|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Just Me wrote:
Immature people are the only one's that think tattoos look good!
The dermatologist will be rakeing in the money in the long run......since lots of people want theirs removed later on anyway.
this is to the people who put down people with tattoos...we the tatooed people of america say this. tattoos are a work of art. i have 4 tattoos n all are beautiful! will did one of mine n he did a wonderful job n he didnt hurt me. you people are so shallowe minded that im not going to waste any more time posten this to you people. stay off this post if u dont like it
huh

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

slitlicker wrote:
if u have the money to get a tattoo, why the hell u bitching about gas prices, thats pennies at what the tatt gonna cost!
tats last forever n they are nice to look at. aint nobody talking bout gas on this sight dumm ass
Old Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Got my tat years ago. Now its just a blob. With age, your tat will look bad. Regardless of how good it looks when new. However, I think a small tasteful tat on a woman is sexy, depending on where she puts it. Ankle, front hip, very sexy. The tramp stamps, not so hot. IMO. What locations look good in your opinion?
Licker

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

I automatically cannot take someone seriously who has a tat up his neck, face, hands. If you must have one put it where it can be covered up!!! One day you may want to be a professional but that "slut" tattoo makes you look like a skank dumb a$$!!!
wow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

Judged:

Licker wrote:
I automatically cannot take someone seriously who has a tat up his neck, face, hands. If you must have one put it where it can be covered up!!! One day you may want to be a professional but that "slut" tattoo makes you look like a skank dumb a$$!!!
and thats why ur simple minded a$$ dont need one. for the other poster lol just get those areas tightened back up. just kidding lmao
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

slitlicker wrote:
if u have the money to get a tattoo, why the hell u bitching about gas prices, thats pennies at what the tatt gonna cost!
I know how much it SHOULD cost thats why im bitching about gas prices thanks!
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

But this tattoo is gonna be on my wrist, and it actually means something so its not gonna be no "slut" tattoo. whatever that even means.
Licker

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

Judged:

Taylor wrote:
But this tattoo is gonna be on my wrist, and it actually means something so its not gonna be no "slut" tattoo. whatever that even means.
Oh I am sure it will look great! And when you grandchildren see them you should be so proud! Tattoos are signs of stupidity, strictly my opinion. But go ahead and make your body look like someone wrote all over you with a crayola while you were asleep!
wow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Taylor wrote:
do what u want. its ur body.those who dont like well they dont have to look at it.those who like will love it. no matter what u do some retard will have something to same about. cant please everyone so please urself thats all that matters. if later down the road u no longer what it have it took off but tmrw isnt a guarantee.
wow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Licker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am sure it will look great! An when you grandchildren see them you should be so proud! Tattoos are signs of stupidity, strictly my opinion. But go ahead and make your body look like someone wrote all over you with a crayola while you were asleep!ur fu*kin
are u for real? im a very smart person i have tats...u see that tats with a s at the end. in my opinion of u...ur pothetic,go get a tummy tuck
iknowu

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

You people all thrilled with tatooing your body need to spend that money first at the local dentist office and have all them rotten teeth fixed. I bet half of you are on assistance of some kind and when you get a little cash in your pocket, you have to blow it!
thatgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

I have eight tattoos. I have all of my teeth and have never had a cavity. I even shower regularly! If you saw me at my job, you wouldn't know I had a single tat. Don't judge us just cause we love ink!
wow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

thatgirl wrote:
I have eight tattoos. I have all of my teeth and have never had a cavity. I even shower regularly! If you saw me at my job, you wouldn't know I had a single tat. Don't judge us just cause we love ink!
what u said! if u boring,uptight,simple minded,plain jain people dont like it then dont post on this site. people asked for a good artist not negative imput by people who probly dont have all thier teeth,live in nastiness n think thier $hit dont stink!
thatgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Judged:

By the way, it's not as expensive as you think!
Classy Gal

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Check out the tattoo shop in Humboldt, That guy has been doing tattoos forever and at the best prices around. It would be worth your time to look them up on the internet.
?

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Classy Gal wrote:
Check out the tattoo shop in Humboldt, That guy has been doing tattoos forever and at the best prices around. It would be worth your time to look them up on the internet.

I hope you ain't talking about domo
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Domo used to be good now he is a hateful smart a treats his customers like crap. Jody and will are both good have tats from both I like Jody better will is not very reliable he hardly shows up for appointments that he makes . Tats have been around for ever. Some are nice some are crappy. But the meaning of a tat is personal and a work of art. By the way there are a lot of big shots that have tats that u never see. I like it when Hippocratic people get on here judging people and condemn them to helll. Bet their lives are all perfect on wed and Sunday's
?

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
Domo used to be good now he is a hateful smart a treats his customers like crap. Jody and will are both good have tats from both I like Jody better will is not very reliable he hardly shows up for appointments that he makes . Tats have been around for ever. Some are nice some are crappy. But the meaning of a tat is personal and a work of art. By the way there are a lot of big shots that have tats that u never see. I like it when Hippocratic people get on here judging people and condemn them to helll. Bet their lives are all perfect on wed and Sunday's
I agree 100% go see will or Jody both great guys and great artist
My 2 cents

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

I use Regicide tattoo in Dburg. Very prof and great work. I will not use anyone else. And for all the haters, It's always the people with closed minds that have the opened mouths.
Classy Gal

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
Domo is still good, maybe the best there is around here. You go into the shop acting like a fool, wanting something for free and he will send you packing. Go in like you have some sense and you'll be treated with the respect you deserve. Good tattoos are not cheap, so don't waste his or your time asking for cheap ink.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of66
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Martin Forum right now

Search the Martin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Julia 124,360
Shannon Davis 59 min NXT 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr cashew 8,470
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
tattoo artist s 2 hr Hope 7
Devout Communist Van Jones Asked To Speak At UTM 7 hr Reading is Fundamental 17
motorcycle accident (May '13) 9 hr concerned 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
•••
•••