what

Arlington, TN

#21 Jun 4, 2012
what happened?
what

Arlington, TN

#22 Jun 4, 2012
Dougy wrote:
He is very likeable, but has personal problems and gives out controlled substances like candy.
JACKASS!!!!!!!
bran

Monterey, TN

#23 Jun 10, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text> JACKASS!!!!!!!
sounds like someone isn't getting their controlled substances
what

Arlington, TN

#24 Jun 10, 2012
bran wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like someone isn't getting their controlled substances
i've got just what i need, thank you. you are also a JACKASS!
bran

Cookeville, TN

#25 Jun 11, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>i've got just what i need, thank you. you are also a JACKASS!
yo mama
oleshep

Cookeville, TN

#26 Jun 11, 2012
I heard he has retired.
Dont expect different

United States

#27 Jun 15, 2012
I heard he ripped off employees, didn't pay them for thier work.
lol - need my chart

United States

#28 Jun 15, 2012
Ah no, more like his employee tried to write perscriptions for herself and got caught. Shouls have gone to jail. I just want my records. Any idea how we can get them?
just a tip

Martin, TN

#29 Jun 15, 2012
Call the hospital in the town he was practicing in. They should be able to give you advise on how to get your records.
lol

United States

#30 Jun 15, 2012
Thanks, appreciate the tip
Ashton Moore Smith

United States

#31 Jun 24, 2012
Hello there, I want to thank you all for showing concern for our Dad. I've never been on this site before but I feel the need to shed some light on any worries you guys may have . My dad turns 73 in July and after almost 50 years of dedicated medical practice he needed to take time for himself. Yes, he had some health issues that needed to be addressed and this is the main reason he has been out of office for so long. My dad loves all his patients! He worries about all of you more than he worries about his own health. Im not positive what the future holds for his continued practice but I know he is working toward a solution. We know you all care for him too. I wish I could say more but for now try and give him a little more time and please keep him in your prayers. Thank you all... Ps. Not in nursing home.. Do you actually think he would allow that? Yeah right. With love, Ashton
Thanks

United States

#32 Jun 24, 2012
He is in our prayers. Thanks
what

Arlington, TN

#33 Jun 25, 2012
Thank you. He and his family are in our prayers. He has been my doctor for over 27 years and i miss him. He is both a great doctor and a wonderful man. I wish him and his family all the best.
Nashville

United States

#34 Jun 25, 2012
Ashton - Thanks for the update. We love OK and miss him and worry about him. I've been going to him for 16 years. One question. Do you know how we can get our records if he doesn't come back to work? If so, could you post the answer for us?
family member

Newbern, TN

#35 Aug 24, 2012
lol - need my chart wrote:
Ah no, more like his employee tried to write perscriptions for herself and got caught. Shouls have gone to jail. I just want my records. Any idea how we can get them?
Which employee
Nurse

Johnson City, TN

#36 Aug 24, 2012
I worked for OK about 3 weeks. I think the world of him. He took care of my dad too. Closed his office to sit with dad till he left by ambulance to go to another hospital. He saved my dads life, and for that I will never have anything to say bad about him no matter what his does or dont do. OK is OK. Either you like him or you dont. OK my prayers are with you and your family.........
lawman

Union City, TN

#37 Sep 2, 2012
http://www.pinkshirtday.ca/2011/06/11/law-tou...

Law tough on cyber bullies in Tennessee

Higgins said this law will assist people in knowing that they can report cyber harassment as a crime.

“Ultimately if someone comes up to you and physically threatens you, it’s harassment,” said Rep. Charles Curtiss, D-Sparta, the law’s House sponsor.“This expands the law for people who do it electronically. In no way does this mean that everything that happens on the Internet is a criminal act.”
The law applies to minors and adults, but adds a new punishment for juveniles: up to 30 hours of community service.
For adults, a violation would be considered a class A misdemeanor, punishable with up to almost a year in jail and up to a $2,500 fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal News Media Continue To Tear Down Our Pr... 1 hr Andy Dufresne 63
Trumps Business Council CEO'S Flee His Administ... 4 hr breitbart one 7
The Hate On Topix About Our President 5 hr breitbart one 15
North Korea Builds ICBM'S On Obamas 8 Year Watch 5 hr Korea Korea Korea 13
President Trump Speaks To America and Only Fox ... 6 hr Liberal Hate Media 31
What do the men of God think about gutting Medi... 7 hr Local 16
Looks Like Obama's Legacy Will Be North Korea 18 hr Local 77

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance