wicks and scents
WORKING GIRL

Crossville, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2010
Anyone know the owner's name? I just love that store!
martin native

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Its Brian Newsome's mother!Great store!
Love it

Martin, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Oh I love that store! They use to have great handmade soaps but I'm not sure she still carries those. It's my go to store for Webkinz now! She's always very helpful and friendly!
pppp

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Her name is Linda
Fan

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2010
I love Wicks and Scents! It's the perfect store for buying gifts and candles (and Webkinz) to name just a few. She has lots of neat stuff. I go there several times a year. Linda is very sweet. Love her! I hope she has a Webkinz booth at the Soybean festival again this year.:)
girl in martin

Newbern, TN

#6 Aug 31, 2010
Yeah they are great people, to bad that son of hers is married... can you say bombshell!
gag

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 1, 2010
ewwww! gross. Really? You must be desperate. Ask her about the house she used to rent but trashed and didn't pay for. Ask him about his house, wife, etc. They are trash.
Anonymous

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 14, 2010
Wicks and Scents is a great store! I love it! Bryan needs to get out of that relationship! And he would be a lot better off if he left that crackhead that he is with! She needs to GROW UP and realize that she has kids that have needs! Her habit should not be more important than the things that should be most important in her life...LIKE HER CHILDREN!
martin man

Martin, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2010
ok maybe you people are blind, but everyone in this family is on drugs. Brian's wife left him b/c of the pills. linda even hires crackheads to clean her house and work in her stores cause she is too lazy to do it herself. you ppl need to do your research before you write and praise ppl.
myob

Monterey, TN

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Jealous much? The family seems to be very successful from what I know, good people, you shouldn't be talking smack about them. The topic was on wicks and scents not the family, and yes it's a nice store.

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

#11 Dec 8, 2010
My daughter loves going in there for Webkinz, but sometimes I buy them at Wal-Mart because it's hard to catch the store open sometimes.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#13 Dec 26, 2010
You mean the pills he is prescribed for a broken back and joint disease. You must know him well...so well that you even spelled his name WRONG.
a real man

Denver, NC

#14 Dec 27, 2010
Yall always have to talk about someone in a bad way I will pray for you and everyone that does so I feel bad that your so unhappy with your life that you have to talk about someone elses. Do you feel good about yourself when you get on a public site and cuss or down someone infront of woman, kids and elderly people? Please find god its never to late.
a real man

Denver, NC

#15 Dec 27, 2010
About how much are the candles can anyone tell me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KKK but not racist 2 hr KKK but not racist 1
First Lady, Ivana or Melania 7 hr lol 23
Aaron Knott 9 hr Looking 4 info 3
New Evidence in Russia/Uranium/Clinton Foundati... 10 hr Wag 2
Colin Kaepernick Sues NFL Owners For Not Hiring... 10 hr Wag 4
Girls Are Now Allowed In The Boy Scouts???? Giv... 10 hr Wag 9
President Trump Going To Cut Tax Breaks For the... 11 hr NFL Is Disrespectful 4

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance