Meth Bust last Wednesday

Posted in the Martin Forum

Vicarious

Newbern, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2012
What if anything does anyone know? I know 2 of the people that got busted but not sure if that was only two there or what. It happened Oct 3rd I believe not sure of time don't want to offer to much info but it was over on 3J's side of town. Any info would be appreciated.

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Has not been in paper. So don't think it was true
it was

Monterey, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
I know of one person Caleb tuck was busted it was on the radio
Vicarious

Newbern, TN

#4 Oct 11, 2012
It's true they got arraigned yesterday have court later this month and yeah tuck was one his girlfriend the other the house has been taped off. I just didn't know if it was a full blown lab or just what. I know he didn't take charge for his girl they asked him in court if he was tskin full responsibility and he said no.... Stand up guy I tell ya.
dan

Milan, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Caleb Tuck and Nicole Powers Guy
Vicarious

Newbern, TN

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah your right Dan. So were they the only two there? I know her better than him can't believe she would do that shit just a sad thing. I know they both asked to be on drug court but don't know if they can or not don't really know how it works but they have both been in trouble alot within past 8 months. She has 3 small children she needs to be thinking about she always blaming her x husband for him kidnapping the kids and not letting him see them not my bussiness but can't say that I blame him if she wants to act like that.
drem

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 11, 2012
caleb tuck/ dad is property accessor?
Vicarious

Newbern, TN

#8 Oct 12, 2012
yeah that is the one his dad had held that position for years and this shilud not reflect upon him his son makes his own choices
Yep

Newbern, TN

#9 Jun 23, 2013
Meth is everywhere around Martin

United States

#10 Jun 23, 2013
Michael Vincent and his ol lady hot busted in dukedom too lol I told ppl he wasnt clean and nobody believed me! Ha!

Since: May 12

Union City, TN

#11 Jun 23, 2013
There was one out on Chestnut Glade RD in south fulton it was down the road from my great grand parents a girl was shot and another girl was taken into custody but the guy they didn't arrest and there were two kids involved but haven't heard any news so far I know my mom said there were a yard full of deputies two ambulances and air evac...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Record Blizzard Hits The United States 14 hr guest 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 17 hr joey 285
Martin E.W. James.. What would you like to see 18 hr Pat 32
Fox News was voted America's most Trusted Network (Jul '14) 19 hr FOX ROCKS 40
cynthia macon (May '13) 20 hr Wrong Person 17
Local Daycare Prices 22 hr Newbie 1
little ill will Tue lol 22
Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?