Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Does anyone know any people in Martin or other surrounding areas that are good at doing tattoos and not for a bad price?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Tattoo Station in Milan
Chris hatchel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Im at southern ink right now
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Idk where Tattoo Station is. & Chris, I went there before for the one on my back and he messed it up so im not going back.
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

I heard someone tell me about Will Yates at Ritual Ink, anyone know if he's good?
what he said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

Taylor wrote:
I heard someone tell me about Will Yates at Ritual Ink, anyone know if he's good?
Tattoo Station in Milan is the best around...they were all at Budo in Jackson but started their own shop. They're all awesome.
yes

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

will is great! i have 4 from him and extremely pleased with all of them.
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

I might look at getting one at Tattoo Station. But I want one with Will too! And Will is right down the road Milan, is a pretty good drivee.
pumba

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

You are talking about marking your body for life and think that Milan is too far to drive? What a dumbass.
what he said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

pumba wrote:
You are talking about marking your body for life and think that Milan is too far to drive? What a dumbass.
This. Takes barely over 30 mins to get there. Idiot!
Taylor

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Um, I know Will is good at tattoo's ive seen his work! Just wanted to see if anyone else is good too! Please dont start stuff on my post. Thankyou! & It takes two minutes to go to Ritual Ink from my house & have you seen gas prices here lately DUMBASS!:)
Ugghhh

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Tattoos are great for people who wanna let the rest of the world know they have no dignity or self respect. Nasty. Do yourself a favor and just save the money. You'll be glad you did.
Just Advice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Ok.... for starters tattoos are a way to express yourself,and it is a persons choice. Now I have been tattooed by Will Yates and NO he is not GOOD and if you do get him to do some work on you make DAMN sure he finishes it up, next let me say this Will is high as hell when he is working on you, he has a foul mouth and has no respect for anyone. He wants your money and that is it. It would be GREAT if he just got the Hell out of Martin and never came back. He sure can't call himself nothing but a con and pure TRASH.
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Just Advice wrote:
Ok.... for starters tattoos are a way to express yourself,and it is a persons choice. Now I have been tattooed by Will Yates and NO he is not GOOD and if you do get him to do some work on you make DAMN sure he finishes it up, next let me say this Will is high as hell when he is working on you, he has a foul mouth and has no respect for anyone. He wants your money and that is it. It would be GREAT if he just got the Hell out of Martin and never came back. He sure can't call himself nothing but a con and pure TRASH.

For starters , have you ever thought that you are just an ugly person from the inside out, and deserve exactly what you got? You can't shine shit honey!! Next, I have 2 tattoos by Will... He is awesome.. no foul language..totally respectful...Will is a good, hard working man and strives for the best!! Take a look at yourself little buddy and see why your so unhappy just being you!!
slitlicker

Troy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Judged:

if u have the money to get a tattoo, why the hell u bitching about gas prices, thats pennies at what the tatt gonna cost!
Local

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Jodi is awesome as well as will!! My husband has 2 tattoos very large that Jodi did and they turned out great with no problems at ritual ink!!!
tattooedfreak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Cj hazlewood is awesome!!! I've had several from him and love them and know a bunch of people that has and love his work!!! He has fixed a lot of tattoos from people around here! Won't go to anyone else !!!
love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Will does great work. I have 3 from him and he's always been fair with prices and has never left any of my work unfinished. He is not foul mouthed. Seems like someone is a hater. Will does amazing work and I recommend him to EVERY person I know who wants quality work.
So now I gotta ask, Just Advice, Y U Mad Bro?
Tally

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Where does CJ work?
Just Me

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Immature people are the only one's that think tattoos look good!
The dermatologist will be rakeing in the money in the long run......since lots of people want theirs removed later on anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Martin Forum right now

Search the Martin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 123,584
Casey's by Hampton inn 23 min Roddy Piper 6
County mayor 1 hr leader 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Choice 8,459
Kelsey Winston finally gets put away 1 hr Happy Wife Martin 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Wassssup 8,503
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr so cruel 58,312
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martin People Search