place to stay and eat.

place to stay and eat.

Posted in the Martin Forum

info

Dexter, MO

#1 Jul 31, 2012
Im going to be in Martin TN on August 13 for some business and wondering where a decent place to stay would be in town? What about a place to get a good meal? If not in Martin, somewhere rather close would be nice.

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2012
info wrote:
Im going to be in Martin TN on August 13 for some business and wondering where a decent place to stay would be in town? What about a place to get a good meal? If not in Martin, somewhere rather close would be nice.
Backyard town b&b
frye

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2012
Lindell Street Grill
lol

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2012
Got Hampton inn bout the best place to stay. And u are kinda limited on nice place to eat. Union city has Apple bee and sasafras
Martin Mom

Cookeville, TN

#5 Aug 1, 2012
There are tons of fast food places, McDonalds, Burger King, Long John's, Taco Bell, Chick-fil-a, Pizza Hut,Sonic, & Wendy's. There's also some "Mom n Pop" places like Lindell St. Grill, Brandy's, Opera House, KN Drive-In and Snappy Tomato.
Nicest

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
If you want the nicest of both Hampton Inn to stay for sure. Union city's is about $20 cheaper. Dinner would be the opera house. If you stay in union city grab lunch at Penny Hill, love the Monte Cristo. I'm not a big sassafraz fan but its walking distance from Hampton Inn.
info

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2012
i actually seen online where the college has a food court so im wondering about the souther tsunami sushi??? how expensive is that???
if not that then i thought of the cafe in the college.. but id love to try some sushi rolls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonalds (May '10) 5 hr Jags 54
Rebel flags 8 hr Plain as day 21
Republican Party Imploding....??? 17 hr BEWARE 8
Mike Wilson's Raise 19 hr Dogman 1
Nassar Nassar 22 hr ay caramba 10
Kirk Simmons Tue Imwondering 16
Thoughts on Martin Primary School? Mon Yep 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages