Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ho Hummmmm

Union City, TN

#21 Sep 3, 2012
Excuse me "Fick dich du spast". See. We're not all perfect.
3rd party

Cookeville, TN

#22 Sep 4, 2012
Ho Hummmmm wrote:
Excuse me "Fick dich du spast". See. We're not all perfect.
actually ho humm, he had it spelled right. i was stationed over there for 3 years. he is using the slang vernacular.....and everybody here has a valid point, why pay for what is already paid for? your the only one arguing bro.
Ho Hummmmm

Union City, TN

#23 Sep 4, 2012
3rd party wrote:
<quoted text>actually ho humm, he had it spelled right. i was stationed over there for 3 years. he is using the slang vernacular.....and everybody here has a valid point, why pay for what is already paid for? your the only one arguing bro.
Slang vernacular? Good excuse. I looked it up. I saw how it as spelled. I'm sure the meaning is the same no matter what though. Actually, no, I am not the only one who says he should pay. There are others. And yep, I'm the only one arguing - standing up for my view - like your bud said I should do.
tired of it

Cookeville, TN

#24 Sep 17, 2012
who gives a shit?....you want to pay? go pay....spend your money on what is already paid for. you don't want to pay? then dont......park and don't pay. circus is come and gone. shut up. ho hummmm is dumb as a dam fence post and the other guy is arguing with the fence post. don't you see he's just trying to get a rise out of you?......oh and by the way....ho hummmm.....yeah that is the slang....i was stationed there for 4 years and had classes in speaking german. that trumps what ever you saw on the internet. if ur stupid enuff to believe all that you read on the internet, well..........enuff said
ignorance

Union City, TN

#25 Sep 17, 2012
You so smart "tired of it" for learning dirty German slang. Only took 4 years of classes to learn it. Yeh - enuff said.
tired of it

Cookeville, TN

#26 Sep 18, 2012
ignorance wrote:
You so smart "tired of it" for learning dirty German slang. Only took 4 years of classes to learn it. Yeh - enuff said.
hey dipshit, read the post again....i said i was staitioned there for 4 years and had classes in it. i did not say i took classes for 4 years. sounds like you could use some classes tho....its hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.....
ignorance

Union City, TN

#27 Sep 18, 2012
tired of it wrote:
<quoted text>hey dipshit, read the post again....i said i was staitioned there for 4 years and had classes in it. i did not say i took classes for 4 years. sounds like you could use some classes tho....its hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.....
Talking about an unarmed person... you keep talking about being stationed there for four years - who cares? Excuse me, the way you keep talking about it, it sounds like you took classes in "slang" for four years.
ur still ignorant

Cookeville, TN

#28 Sep 19, 2012
there in lies your whole problem.....u think. and i actually only brought it up once. the first post was the other one from someone. keep up with the grown ups if ur going to sit at the big table..... you can have the last word. i don't care. this is my last post. see ya sucker!!
ignorance NOT

Union City, TN

#29 Sep 19, 2012
ur still ignorant wrote:
there in lies your whole problem.....u think. and i actually only brought it up once. the first post was the other one from someone. keep up with the grown ups if ur going to sit at the big table..... you can have the last word. i don't care. this is my last post. see ya sucker!!
Better watch it - your intelligence is showing with all the name calling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min Pete 145,934
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 43 min Idiots 9,318
Debate: Ferguson - Martin, TN 1 hr Sitting Bull 4
mtd (Aug '10) 1 hr uraidiot 29
Pres.Obama: We have no strategy on ISIS 2 hr Faux News 8
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Be Proud Tennesseans........You Are A Welfare S... (Jan '13) 9 hr Dixie Land 11
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••