what do u think of kayla moore and bl...

what do u think of kayla moore and blake foley?

Created by lols on Aug 7, 2009

7 votes

Click on an option to vote

i herd they were having a baby

i think there great people

im glad that kaylas happy!

joe01

Lawrenceburg, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
I'm glad that kayls happy. shes a very nice girl. i dont know blake foley that well. but he sure is lucky to have a pretty one like kayla.
kitkat44

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2009
Kaylas a sweetheart and she looks just like her mom. I know them both well. I know her last long relationship was a wreck and that guy was a prick. But i know that shes happy now. And Blake is a very good guy to her. I think they will last a long time. luv you kayla
CloseFriendOfBot h

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2009
Hello. I know Blake Foley and Kayla Moore really well and I think that it is a perfect match... They both seem to be very happy and love each other very much...I havent heard anyhthing about a kid but im sure if they decided thats what they want to do then they would be 2 wonderful parents.(Kayla and Blake if you see this- I wish you all the best of luck! Love you Guys)
happygolucky

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2009
i wish you all the best of luck...hope you all live a happy life together, and everything works out good for u all
The Foleys

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2009
Thank you guys so very much for all your good inputs. And no were not having a baby anytime real soon. Blake has come to mean so much to me in 5 months. Hes been here for me through everything, hard times and good. I can honestly say that I dont know where I would be with out him. Hes come to be my bestfriend and the best boyfriend that I've ever had. Thank you guys so much. Love you!
The Foleys

Lawrenceburg, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2009
where did my other comment go?
lol

Jackson, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2009
all these are from the same place
haha

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2009
they all are from the same place!!
sfx

Pikeville, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2009
she can do hell of alot better
Kayla Foley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2009
Maybe I could.. but she dont want anyone eles. Or anything else! I love Blake with all my heart and always will! And theres nothing thats going to change that. Blake is the best that I've ever had and he alway will be. Get over it.
=]
Kayla Foley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2009
haha wrote:
they all are from the same place!!
Whats that got to do with anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIck Hancock 17 hr Mary 13
Silver ford flair side hauls dope in martin Thu grass cutting fool 20
Jim Hall to run for mayor of martin Thu sam howells midge... 1
Bear conn Thu sam howells midge... 4
pit crew for jim hall Thu sam howells midge... 1
kris Rudder a Peter puffer? Thu sam howells midge... 1
stepfanie moore Wed Nothing better to... 5
More from around the web

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE