New apartments for older citizens out...

New apartments for older citizens out by the new Vans

Posted in the Martin Forum

an innocent by-stander

Brownsville, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2012
I saw a post a few weeks ago looks like they didnt like what was written and got it taken off.I say Beware,another grant obtained by crooks and know one will do anything about it .
me too

Brownsville, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2012
I heard the people running the place were a bunch of liars. It is sad the government gives big companies money to put in this kind of place and does not check back to see how it is run .
mike

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
No

Martin, TN

#4 Aug 24, 2013
I recently checked on these. A one bedroom rents for about 365 a month. There is an application fee and if one does not make enough money they will reject the application. You can see their website... it is called Williamsburg Gardens...maybe Williamsburg Landing.

Dresden, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2013
guest wrote:
I recently checked on these. A one bedroom rents for about 365 a month. There is an application fee and if one does not make enough money they will reject the application. You can see their website... it is called Williamsburg Gardens...maybe Williamsburg Landing.
You must work there cause you sure are trying to stir up interest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
W C M T swap shop (Mar '11) 35 min Dirk McGurk 18
Trump Keeps Carrier Jobs In America!!! 51 min Chumps 14
Caleb Tuck (Oct '12) 6 hr the Golden Rule 31
do girls like anal? (Dec '12) 6 hr Debra 102
MTD Worker Walon Williams 21 hr the truth hurts 5
Who is this man (Aug '11) Sat Outof tips 11
* CRYBABY Liberals....... Dec 2 Wah Wah Wah 28

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance