Next Last
you shouldnt know.

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2011
This guy does nothing but play girls.
unknown

Martin, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2011
HOW DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY GRANDSON? UNLESS YOU BEEN WITH HIM?
Nobody

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2011
All he does is play girls and smoke weed
Somebody

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Nobody wrote:
All he does is play girls and smoke weed
. I agree
curious

Monterey, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2011
ummm seriously?? the only girls he could possibly play would be skanks who more than likely deserve it. do u seriously know this boy. he is a dipshit loser from a MEGA loser family. omg when is his dad not in jail and that is right where he is headed..down the same path. he smokes weed with his parents his mother is a nasty skank bag and always has been. are u ppl for real...who on this earth could he possibly play??? helen keller....the blind, deaf, dumb and skanky thats it so who gives a flying fig. geez...a thread about him.. really???
Somebody

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
Still no girl should get played.
unknown

Monterey, TN

#7 Nov 5, 2011
He is a player he played a freshman at westview cuz all he wanted was some ass!!! He cheated on her with 6 different girls(at least thats what i was told).
unknown

Martin, TN

#8 Nov 6, 2011
How do all u people know anything about him or his dad? just another topic on topix to talk about.you ppl need to get a job and a life.
curious

Monterey, TN

#9 Nov 6, 2011
welllll unknown this person has a job and a damn good life...odds are u don't have either. ppl who work don't do so 24/7 u moron. if u don't like this thread or the talk get the hell off ur arse and stfu. who doesn't know him and his whole skanky family...wake up u dip we live in a small rural town we r not in new york baby.
unknown

Martin, TN

#10 Nov 6, 2011
EXCUSE ME CURIOUS, I AM HIS FAMILY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO WORK AND HAVE SINCE MY SON WHO IS JONMICHAEL MOTHER AND ALSO MAYBE YOU ARE SKANKY BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO SAY HE OR HIS DAD IS SKANKY ,,,YES MY SON HAS MADE MISTAKES BUT WHO HAS NOT? SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT MY SON AND HIS SON!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Martin, TN

#11 Nov 6, 2011
]EXCUSE ME CURIOUS, I AM HIS FAMILY AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DO WORK AND HAVE SINCE MY SON WHO IS JONMICHAEL DAD AND ALSO MAYBE YOU ARE SKANKY BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO SAY HE OR HIS DAD IS SKANKY ,,,YES MY SON HAS MADE MISTAKES BUT WHO HAS NOT? SO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT MY SON AND HIS SON!!!!!!!!!! I DO NOT BAD MOUTH YOUR FAMILY AND YOU SHOULD NOT DO MY FAMILY EITHER
you shouldnt know.

Benton, AR

#12 Nov 7, 2011
Um. He cheated on me. Ask him about the last freshman he talked to. Yep, he cheated on me. With a girl from oc.
Somebody

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2011
And he dont know how to keep his dick in his pants.
soo true

Defuniak Springs, FL

#15 Nov 10, 2011
all over my fb is people who have gone through heartbreak over this boy. he pretends to be someone he's not. he cheats, he lies, he smokes weed, he CANNOT rap and he's just a pathetic loser. idk the girls personally but i know that that bre girl is nice and so is a few other of the girls he has dated. he's just RIDICULOUS. didnt he give some cheerleader the herps?
unknown

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2011
soo true wrote:
all over my fb is people who have gone through heartbreak over this boy. he pretends to be someone he's not. he cheats, he lies, he smokes weed, he CANNOT rap and he's just a pathetic loser. idk the girls personally but i know that that bre girl is nice and so is a few other of the girls he has dated. he's just RIDICULOUS. didnt he give some cheerleader the herps?
I totally agree but no he did not give a cheerleader herps
players

Paris, TN

#17 Dec 19, 2011
jon michael might talk to alot of different girls at one time but you know what ... that is his business... he is in high school so i mean come on girls... maybe you are just in love with him and can't get over him... move on ..like he has... and for your info.. he has passed all his drug test since being on probation.. so buh ya..
players

Paris, TN

#18 Dec 19, 2011
so for bre or who ever ya are... why keep talking to him if your going to run your mouth about him>??
makes you LOOK STUPID!!
Crep

Monterey, TN

#19 Dec 22, 2011
He did give a cheerleader the herps. He is a player. And years ago he was getting beautiful girls. I don't understand why he had to play all them. He could have went down the right path. But all he does is smoke and have sex now.
steff

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2011
Crep wrote:
He did give a cheerleader the herps. He is a player. And years ago he was getting beautiful girls. I don't understand why he had to play all them. He could have went down the right path. But all he does is smoke and have sex now.
The cheerleader does not have herps!
breee

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2012
Excuse me but why was bre brought into it "player" because I didn't even look at topix till now and on the days these were posted I was already with my lovely boyfriend and NOT talking to that dumb ass. Plenty of other people hate him so leave me out of it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryans 8 min Ummmm no 5
Election 45 min Un-educated voter 8
Parental Alienation 1 hr PAS 3
Family Court 1 hr PAS 1
Skyhawk Manor (Jan '13) Sat Lol 9
What will these tarriffs cost us? Sat Guest63 14
President Obama Congratulated Putin on His 2012... Apr 20 humm 16

Martin Jobs

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages