuff Westview has been doing for decades.
d kid

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Y'all lost this year don't talk crap just play harder next year and if what u say is true then u have nothing to worry about next year
ouydated

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2012
yep wrote:
Yes, his last name is Killibrew or something like that.
no his name is gomes and hes an idiot
Get Real

Cookeville, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Mikey wrote:
thats how we do it in the dirty d we play hard defense too! so what if its a lil dirty at times, intimidation sure plays a factor in games...im sure if we were playin TOO dirty the refs will manage that we jus go out there and hit likt the steelers...we play ball enough said if we play dirty and win then maybe yall should step it up and be more physical
I got a feeling they is going to be some serious hitting this year. Dresden compared to the Steelers....right. don't insult a professional organization. You play more like the Saints with their coaching instruction....we'll see who gets that a$$ beat down this year. Nobody will be overlooking you, and you don't have 3-4 clutch guys to bail you out. I bet the QB doesn't make it to the 2nd half....
pluhease

United States

#10 May 9, 2012
Bahahaha Dresden sucks! Just because you play "good" for a little doesn't give you bragging rights. Chargers all the way.
Westview Student

United States

#11 May 9, 2012
Dresden can go suck some booty just like all them hoes do anyway. Westview's gonna stomp them next time!
someone

United States

#12 May 9, 2012
I have been to a lift a thon at westview . I have seen the spotting a few years back a small guy lifted a large amount of weight that was impossible for his size. I believe he was helped from the spotter no doubt about it.there was several kids lifting three hundred and more with spotters they all got help
someone

United States

#13 May 9, 2012
Believe me I am a die hard westview fan grew up in Martin and played football and baseball for Martin several years the lift a thons are rigged from what I seen
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 10, 2012
tssaa official wrote:
Does not surprise me about the Dresden faithful starting smack talk.....officiated 2 of their football games last year. Definitely the dirtiest team I personally saw up close last year by far. Terrible fans too....I hope West view brings them back down to reality this year.
Yea, you were probably the same official they had in a couple of games that was FLAG HAPPY. Had it in for them before the game even started. During those games, they had to get a bit rough, after all they were playing against the opposing team, and the so called referees!!! Stop talking smack, every other Weakley County team was at home watching while Dresden was at the State Championship. Before you even make a comment about them getting beat, at least they were there in Cookville, where were the rest of the county teams???
mum

United States

#15 May 10, 2012
Dresden has two very strong boys that can stop a freight train. And Martin is not even close to a cho-cho.
Mikey

Jackson, TN

#16 May 11, 2012
sure hope yall score a td on us this year...or maybe even a field goal hahahahahahahahaha DFEENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
DHS Football player

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Our success doesnt come from playing "dirty" its our work ethic.Westviews marked on our calendar and we are busting our tails every week waiting for that day to come and to those who thinks our past season was a fluke we will have a strong team for years to come plus we have a freshman runningback with a mind blowing work ethic thats only 5'5 and will truck your biggest baddest defenders and 2 freshman receivers who are just as talented that will be making plays on yall for the next 4 years
realville

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2012
All of AA was weaker than normal last year except for Dresden. They caught more than one team off guard. They also played extremely dirty with the late hits, and other things. They developed a terrible reputation with the area officials and they will not catch anyone off guard this year. It is going to be a long season for Dresden.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What businesses does Chris Bell owe $$ to 8 min Unknown 1
Trump To Iran: Release Our Citizens 3 hr Commenters 6
Chris bell keeps taking down his forum 6 hr Trace 2
If Trump insulting the press made your tampon p... 14 hr lol 54
Obamacare Is A Failed Experiment That Is Collap... 14 hr lol 11
Something Missing In Your Life? 17 hr Commenters 12
NO Collusion And NO Obstruction of Justice 17 hr Commenters 47

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance