the pettit family
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not surprised

Lugoff, SC

#1 Jan 13, 2011
So pam pettit just got busted with a meth lab in her home where by the way her son was home! her brother josh is a piece of shit too! i vote everybody gets together and moves this whole family out of weakley county Its time to take the trash out!!!
THAT WAS

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2011
VERY WELL STATED
Really

United States

#3 May 21, 2011
Why Josh gotta be a piece of shit?
sarah

Monroe, NC

#4 May 21, 2011
whats josh last name
Guest

United States

#5 May 22, 2011
Josh Pettit
I know them

Cookeville, TN

#6 May 30, 2011
They are not the only Pettits in the area! They drag the Pettit name through the mud everytime they do stupid stuff and make the front page of every paper around. Dont judge the rest because of these two!!!!!
Guest

United States

#7 May 31, 2011
What kind of person is Josh pettit?
old friend

Albemarle, NC

#8 May 31, 2011
I've known Josh for a very long time, and he can be a wonderful person/friend. He has had his trials and tribulations like all of us have, and yes, he has made bad decisions before. Again though, who hasn't? Getting on a public forum trying to air his dirty laundry or belittle him will accomplish what? You never know what someone is going through or the demons they are fighting within that causes them to do the things they do. If people would start lending a helping hand instead of a negative word it may be what opens their eyes that even one person still cares. That alone may be their saving grace.
old friend ha

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2011
What a joke. He is and always will be a worthless person. he is good and wonderful when he wants something and if it werent for living off of people and useing them he wouldnt have anything.aint no saving this trash.
old friend wrote:
I've known Josh for a very long time, and he can be a wonderful person/friend. He has had his trials and tribulations like all of us have, and yes, he has made bad decisions before. Again though, who hasn't? Getting on a public forum trying to air his dirty laundry or belittle him will accomplish what? You never know what someone is going through or the demons they are fighting within that causes them to do the things they do. If people would start lending a helping hand instead of a negative word it may be what opens their eyes that even one person still cares. That alone may be their saving grace.
LOSER

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2011
He gots him a wealthy woman. Man I feel sorry for her ass
hahaha

United States

#11 Jun 3, 2011
Josh is 100 percent human garbage!! He uses and abuses. He's been married like 5 times before he was 30! Poor guy never had a chance tho. Monkey see monkey do!
wow

United States

#12 Jun 7, 2011
I never write on this site. But I happen to be very good friends with Pam and Josh's cousin, and have been around the Pettit family for years. I know the entire family. Yes Pam and Josh have made mistakes. Everyone does. But that family as a whole is a wonderful family. And my friend that is their cousin is so far from trash. So those of you that trash the entire family should know the entire family first. And Pam and Josh are not bad people. They've made bad choices but are not bad people at all.
horses

United States

#13 Jun 7, 2011
This thread is a waste. Gossip gossip gossip. Why bring up the petitt family. Let's talk about our wonderful lard ass mayors daughter that dates trash and is always in and out of trouble with the law. Don't see any threads about that do we?
Really

Monterey, TN

#14 Jun 8, 2011
horses wrote:
This thread is a waste. Gossip gossip gossip. Why bring up the petitt family. Let's talk about our wonderful lard ass mayors daughter that dates trash and is always in and out of trouble with the law. Don't see any threads about that do we?
So, you get on here saying this thread is a waste and all it is is gossip, then you turn around and try to start gossiping about someone else?? You obviously don't like them talking about the Petitt family. Imagine someone else reading what you said about that girl?
and

United States

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Who cares
old friend ha

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2011
not all are trash you are right but both of whom this thread is about are. At some point people should learn from thier mistakes. neither will ever change.
wow wrote:
I never write on this site. But I happen to be very good friends with Pam and Josh's cousin, and have been around the Pettit family for years. I know the entire family. Yes Pam and Josh have made mistakes. Everyone does. But that family as a whole is a wonderful family. And my friend that is their cousin is so far from trash. So those of you that trash the entire family should know the entire family first. And Pam and Josh are not bad people. They've made bad choices but are not bad people at all.
dude in sf lvs hr

Benton, KY

#17 Jun 18, 2011
dont give up pam
dude in sf lvs hr

Benton, KY

#18 Jun 18, 2011
i seen her 2 nite shes beautiful
The Lost Boys

Holden, MA

#19 Oct 12, 2011
Any Pettits out there from Michigan,relatives of Alvin S.Pettit???..He'd be about 88 years old now.
widow

Florissant, MO

#20 Feb 26, 2012
my past husband was alvin s pettit he was born in michigan. he died in july 2000, he would not be 88 years old. alvin was born in 1934.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase mays is a snitch 6 hr Guest 2
Sad - Late Nite Comedians disrespecting the Pre... 23 hr Someone 7
Trump team wanted secret channel to Kremlin ??? Fri did u no 1
All Roads Lead To Russia Fri Commenters 110
UT Martin Baseball coach Fri 04alum 3
Trump Signs $110 Billion Deal With Saudi Arabia Fri lol 9
President Trump Pushes for Largest Tax Cut In H... Thu Commenters 13

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages