Child Molester on Oak St.
I Do Judge

Union City, TN

#22 Feb 2, 2013
judge not wrote:
Yes. How do you know so much? If he was there illegally for. 10 years don 't you think the police would have noticed? Judge cannot Make you move. I assume the family made decision to move on their own and tried to find house in country.
I know these parents and they have done everything they could to raise him correctly. If he was discovered breaking in think he would be in jail. I pray you never have this happen in your family
AND YES ALL OF IT IS TRUE!!!!

He did go to jail for what he was in the paper for. He did almost a month. Now, he is on the lifetime supervision again. People need to get their facts straight. It seems like the ones getting on here to defend this man are probably friends on the parents and have had the wool pulled over their eyes because his parents have tried to deny and minimalize his actions ever since he was found guility.

I'm not saying they didn't do the best they could to raise him. But, once he raped a child, they should now be doing everything they can to protect the community from him, especially since he just got in trouble for breaking into the house of the child he raped and spent time in the Weakley Co jail for it. Don't take for granted what the parents are trying to make everyone believe.
I Do Judge

Union City, TN

#23 Feb 2, 2013
concerned wrote:
Why R U so bent over this? It's the money. U R trying to sell your house, huh? The developer sold it to them. Why would he do that?
No, I'm not trying to sell my house at this point. I can't afford it. And now, I probably won't even get what it is worth since it's on the same street as one of Martin's most dangerous sex offenders. I'm sure the developer either didn't know he was a sex offender or is friends with the family. If that is the case, then he put us in danger. I'm sure you are a friend of the Kilgas family and have also had the wool pulled over your eyes. But, if you don't believe he is guilty then just pick one of the other child molestors on the list and I'll see if he wants to move onto your street and be around your kids. I'm sure you won't mind.
I Do Judge

Union City, TN

#24 Feb 2, 2013
If you have questions about what sex offender are and not allowed to do, then take a look at the link below:

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sex_ofender_reg/se...

This is just the registry rules that ALL sex offenders have to follow if you think they are guilty or not. Not to mention this guy is on lifetime probation. So, I'm sure he is having to follow a bunch of other rules too.
I Do Judge

Union City, TN

#25 Feb 2, 2013
I Do Judge

Union City, TN

#26 Feb 2, 2013
judge not wrote:
Yes. How do you know so much? If he was there illegally for. 10 years don 't you think the police would have noticed? Judge cannot Make you move. I assume the family made decision to move on their own and tried to find house in country.
I know these parents and they have done everything they could to raise him correctly. If he was discovered breaking in think he would be in jail. I pray you never have this happen in your family
What are you talking about you hope I never have this happen to your family? My child being molested or my grown child molesting a child? I pray neither ever happens. But, if I was a parent of a mental challenged adult who raped a child, continued to live next door to the child, continued to live in denial he ever did anything, allowed him to just roam around town at will, put him in situations that would allow him to hurt another child, and moved into another residential neighbor where children live after he got in trouble for breaking into the house of the child I swore he didn't rape, then I would be ashamed of myself.

People in this town haven't felt comfortable around the sex offender for years now even though his parents continue to bring him around where he should be. He was even roaming the halls at church during Sunday school at his church a while back ago until other memebers of the church put a stop to it. He was at the Lake Shore church camp last spring with the Kiawanis club. Why? If you look at the sex offender registry laws, that was illegal. Why, why, why is he going to places like this? Like I said, people in this community have been scared of him for years. And, then you have the ones that believe he is just a innocent boy who is just touched in the head and have believed everything his parents have told people I'm sure.

Open your eyes people.
Danger

Smithville, TN

#27 Feb 3, 2013
To the ones that are unsure if all of this is true well then just go to the police station and ask for the reports. They are all Open record. You can read it for yourself.. The first time happened a while back with a very young boy. While he should have went to prison for this they felt sorry for him due to his mental status. So Ok maybe this was all a big misunderstanding or something? NOPE. something like 6 months ago it was discovered that he has been stalking the same child. he would spend his time peeking into neighbors windows and even going into this childs house. He confessed to all of this and was charged. Less than 1 month later There was a deal where he was with his mother at what I understand to be some kind of apartment complex. the cops got called to the apartment next door. The female that lived at that apartment recieved a strange hand written letter that asked her about her panties and other very wierd things. I'm not exactly sure how they found out it was him but when they asked him about it he said he had wrote the letter but ment to throw it away and the wind blew it out of his hand. This stuff is not accusations or just some kind of crap we are making up.. This also makes me think about what he has gotten away with. Really think he has been busted during every perverted activity?

I have 2 young boys and I recently moved to this neighborhood. The biggest selling point to me was the others young kids. Almos every house has 2 kids that are around the same age as mine. Up until recently I could feel fairly safe letting the kids go out and play knowing that not only am I checking on them fairly constantly but there are a dozen parents doing the same all aroudn me and together we can keep our kids safe. Now Things have changed. I cant let them out of my sight for fear that some creep is going to try to hurt them. What really burns me up is that the house these people bought was not cheap in any way. They could have bought/built a house away from kids. Why do they want to bring a monster around people?

To those that suggest we should just move? First off what kind of loss do you take when ya have a sex offender living so close? Then consider 6-7 houses thrown on the market all in the same area at the same time? selling is really just not a option.
seriously

Shreveport, LA

#28 Feb 3, 2013
I am surprised this guy hasn't been shot by someone's daddy if all this stuff is true!
ReaSons

Paducah, KY

#29 Feb 3, 2013
As people read these posts here on this site and do not like what they are reading and report the posts then Topix removes the threads.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#30 Feb 3, 2013
concerned wrote:
Why R U so bent over this? It's the money. U R trying to sell your house, huh? The developer sold it to them. Why would he do that?
Why would a person(anybody)NOT be ,BENT, over this??????????MONEY???this topic is about sick people that do harm to children who wouldn't be BENT over it?? unless of course your one of the??????????
ouch

Martin, TN

#31 Feb 3, 2013
?
Learn the facts

Martin, TN

#32 Feb 3, 2013
I Do Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about you hope I never have this happen to your family? My child being molested or my grown child molesting a child? I pray neither ever happens. But, if I was a parent of a mental challenged adult who raped a child, continued to live next door to the child, continued to live in denial he ever did anything, allowed him to just roam around town at will, put him in situations that would allow him to hurt another child, and moved into another residential neighbor where children live after he got in trouble for breaking into the house of the child I swore he didn't rape, then I would be ashamed of myself.
People in this town haven't felt comfortable around the sex offender for years now even though his parents continue to bring him around where he should be. He was even roaming the halls at church during Sunday school at his church a while back ago until other memebers of the church put a stop to it. He was at the Lake Shore church camp last spring with the Kiawanis club. Why? If you look at the sex offender registry laws, that was illegal. Why, why, why is he going to places like this? Like I said, people in this community have been scared of him for years. And, then you have the ones that believe he is just a innocent boy who is just touched in the head and have believed everything his parents have told people I'm sure.
Open your eyes people.
Your information is incorrect. Please check your facts. The Kiwanis Club would never take someone that could harm children with them to a camp. I know for a 100% fact that man was nowhere near the children that attended Lakeshore with the Kiwanis Club. So please, learn your facts before you post on this website that can so often misinform readers.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#33 Feb 3, 2013
O you can bet im gonna start checkin the FACTS and a lot of you people probally not gonna like what I find...and post...and show the prof.........Have a nice day and ill be back in touch when I have the provable info.
ouch

Martin, TN

#34 Feb 3, 2013
????
believe

Union City, TN

#35 Feb 3, 2013
Learn the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is incorrect. Please check your facts. The Kiwanis Club would never take someone that could harm children with them to a camp. I know for a 100% fact that man was nowhere near the children that attended Lakeshore with the Kiwanis Club. So please, learn your facts before you post on this website that can so often misinform readers.
They didn't know he was a sex offender. He was in a club which is sponsored by the Kiawanis club. Its called the Aktion club. Its for low functioning adults. They do know now. But yes, he went to the same retreat when the Key Club was there. I don't know how much contact he had with the kids, if any. But the fact was he was at the camp where he isn't legally even suppose to be because it is a recreational area for children. I have a lot of respect for the Kiwanis Club and I'm not trying to slam them. Just ask someone in charge. They took appropriate action since the found out. I learned this from my sister who had a child there.
Wow

Union City, TN

#36 Feb 3, 2013
One of my friend told me about this blog. All I can say is wow....

You can definitely tell the people getting on here disagreeing with what is being said and trying to defend this guys's actions are either friends of his family, fellow church members, or the parents of this guy. Why would anyone else have a problem with what is being said unless they have been fooled into believing he is just a guy who was unjustly accused, convicted, and that the trouble he was recently in was is all lies.

I'm going to look into this myself as much as I can. But, if all of this is true he is dangerous. It's hard to believe it isn't though. It's a small town. It makes sense people would have access to this information because of the fact when something happens, it doesn't take long for people to know the truth.
misty menees

Edgewood, TX

#37 Feb 3, 2013
believe wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't know he was a sex offender. He was in a club which is sponsored by the Kiawanis club. Its called the Aktion club. Its for low functioning adults. They do know now. But yes, he went to the same retreat when the Key Club was there. I don't know how much contact he had with the kids, if any. But the fact was he was at the camp where he isn't legally even suppose to be because it is a recreational area for children. I have a lot of respect for the Kiwanis Club and I'm not trying to slam them. Just ask someone in charge. They took appropriate action since the found out. I learned this from my sister who had a child there.
Let me set the record straight. I can certainly understand the concern however Your sister was grossly misinformed. I gave up three days of my life to attend that camp last May at Lakeshore so that local 8th, 9th and 10th graders could learn more about character building and leadership. All of our attendees were either 8th, 9th or 10th graders. All our chaperones were Kiwanis members who passed rigorous background screenings. No one else was allowed. So it doesn't even make sense to say Andy was there. Him being there would serve no purpose.

I chaperoned the kids on the way there, the whole weekend, and got them home safely. You can see pictures of this entire event including a group photo of everyone who attended on our Facebook page.

At no time was this Andy person informed about, invited to, or or taken to this camp by anyone in Kiwanis. He simply was not there and anyone who says so is repeating false gossip. If Andy at any time said he was there then that was a lie.

If any parent of a student that attended has questions or concerns about this matter I would appreciate them contacting me personally.
ouch

Martin, TN

#38 Feb 3, 2013
I have a question misty....is someone coverin something up???Believe, seems to bring a pretty good amount of knowledge about the other group ECT,ECT was the other group that ,believe, is talkin about there or??????????
believe

Union City, TN

#39 Feb 3, 2013
believe wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't know he was a sex offender. He was in a club which is sponsored by the Kiawanis club. Its called the Aktion club. Its for low functioning adults. They do know now. But yes, he went to the same retreat when the Key Club was there. I don't know how much contact he had with the kids, if any. But the fact was he was at the camp where he isn't legally even suppose to be because it is a recreational area for children. I have a lot of respect for the Kiwanis Club and I'm not trying to slam them. Just ask someone in charge. They took appropriate action since the found out. I learned this from my sister who had a child there.
Were any members of the Aktion Club there? Because from the info I got, he was there with them, not participating with the Key Club members but they were doing there own activities on some sort of obstacle course.
ouch

Martin, TN

#40 Feb 3, 2013
believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Were any members of the Aktion Club there? Because from the info I got, he was there with them, not participating with the Key Club members but they were doing there own activities on some sort of obstacle course.
can anyone answer her question??
misty menees

Edgewood, TX

#41 Feb 3, 2013
believe wrote:
<quoted text>Were any members of the Aktion Club there? Because from the info I got, he was there with them, not participating with the Key Club members but they were doing there own activities on some sort of obstacle course.
No the Aktion club members were not a part of this event. They were not invited nor were Aktion club members transported to Lakeshore that weekend. This event was specifically for 8th 9th and 10th graders. There is no cover up here. I just want you to understand the truth from someone who was there the entire time. Again you may contact me personally with further questions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for man that love BBW's (Jun '13) 10 hr Aedbisi 160
Utm cheerleaders 12 hr Occhs 1
mountpelia man scott 18 hr balldad 2
Attention CWLC Parents Sat concerned 3
Will Yates Aug 28 Dummy 15
Cathy Dilday Aug 27 guest 4
I want to buy a good used Rainbow vacuum. (Jun '11) Aug 27 Upset 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages