Parking at Circus
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What paying to park

United States

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Ok I heard the city is going to charge for parking? Ok here goes tell me why when we have little baseball tournents that when we go there we have to pay to get in. Martin doesn't charge. City needing money- maybe park and rec don't need money. I hope if y'all charge to park tonight that everyone has to pay city officials and city workers. Let's see if they do. I am getting about sick of the way the town is being run! I was going to support and alderman that runs for mayor but now no way. I think we should stick together and change all city officials . Ok going further charge everyone one I mean cops fire workers and amb service. But pay city workers fireworks and amb workers for their time they have to work.
dont agree

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2012
As I have said elsewhere LIFE isn't always free.
Ok then

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2012
That is right. Everyone needs to pay for parking.
Well

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
I am not going but it's just cause i don't care to go. I do hope everyone that goes enjoys it.
tail gate

Monterey, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2012
my peronsal thoughts are, that OUR money has ALREADY paid for the park. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU CHARGE ME TO PARK SOMEWHERE THAT I ALREADY HELPED PAY FOR? thats like asking me to pay to park in my driveway. i went last night. I DID NOT PAY. when they directed me to the parking spot, i simply told the young lady, no i am going straight. i parked in the next parking lot next to the pavillion. did not cost me anything. why should i have had to pay to park in the grass field. bullshit..., total bullshit.
Hmmmmm

United States

#6 Sep 1, 2012
tail gate wrote:
my peronsal thoughts are, that OUR money has ALREADY paid for the park. WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU CHARGE ME TO PARK SOMEWHERE THAT I ALREADY HELPED PAY FOR? thats like asking me to pay to park in my driveway. i went last night. I DID NOT PAY. when they directed me to the parking spot, i simply told the young lady, no i am going straight. i parked in the next parking lot next to the pavillion. did not cost me anything. why should i have had to pay to park in the grass field. bullshit..., total bullshit.
What an egotistical scheister to think that anyone OWES you. Hope you spend your $2 wisely. Any other city you would have paid $10. What a cheapskate!
Ranger Joe

Union City, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2012
The City needs money people. Tho I don't know how. They have been screwing over the city employees and every city function for years now. In fact the only increase the city has done is the fat ass mayors pay check. He was given a retarded raise and Every 2 years he must have a brand new 55,000 Tahoe. We all know Tahoes Wear out in 2 years time. Can we please get some changes to the admin in this town? PLEASE Vote for someone/anyone else.

United States

#8 Sep 2, 2012
Whiners
wow

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2012
I agree wit these people. They have gotten grants.and raised taxes to pay for this park and you can't use it for hardly anything and don't get caught on the ball fields or Martin's finest will run you off. The people of Martin can't even use the place for which they helped pay for. It's sad
Hmmmmm

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2012
I see people using the park ALL the time. You ever think they don't want you on the ball fields because they'll have to up the taxes and get another grant to keep up what people mess up. Somebody has to pay for upkeep if they just let anyone use it.
tail gate

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2012
Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What an egotistical scheister to think that anyone OWES you. Hope you spend your $2 wisely. Any other city you would have paid $10. What a cheapskate!
just where do you get that i think anybody owes me?....never said it. i also belong to a local/international organization that gives millions of dollars to charity. i firmly believe in it. i was talking about the principle of the act. ppl charging you money to park in a place that we have already helped pay for?!...hello? you are going to charge me to park in the park for a parking spot? do they do this for little league? football? basketball? now do you see my point. and don't ever make the mistake of thinking you know anything about me. i feel entitled to nothing. as a flag waving combat vet i can tell you to kiss my red white and blue ass!!!!
Ho Hummmmm

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2012
tail gate wrote:
<quoted text>just where do you get that i think anybody owes me?....never said it. i also belong to a local/international organization that gives millions of dollars to charity. i firmly believe in it. i was talking about the principle of the act. ppl charging you money to park in a place that we have already helped pay for?!...hello? you are going to charge me to park in the park for a parking spot? do they do this for little league? football? basketball? now do you see my point. and don't ever make the mistake of thinking you know anything about me. i feel entitled to nothing. as a flag waving combat vet i can tell you to kiss my red white and blue ass!!!!
Because you sounded like you think "the park" owes you. That's where I got it. Did you ever think that maybe that 2 measly dollars goes to help pay the workers that have to be at the park so you can enjoy a circus. That's my principle. As a vet you should feel honored to help with that. Haaa be funny to see a red, white and blue ass! Don't like cheapskates.
Fart

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 2, 2012
WE (the people) OWN the park. Should not have to pay to park there. Also the only people working other than circus employees were the ones taking money for the parking. BUT even if you assume there were a lot of behind the scene city workers there. We pay those people with our taxes. So why the 2 bucks extra?
Ho Hummmmm

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
2 bucks (Wow. Don't let it break you) to pay overtime.
tail gate

Monterey, TN

#15 Sep 3, 2012
Ho Hummmmm wrote:
2 bucks (Wow. Don't let it break you) to pay overtime.
you just don't get it do you? its like arguing with a stop sign. this is my last post to you. i refuse to try to have an intellegent conversation with a person who isn't armed with common sense. its not the $2, dumbass. its the principle. the pple taking up money were working for the city. don't you think they were getting paid for being there? and if they weren't then they are getting screwed and should speak up. i will certainly agree that if you are working, or forced to work, you should be compensated. you just don't seem to get the principle of it. ppl like you were the ones saying "just pay the king what he wants", but we stood up for what we believed and gained a country. pple like you probably want to pay the terrorist to go away. get a conscience, and buy a pair of balls and stand up for something you jackass. quit stirring up shit. your the only one on here that disagrees. have a nice day.
Ho Hummmmm

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2012
tail gate wrote:
<quoted text>you just don't get it do you? its like arguing with a stop sign. this is my last post to you. i refuse to try to have an intellegent conversation with a person who isn't armed with common sense. its not the $2, dumbass. its the principle. the pple taking up money were working for the city. don't you think they were getting paid for being there? and if they weren't then they are getting screwed and should speak up. i will certainly agree that if you are working, or forced to work, you should be compensated. you just don't seem to get the principle of it. ppl like you were the ones saying "just pay the king what he wants", but we stood up for what we believed and gained a country. pple like you probably want to pay the terrorist to go away. get a conscience, and buy a pair of balls and stand up for something you jackass. quit stirring up shit. your the only one on here that disagrees. have a nice day.
Oh please! What a nerd. You don't know whether they were paid anything or not - so pay up cheapskate. You're the type that tries to get out of doing anything anyone else wants you to do because you think you're "standing up for something". You just like being obstinate. I'm already having a nice day thank you very much.
tail gate

Monterey, TN

#17 Sep 3, 2012
oh, and by the way,....its spelled shyster - you jackass. it comes from the german word sheiser, meaning - shit. so get your sheiser all in one sock next time you try to insult someone, at least do it in an intelligent manner. the second mistake you made was that you said in "comment 12" was that it SOUNDED like i thought someone owed me. their in lies your problem... interpretation. its not your gift. maybe you could get a job doing what you do best....baddgering ppl in a beligerent manner....and as we said when i was stationed in germany...fik dich du spasti!!!!
really

Monterey, TN

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Isn't the circus gone and you people are still bitching and fighting about having to pay my opinion pay or stay at home next time and shut the hell up
Ho Hummmmm

United States

#19 Sep 3, 2012
tail gate wrote:
oh, and by the way,....its spelled shyster - you jackass. it comes from the german word sheiser, meaning - shit. so get your sheiser all in one sock next time you try to insult someone, at least do it in an intelligent manner. the second mistake you made was that you said in "comment 12" was that it SOUNDED like i thought someone owed me. their in lies your problem... interpretation. its not your gift. maybe you could get a job doing what you do best....baddgering ppl in a beligerent manner....and as we said when i was stationed in germany...fik dich du spasti!!!!
Wow! You "be" so smart - like it matters. Intelligent? Like the names you're calling me. Interpretation is what it sound like. Hmmm badgering? Isn't that what you do best? I've been to Germany. Yes, you do respond in such an intelligent manner. I can tell right away just how smart you are. Pay the $2 cheapskate.
Ho Hummmmm

United States

#20 Sep 3, 2012
And by the way TAIL GATE. It's "fik dich du spast"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Kelly 44 min Read the reviews 1
Hot Professor 1 hr mjh2018 13
Hillary Hollingsworth 4 hr Captain Obvious 9
What will these tarriffs cost us? 13 hr Intestinal seepage 15
New Gym! Tue Erickka 1
Looking for man that love BBW's (Jun '13) Tue Its me 181
Pete graves (Jun '16) Tue Its me 7

Martin Jobs

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages