Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16116 Dec 21, 2012
vote wrote:
vote and we will see
We did vote and see.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16117 Dec 21, 2012
illegals arent allowed to vote in ky, no need to worry about a democrat winninga senate seat here, we only vote for americans
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16118 Dec 21, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
illegals arent allowed to vote in ky, no need to worry about a democrat winninga senate seat here, we only vote for americans
You misspelled, you only vote for your fellow idiot.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16119 Dec 21, 2012
unlike obama i love america i dont want it handed over to the camel jockies
wtf

Jackson, KY

#16120 Dec 21, 2012
obamaclaus wrote:
unlike obama i love america i dont want it handed over to the camel jockies
America does not love you idiots.
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16121 Dec 21, 2012
i guess if i was a leftwinger id sit around blaming everybody else for my failures in life as well
wtf is gay

Lansing, MI

#16124 Dec 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are a right winger you sit around doing nothing.
need no explanation, just read the name,
hug

United States

#16125 Dec 21, 2012
hi
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16129 Dec 22, 2012
here comes obamaclaus right down obamaclaus way hes got cell phones, birth control pills and a crack pipe for you today, you better watch out you better not cry obamaclaus is going to hawaii to spend another 5 million dollars today, while the nation balances on a cliff our mooslim is busy on the bitch i mean beach
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16131 Dec 23, 2012
i bet wtf is is jealous of manchelle
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16133 Dec 23, 2012
dont worry leftwingers obama is working hard for ya as we speak, i just saw him on a surf board with osama bin laden
joey

San Jose, CA

#16135 Dec 24, 2012
he must be a racist because the constitution clearly denies government infringement ..http://www.hqew.net
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16136 Dec 24, 2012
obama was seen in hawaii just a few minutes ago yelling its bushs fault hahahahahahaha
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16138 Dec 24, 2012
pats the thirdgrade retard on the head says it will be ok kid and laughs
obamalaus

London, KY

#16142 Dec 24, 2012
i love leftwingwhackadoos, if not for them i wouldnt know how smart i truely am, MERRY CHRISTMAS, to all you nice folk all you leftwingers can go sniff your bucket of camelshit with the kenyan national you call obama
obamaclaus

London, KY

#16146 Dec 25, 2012
i wish leftwingers loved america instead of wanting to steal other peoples money
dnc murderers

London, KY

#16148 Dec 25, 2012
america used to be the land of hope and dreams now its the land of steal and blame
dnc murderers

London, KY

#16156 Dec 27, 2012
its sad what the democrat party has reduced itself to

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16158 Dec 28, 2012
Merv was in a terrible accident at work. He fell through a floor tile and ripped off both of his ears. Since he was permanently disfigured, he settled with the company for a rather large sum of money and went on his way.

One day, Merv decided to invest his money in a small, but growing telecom business called Plexus Communications. After weeks of negotiations, he bought the company outright but, after signing on the dotted line, he realized that he knew nothing about running such a business and quickly set out to hire someone who could do that for him.

The next day he had set up three interviews. The first guy was great. He knew everything he needed to and was very interesting. At the end of the interview, Merv asked him, "Do you notice anything different about me?"

The gentleman answered, "Why yes, I couldn't help but notice you have no ears."

Merv got very angry and threw him out.

The second interview was with a woman, and she was even better than the first guy. He asked her the same question, "Do you notice anything different about me?"

She replied: "Well, you have no ears."

Merv again was upset and tossed her out.

The third and last interview was the best of all three. It was with a very young man who was fresh out of college. He was smart, he was handsome, and he seemed to be a better businessman than the first two put together.

Merv was anxious, but went ahead and asked the young man the same question: "Do you notice anything different about me?"

To his surprise, the young man answered: "Why yes! You wear contact lenses!"

Merv was shocked, and said, "What an incredibly observant young man. How in the world did you know that?"

The young man fell off his chair laughing hysterically and replied, "Well, it's pretty hard to wear glasses when you ain't got no damned ears!"
obamalaus

London, KY

#16159 Dec 28, 2012
hahahahahaha, no woman would want that guy stevie theres no way to hold her liquor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Gilliam aka Cathead (Aug '09) 12 min Old friend 42
YES!!! New jobs coming to Prestonsurg $32.00 to... 35 min American 5
wat bout blake roberts (Jan '11) 1 hr Metalmeister 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,148
rogie case 6 hr snoopy 1
Season Inn (Mar '11) 9 hr Mob 73
Merry Christmas Martin ky Wed snoopy 3
Martin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 pm PST

NBC Sports12:22PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina