Whatever happened to Steven Goble?

Posted in the Martin Forum

Bored

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Anyone know where he is these days and how he's doing?
Yep

Virgie, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2011
Yep.... Still living off his mom & dad.
Yeah

Corbin, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2011
He's working now, I see him every once in a while, he doesn't live off his mom and dad, he actually pays rent and watches his sister while they work all the time.
Say what

Corbin, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2011
He's working at long johns in martin, still the same nice guy, we went to school together and i always liked him.
hahahah

Logan, WV

#5 Jan 28, 2011
Good guy
rhonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2012
THIS IS HIS MOTHER AND HE DOES NOT LIVE OFF US. HE LIVES WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND WHO HE IS ENGAGED TO. HE DID PAY US RENT WHILE HE LIVED HERE AND WORKED.WHOEVER YOU ARE YEP COME SAY IT TO ME
rhonda

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2012
this is his mother. he does not live off of us. he lives with his girlfriend who he is engaged to. he did pay us rent while he lived here and worked and watched his little sister so both of us could work. whoever you are yep come say it to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 29 min truthful person h... 5,525
Homecoming Court - still a joke 29 min curious 29
Free cell phone tent at Wal Mart (Sep '13) 2 hr Thought you knew 41
putnum lawson 3 hr Ethan 4
Wedding at Stonecrest 5 hr bridetobe 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
~+~ Last Post Wins ~+~ (Oct '11) 8 hr Jessie Hope 3,196
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Martin News, Events & Info