6,239 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

clapyourass

United States

#7756 Aug 7, 2012
I think they call them renewable resourced...and those are few and far between..
clapyourass

United States

#7757 Aug 7, 2012
So if you're gonna manage them..do it properly with upmost care..and leave greed at the door and account for every penny you spend..you are after all a nation of christains..and as I understand Christianity..is a scared trust..
clapyourass

United States

#7758 Aug 7, 2012
Otherwise I'm gonna knock the next deer on my porch in the head and feed it to the dogs.
Stupid

United States

#7761 Aug 8, 2012
The way I see it is key Hunters hunt, let fisherman fish abs all of you city slickers back of and leave us alone. We don't say anything to you guys about anything you you do and you guys should not us either. This is suppose to be a free world and I have the freedom to hunt and fish all I want and so does everyone else that wants to. One day and i'm talking over day soon you guys will depend on us Hunters and fisherman for any meat you will eat because you will not be able to go to the store to get it. All of you need to ask yourself do I want to put a ban on something that has been going on for many many years and i'm not just taking about in our life time and our families life time i'm talking about things that wad going on when God walked the earth and when he gave us these things to live off of and to survive. Maybe everyone should get out their Bible and read it instead of using it as a dust collector...
slam

United States

#7762 Aug 8, 2012
Stupid wrote:
The way I see it is key Hunters hunt, let fisherman fish abs all of you city slickers back of and leave us alone. We don't say anything to you guys about anything you you do and you guys should not us either. This is suppose to be a free world and I have the freedom to hunt and fish all I want and so does everyone else that wants to. One day and i'm talking over day soon you guys will depend on us Hunters and fisherman for any meat you will eat because you will not be able to go to the store to get it. All of you need to ask yourself do I want to put a ban on something that has been going on for many many years and i'm not just taking about in our life time and our families life time i'm talking about things that wad going on when God walked the earth and when he gave us these things to live off of and to survive. Maybe everyone should get out their Bible and read it instead of using it as a dust collector...
wow! Please stop hunting and go back to school and get an education
please

Jackson, TN

#7763 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
get off topic and go get your boyfriend bit*h
Stupid

United States

#7764 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very good education thank you and atleast while your starving to death me and my will not be....and why I'd that??.... Because we know how to hunt!! Dumb ass....
slam

Jackson, TN

#7765 Aug 8, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I have a very good education thank you and atleast while your starving to death me and my will not be....and why I'd that??.... Because we know how to hunt!! Dumb ass....
will you please read your post before hitting send
slam

Jackson, TN

#7766 Aug 8, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I have a very good education thank you and atleast while your starving to death me and my will not be....and why I'd that??.... Because we know how to hunt!! Dumb ass....
yeah you put corn in a fake stump and put a stand 20ft away and use a camera with motion sensor that tells the exact time the deer come to your corn every morning yep you are a real mans man
Stupid

United States

#7767 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you put corn in a fake stump and put a stand 20ft away and use a camera with motion sensor that tells the exact time the deer come to your corn every morning yep you are a real mans man
I am a woman and just for your info I do not do any of that, I hunt my food down I do not use anything to bring them in. So back off you damn Yankee and learn to hunt instead of watching it on tv and thinking that is how us real Hunters hunt!!
please

Jackson, TN

#7768 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
well if it's a dumbazz like you,20 ft shot would be a very big challenge, much like you getting layed. fyi stupid,thats called baiting and its illegal. but i figured your dumbazz wouldn't know that since you're too gay.so dumbazz what else can you think of to cry about? oh wait i know,mommie doesn't love you. you were a test tube baby born from her her anus
slam

United States

#7769 Aug 8, 2012
Sh!t all the guys I work with do it hell I have seen the pics and stump
slam

United States

#7770 Aug 8, 2012
And I get laid plenty
slam

United States

#7771 Aug 8, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>well if it's a dumbazz like you,20 ft shot would be a very big challenge, much like you getting layed. fyi stupid,thats called baiting and its illegal. but i figured your dumbazz wouldn't know that since you're too gay.so dumbazz what else can you think of to cry about? oh wait i know,mommie doesn't love you. you were a test tube baby born from her her anus
look I know you can't talk because of your meth mouth but please try and type where we can understand . DAMN METH HEADS
Stupid

United States

#7772 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
Sh!t all the guys I work with do it hell I have seen the pics and stump
Let them get caught and see how they like to trap the deer then, people like them and you are the reason why they are trying to ban hunting and fishing... Dumb ass people........ugh
please

Jackson, TN

#7773 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
look I know you can't talk because of your meth mouth but please try and type where we can understand . DAMN METH HEADS
again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
slam

United States

#7774 Aug 8, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
so your a woman that hunts?
slam

United States

#7775 Aug 8, 2012
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Let them get caught and see how they like to trap the deer then, people like them and you are the reason why they are trying to ban hunting and fishing... Dumb ass people........ugh
how am I the reason?
slam

United States

#7776 Aug 8, 2012
please wrote:
<quoted text>again show what a dumbass you are this isn't talking it's typing. sounds like you're the meth head that gives head
WOW! You mind is fried
Stupid

United States

#7778 Aug 8, 2012
slam wrote:
<quoted text>
so your a woman that hunts?
No I am the woman that hunts and so does my daughter.... What is wrong with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridge crossing at UTM 40 min Martian 3
Democrats Have Launched A Permanent Liberal Cam... 1 hr DNC Party Of NO 46
If Trump insulting the press made your tampon p... 1 hr Trump A Great Leader 72
Has Anyone Noticed The Dow And The S&P Since Pr... 1 hr Make America Grea... 25
Something Missing In Your Life? 1 hr Prolife Parent 23
Robert Mueller's Special Counsel Consists Of Hi... 1 hr Exposed Media Bias 3
Senate votes To Advance New Health Care Bill 1 hr Shame On Dems 1

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance