Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Oct 2, 2012
r u kiddin

United States

#1 Sep 26, 2012
Heard today that because some football players were selling pills in the halls, they are wanting to drug test students.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
It wasn't pills it was pot.
parent

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
They should have the K-9 unit run thru the school once a week at random times. They need to get control of the situation now. It starts in these grades and only gets worse.
r u kiddin

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Plus now because of these idiots, they are wanting to drug test all the students.
parent

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Sep 29, 2012
I know they are talking about testing the football players for sure.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Test them! I'm not worried about it.
Well

Martinsville, IN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
What happened to the ones that were selling?
r u kiddin

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Well wrote:
What happened to the ones that were selling?
I hope they get kicked out under Zero tolerance. I don't care who their parents are.
Westview

Cookeville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
r u kiddin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope they get kicked out under Zero tolerance. I don't care who their parents are.
They won't get kicked out... people at westview have been caught with all kinds of stuff even if they are 18 they just get sent to carol academy for a month and go on with their normal schedule. but they will jump all over kicking people out of school for doing something very simple.Martin schools are honestly a joke. most schools teach your children and get them ready for college. Martin schools teach your children by giving out detentions for breaking a rule they just made up that day. Saturday school just because they want to. and suspended just because they can. they are getting children ready for bootcamp.
really

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Nobody got caught with drugs, and no football player was selling pot or pills. No students out football players are getting drug tested. It was all a rumor started by one kid, can't believe how it had spread. Just hours to show how rumors spread and get bigger
parent

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Sorry to tell you but i asked my kid and they told me which football player is selling pot. So it isnt all rumor.
really

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Ask your kid if they saw the football player selling drugs or they just heard about it
parent

United States

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Any more info isnt needed. If I was to say that they saw then it would be possible for this person to single them out. If i say they heard i would hear that its just rumor. I know what I was told and the situation so I know the truth. Like i said they need to run K-9 thru that school.
eric

Martin, TN

#15 Oct 1, 2012
Well they just might catch some teachers if they bring the K-9 out there. What do you guys think???
idki

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 2, 2012
well my son saw it & was asked to buy some...half the starters on the team would be out if they got caught..not naming names since they are minors. parents need to get a handle on their kids!!!!
parent

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 2, 2012
To idki. My son is on the team and if any parent had info that my child is on drugs i would hope that they would at least come to me to let me know that there is a possibility. Thats just the right thing to do. Parent to parent.

Union City, TN

#18 Oct 2, 2012
idki, dont you think that is a ridiculous statement, "half the starters on the team." Dont you think one of the coaches, one of the parents, or one of the teachers would have a clue? If not, call one of them. Call stigall or lifsey, I'm sure they would at least look into it. I cant believe you people are on here dragging 13yr old kids through the mud, you should be ashamed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min -badboy- 145,842
God? 1 hr Donny 87
Pres.Obama: We have no strategy on ISIS 2 hr Just the Facts Maam 4
can't remember anything 3 hr wtf 21
Chris Gillies coaching at UT Martin? (Dec '13) 4 hr ishouldknow 55
Do you think your healthcare has gotten better ... 5 hr didusee 18
kelly smothers fletcher 10 hr huh 2
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000