maintenance at mtd what u think

maintenance at mtd what u think

Posted in the Martin Forum

what the heck

Monroe, LA

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Most of them get paid good and are lazy as hell. They don't know how to fix crap right its always temporary so they can run around the plant looking at girls. Wonder if they really know anything about repair work and fixing things. They alway on break and it takes forever to get them to.com e look at something. Everyone of them ask has anyone else been here from maintenance and take off they hardly ever work together on stuff
maintenance man

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 24, 2013
we keep your ass workin and gettin paid if you ask me thats doin our job
maintenance man

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
i do love my foodstamps.
what

United States

#4 Jan 28, 2013
Maintenance works their asses off, what girls?
Cudzoo

Desoto, TX

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Try it sometime.
just sayin

Dallas, TX

#6 May 1, 2013
just like any other higher paying job there. the less u do the more u make. and the more you do the more they expect u to make up for the others that r doing less. BUDDY SYSTEM work ethic. u know drinking buddy etc.
d pantz

United States

#7 Nov 21, 2013
what the heck wrote:
Most of them get paid good and are lazy as hell. They don't know how to fix crap right its always temporary so they can run around the plant looking at girls. Wonder if they really know anything about repair work and fixing things. They alway on break and it takes forever to get them to.com e look at something. Everyone of them ask has anyone else been here from maintenance and take off they hardly ever work together on stuff
in ohio we had a list of things they were supposed to get done during shutdown and we would be lucky if one thing on it got done. MTD should make them do preventive maintenance, which is never done. When a job isn't running, they should just check over everything. Especially the automated junk. Don't wait for production to start to discover there are problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls 42 min Getreal 20
Someone Tell Obama That ISIS Is Not Contained 2 hr A good start 4
Any houses for rent? 6 hr DFrey2 5
We Don't Need Hillary For President. 14 hr lol 8
Sodexo Employees (Sep '10) 19 hr Louise26 142
Mosque being build in Martin (Sep '15) Tue Lima 61
Tosha roby Jun 27 Surprised 5

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance