Do you approve of Randy Brundige as C...

Do you approve of Randy Brundige as County Mayor?

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Voter

Monterey, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Check city's finances
simpatico

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2012
HAHA- no!
Kira

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2012
1) Gave himself a pay raise to $70,000 when his county has the 3rd highest unemployment rate in the entire state.

2) Used $1,000,000 of taxpayer money and bought a new office for himself.

Oh yes he's doing a fantastic job.
Martin Resident

Martin, TN

#4 Jan 27, 2012
I do not understand how he can get away with so much. I thought aldermen had a say for the Martin people. Why buy an old school building in bad shape for a high dollar and turn around and sink more money into it. Isn't the city "broke"? I love Martin and the beauty of it but lets get some more businesses in here and let Martin grow. That may mean getting rid of the current mayor!!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2012
He is obviously doing something right being mayor for eight years now! Martin is growing and growing if you haven't noticed! Martin obviously is not broke. You ppl are all idiotic. Think you can do a better job?? I HIGHLY doubt that! He is the mayor and has been for so long for a reason...the "people" seem to like him.why don't y'all think about what all goes into running a town and back off!
Opinion

Cookeville, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2012
NO NO NO & NO for County Mayor ~ he is only setting the way for Randy Edwards and very interesting when Randy gets mayor wouldn't it be considered a conflict of interest that his wife is the center director.
carmen

United States

#10 Feb 23, 2012
Thank you citizen!!
really

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2012
I don't even want him for city mayor, much less county mayor.
oleshep

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2012
I wouldn,t vote for him is he ran for dog catcher. And to HOTMAMMA ....have you looked at downtown Martin. Oh yeah , it is groing. All downtown is about to shut down. Empty buildings.. I do not know how he got re elected the last time... I would not vote for him....
Fatguy

Cookeville, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2012
Fat
working women

Memphis, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2012
Voter wrote:
Check city's finances
Splash pad down town: thats a joke. Grant money!!! where was the remainder of the money spent.
lol

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Just what he needs another place to recommend.himself for another big pay raise. All I've seen is money wasted why his pockets got fat. I bet if u asked him to help balance a budge by taking a pay cut I bet he would have a heart attack.
Smelly

United States

#16 Aug 24, 2012
In case you morons have not noticed, this city is running in the black. That is more that can be said for most around here. The downtown is completely revitalized and there are new business is moving into downtown as we speak. The Savant Learning Center has bought and renovated several buildings and are planning on building another 1 soon. There are no other towns in our area better operating as fiscally responsible as martin is.

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2012
NO WAY!!!!! Keep in in Martin! They think they are so great! If it wasn't for UTM there would be NOTHING there!!
Who

Cerro Gordo, NC

#18 Aug 25, 2012
NO WAY him for anyhing where he can get his hand on money!!!!
Soooooo Right

Martin, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
NO WAY!!!!! Keep in in Martin! They think they are so great! If it wasn't for UTM there would be NOTHING there!!
If it wasn't for UTM there wouldn't be anything in this whole county!!!
Soooooo Right

Martin, TN

#20 Aug 25, 2012
WEAKLEY COUNTY, TENNESSEE......has become very

"WEAK".....ley. Get it?
Bob Yates

Martin, TN

#21 Apr 15, 2014
yes,,he can do it

United States

#23 May 25, 2014
oleshep wrote:
I wouldn,t vote for him is he ran for dog catcher. And to HOTMAMMA ....have you looked at downtown Martin. Oh yeah , it is groing. All downtown is about to shut down. Empty buildings.. I do not know how he got re elected the last time... I would not vote for him....
I agree with your response, however we wouldn't ever have a need to have the FAT A$$ run for dog catcher because we already have the NUMBER ONE dog catcher in the WORLD in Kenny!!! He is the best if he can't catch the dog he will just make the dog "disappear". He is such a great ambassador for animal rights. God he is my HERO!! Haha just kidding he's more like a turd in a punch bowl and FAT A$$ a.k.a. Randy Brundige loves drinking the punch! Says he can taste Kenny's sweat, tears, hard work, and p-nuts in it!!
yeappp

Troy, TN

#24 Nov 4, 2014
Guest wrote:
True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP supports child molesters 5 min Guest87 7
Vagiina Hats 3 hr 2 stroke handicapp 8
Beware of scammers 9 hr Concerned citizen 1
Congressional Slush Fund 12 hr Guest87 9
Mueller's Tainted Investigation Team Finds NO C... 12 hr Guest87 13
President Trump Does Something That The Past 3 ... 19 hr Guest87 2
UT Martin Sodexo Sat Guest1 2

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance