praying

Martin, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2012
RIP Felicia. Heaven got an angel. Praying for your precious children and family.
curious

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 23, 2012
praying wrote:
RIP Felicia. Heaven got an angel. Praying for your precious children and family.
Felisha who?
curious

Cookeville, TN

#3 Feb 23, 2012
Felicia who?
bridgett

Monterey, TN

#4 Feb 23, 2012
felicia workman
classmate

Benton, AR

#5 Feb 24, 2012
I was in school with Felicia from kindergarten till graduation just saw her few weeks ago, can someone tell me what happened to her. We have lost 5 classmates :(
friend

Columbia, TN

#6 Feb 24, 2012
felicia had a really bad car wreck on thrusday which took her life. she hit a tree going 100. noone knows why she was going so fast. i am praying for her whole family.
classmate

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2012
friend wrote:
felicia had a really bad car wreck on thrusday which took her life. she hit a tree going 100. noone knows why she was going so fast. i am praying for her whole family.
where was the wreck
friend

Columbia, TN

#8 Feb 25, 2012
it was between pville and dresden somewhere. her funrel is tommorrow at 12 -2
old friend

Cookeville, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2012
it was about 6 miles out of dresden going towards pville. she first hit a light pole and completely shattered it then her truck hit a tree about 50 yards down an embankment. i have seen the truck and i tell you this, i have watched my speed and have not picked my cell phone up while driving since. I am not saying texting had anything to do with it, but just the fact of seeing the destruction an accident caused a dear friend has made me much more cautious in my driving !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EBT question 33 min TrumpSupporter 7
Winter Storm Warning for Weakley County starti... 41 min TrumpSupporter 5
Number of uninsured increased by 3 million unde... 48 min TrumpSupporter 3
Cats Eye 49 min Dat chinese man 8
Just a thought 51 min Harry Knuttz 69
Dead beat landlord 58 min Freeloader 3
Trump Declared In Excellent Health With Perfect... 10 hr Guest63 3

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance