est

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Apr 21, 2011
To friend;;
If you are Clint Bobo's friend why don't you say if he has a job???????/ I say one thing if I knew my sister was on her way to school. I would wonder why she would go to woods instead of school. I know you want to think the best of your FRIEND but lots of family murders are done by family members I think there is more to story than meets the eye if she was taken into woods WHY would she take the lunch box???????// that is fishy No she probably didn't take her lunch box as it was found 8 miles from where she livedFISHY FISHY
friend

Cookeville, TN

#22 Apr 21, 2011
The reason that I did not state if he has a job is because I do not believe that it is in any way related to this. I would hate to put something like that up here where there are some very unstable people out there(not saying anyone in this thread) just out there. Geezus made a really good point. I'm not saying that it is not fishy. Of course everyone has the right to speculate. My point was that maybe people should wait to point fingers until the police say who they think it is or when all the facts are out there. I was just trying to point out that the family could really use support at this time instead of people's "speculation". To kjjc017, I do not believe I said that anyone was "bashing". Yes, I know it is common sense to not believe everything you read, but not everyone has common sense(again not saying anyone on this thread). Many believe that what is reported is fact.
agreement

Monterey, TN

#23 Apr 21, 2011
est wrote:
To friend;;
If you are Clint Bobo's friend why don't you say if he has a job???????/ I say one thing if I knew my sister was on her way to school. I would wonder why she would go to woods instead of school. I know you want to think the best of your FRIEND but lots of family murders are done by family members I think there is more to story than meets the eye if she was taken into woods WHY would she take the lunch box???????// that is fishy No she probably didn't take her lunch box as it was found 8 miles from where she livedFISHY FISHY
The lunchbox is a point I never thought about either. If I were being kidnapped, I would be so panic striken I would probably not think about my lunch box. But if a friend walked up and sed something like "hey take a walk out here and luck at such and such", I would probably grab up all my stuff so I could just go "look" at whatever they were trying to show me then get in my car and leave for school/work. That part is a little fishy. The best thing would be for Holly to be found so that she can answer all these questions for us!!!!
friend

Martin, TN

#24 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
The reason that I did not state if he has a job is because I do not believe that it is in any way related to this. I would hate to put something like that up here where there are some very unstable people out there(not saying anyone in this thread) just out there. Geezus made a really good point. I'm not saying that it is not fishy. Of course everyone has the right to speculate. My point was that maybe people should wait to point fingers until the police say who they think it is or when all the facts are out there. I was just trying to point out that the family could really use support at this time instead of people's "speculation". To kjjc017, I do not believe I said that anyone was "bashing". Yes, I know it is common sense to not believe everything you read, but not everyone has common sense(again not saying anyone on this thread). Many believe that what is reported is fact.
I apologize. After reading my previous post I did say something about bashing. Let me apologize and correct that statement. You were correct, I should have pointed out particular people that I felt were doing the bashing instead of speaking in general.
friend

Martin, TN

#25 Apr 21, 2011
The last post was in reply to kjjc017. Not friend. Thanks!
WOW

Addison, IL

#26 Apr 21, 2011
Come on folks. Everyone on this thread has admitted that "we" the public doesn't know the whole story. Yet you are accusing "The Brother " what if he is innocent. His name is being drug through the dirt. Let the Police do their job then talk about the jerk that committed the crime.
kjjc017

Martin, TN

#27 Apr 21, 2011
WOW wrote:
Come on folks. Everyone on this thread has admitted that "we" the public doesn't know the whole story. Yet you are accusing "The Brother " what if he is innocent. His name is being drug through the dirt. Let the Police do their job then talk about the jerk that committed the crime.
This thread is to conversate about this matter. No one on this post is keeping the police from doing their job. I do not believe I have ran his name through thr dirt. Being more specific and direct your comment to the people in which you are talking to (about).
kjjc017

Martin, TN

#28 Apr 21, 2011
friend wrote:
The last post was in reply to kjjc017. Not friend. Thanks!
Thank you. My intentions were not to be rude. I am just trying to get my point across.
david

Belmont, NC

#29 Apr 21, 2011
Hey Guys. I was browsing topics and stumbled on yalls thread. I don't know if this is a dumb idea or not. Could the kidnapper be one of the people thats out looking. Maybe the guilty person is out on his four wheeler helping and making sure nothing of his got dropped so he can cover his tracks. He could be right under the authorities noses and they think that he is just trying to help. Just a thought I had. Feel free to comment back
kjjc017

Martin, TN

#30 Apr 21, 2011
david wrote:
Hey Guys. I was browsing topics and stumbled on yalls thread. I don't know if this is a dumb idea or not. Could the kidnapper be one of the people thats out looking. Maybe the guilty person is out on his four wheeler helping and making sure nothing of his got dropped so he can cover his tracks. He could be right under the authorities noses and they think that he is just trying to help. Just a thought I had. Feel free to comment back
Your comment is completly logical. The same thought has ran through my mind that more than likely, he is out there on a four-wheeler with the rest of them. But, as for this thread not being a good idea - I honestly do not see how it could hurt. None of the public has any kind of new information that I feel would jeprodize Holly's fate in any way. That is more than likely the reason the authorities are keeping such a close eye on what gets released to the public and what doesn't. This is just my opinion. Reply's are welcome!!(:
david

Belmont, NC

#31 Apr 21, 2011
I Was referring to my theory as being dumb. Your thread is relevant in my opinion. it's a good thing to let people know that we care to take time out and think about her and want to be of some help.
david

Belmont, NC

#32 Apr 21, 2011
A Friend found some four wheeler tires for sale in the area of where she lived on craigslist. She contacted the authorities in case the kidnapper needed to get rid of some evidence. The small details can make a huge difference. Another thought I had. Could she had a guy that liked her and she rejected him and he couldn't handle the rejection. Our could her boyfriend have enemies that done this to hurt him. I guys the list could go on and on
kjjc017

Martin, TN

#33 Apr 21, 2011
@ david -

Your posts are all very good!

If those tires being for sale was not reported to the authories, it DEFINANTLY needds to be!! Immediatly!! That could lead us straight to the abductor. I honestly hope & pray Holly Bobo is found alive or is returned to her fmaily. She is such a beautiful girl. She is so sweet & has so much potiential to be something bigger than life! She is missed very much!
david

Albemarle, NC

#34 Apr 21, 2011
She Went to tenn technology center. She was in the lpn class and I heard she had never missed a day. she really knew what she wanted in life. Wbbj in. jackson has a facebook page. Some guy said he thinks she ran away. I was like you really think that. She wouldn't throw all that schooling away and draw that much attention to herself not to mention her family.it's those comments like that that makes me upset. That guy who posted that wouldn't like it if his girlfriend was missing and we posted garbage like that.
david

Albemarle, NC

#35 Apr 21, 2011
Oh Yeah the tires were reported. I guess it was nothing. The police were supposed to go door to door to talk with neighbors. Wonder if they searched any of them?
kjjc017

Martin, TN

#36 Apr 21, 2011
Who know? That is rediculious. Who randomly sales four-wheeler tires when that is what the suspect supossedly used? It makes me so sick, to think that the authories could be so nieve as to not even check it out. Let's hope they did. And I hightly, highly doubt Holly would throw anyway everything she has worked so hard for. Honor students hardly behave in that manor. If you get what I am saying?
david

Albemarle, NC

#37 Apr 21, 2011
kjjc017 wrote:
Who know? That is rediculious. Who randomly sales four-wheeler tires when that is what the suspect supossedly used? It makes me so sick, to think that the authories could be so nieve as to not even check it out. Let's hope they did. And I hightly, highly doubt Holly would throw anyway everything she has worked so hard for. Honor students hardly behave in that manor. If you get what I am saying?
That is so very true.
wow

Hendersonville, NC

#38 Apr 24, 2011
I heard they got a really good tip a little while ago. I hope this leads them to her. Praying hard for her and the family
poor me

Fulton, KY

#39 Apr 24, 2011
The people of Martin are so much wiser than the people of Parsons. I have thought much of this myself since the beginning.

Since: Apr 11

Fulton, KY

#40 Apr 24, 2011
There is something missing in the story, to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone Tell Obama Bowe Bergdahl Is Not A Hero 1 hr Navy Seal 2
god is for real 1 hr Praying For You 66
Hillary Clinton's Email Tranparency Scandal 2 hr CNN NEWS 8
martin walmart (Jul '10) 20 hr Truth 109
naacc (old ifco) in martin Thu justwondering 4
LOoking for Dr OK Smith Thu need to know 3
Jr Miss/Miss Martin Thu really 5

Freeze Watch for Weakley County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT

Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]