Mayor Robinson husband ( Red) arreste...

Mayor Robinson husband ( Red) arrested today !

Posted in the Martin Forum

Omg

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Wow red was arrested for attempting to assault Sam Howell @ vote recount !
who hit sam

Martin, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
i saw red was arrested for threatening..who whipped sam for real later?
boomer

Lebanon, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
no one did,u people should really mind your own business
Resident

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
The FORMAL MAYOR can not except DEFEAT, it should have happened a long time ago, I can't wait til she is out of there, LOT OF CHANGES is coming, bye bye to a lot of people, can you say SO LONG....
Julio

Langsville, OH

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Prolly lots of people looking at jail time.
Resident

United States

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Julio wrote:
Prolly lots of people looking at jail time.
. Yes mam, A WHOLE LOT
Of people in that town, since she has been in office... Floyd county jail will be FULL, couldn't happened to a better person..
Bystander

Pikeville, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2012
The city of Martin can be so much more than it is, I believe that anyone will do more than the current mayor. The money has not been spent on the city and I am hoping that changes!
Summer

Columbia City, IN

#9 Nov 22, 2012
That family is as crooked as they come. I hope MAYOR Howell will uncover misuse of funds with his state audit. It is sad the former "mayor" Robinson was able to get away with such abuse of power by buying votes and strong arming people for YEARS! Good bye and Good Riddance! Out with the TRASH! I hope this marks the comeback of a once great town.
funny

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2012
reds really stupid.and i mean retarded stupid.threatening someone in front of lawmen and lawyers.how dumb can you get? he must really be afraid an audit will put him in jail and make him some guys prison bitch!
fecal material happens

Paintsville, KY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
cant anyone find something nice to say about red i know i sure cant. Time for the bullying to stop. mayor howell will bring back the town.
fecal material happens

Paintsville, KY

#14 Dec 2, 2012
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes mam, A WHOLE LOT
Of people in that town, since she has been in office... Floyd county jail will be FULL, couldn't happened to a better person..
I wonder if jailhouse rock will be the theme song?
jayson

Winchester, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
red needs horsewhipped and strung up. his wife is ill,possibly with cancer and he runs around popping viagra with girls half his age.he is despicable,amoral and a disgrace.
Happy Now

Logan, WV

#16 Dec 29, 2013
Summer wrote:
That family is as crooked as they come. I hope MAYOR Howell will uncover misuse of funds with his state audit. It is sad the former "mayor" Robinson was able to get away with such abuse of power by buying votes and strong arming people for YEARS! Good bye and Good Riddance! Out with the TRASH! I hope this marks the comeback of a once great town.
Martin will make a comeback.
Happy Now

Logan, WV

#17 Dec 29, 2013
jayson wrote:
red needs horsewhipped and strung up. his wife is ill,possibly with cancer and he runs around popping viagra with girls half his age.he is despicable,amoral and a disgrace.
you reckon'....
screwed

Lebanon, KY

#18 May 12, 2014
him and his son steie wre arrested after afederal court appearance for threatening witnesses. not brain surgeon material for sure.hey wll get wat they deserve. no ones afraid of their sorry asses anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 166,420
Blackcats 2017 season 1 hr Joan 17
Pricher at elevate church 2 hr Clyde 8
Impound cars with Trump stickers 11 hr Paul 29
Branden Hurt? 14 hr Diditdo 5
Prestonsburg to scrimmage Johnson Central 14 hr Opinion 20
Carla Forsyth (Mar '10) 16 hr Disgusted 11

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages