what do you think of martin mcdonalds
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
goaway

Georgetown, KY

#129 Aug 25, 2009
well then go somewhere else, althought i would bet a mcdonads fry that your stupid self will be right back there tomorrow! If you dont like it then quit comeing back.. Its a real simple fact. Soggy frys once shame on you soggy frys twice shame on me.. Get the point.
Unknown

Whitesburg, KY

#130 May 16, 2010
Some of the managers are horrible. But then again, they can be ok sometimes too. Dawn is ok, in my opinion, however, she does make you mad sometimes. She always, at all time, wants you to be doing something. You can never just stand there and take a break unless you're actually on your break. But there are some who you wish you could punch them in their face. They take advantage of you sometimes. I wouldn't suggest to work there, that's why I'm not going back, inless I have to.
Unknown

Whitesburg, KY

#131 May 16, 2010
A lot of the times when it's slow, it's because everyone is always being called out to do another job, and then it gets real busy at certain points and there's only like two people there fixing food and putting it together. And when you try to fix more food the managers yell at you, because you're not supposed to put more than recommended, however, they want to get mad at you whenever there are customers waiting, and there's no one there to help you.
yep

Ransom, KY

#132 Jul 22, 2011
This mcdonalds has changed since Angie the manager left nightshift last year.
but wait

Virgie, KY

#133 Jul 23, 2011
yep wrote:
Is this you, Angie?
whut

Georgetown, KY

#134 Jul 24, 2011
no it really has it is a nice place now to eat
Jackson

Anderson, SC

#135 Jul 24, 2011
They hire too many teenagers that need lessons in manners and customer relations.
xxx

Salyersville, KY

#136 Aug 2, 2011
yep wrote:
yea it sure did change it got a heck of alot better
Wendy

United States

#137 Oct 3, 2012
Slowest McDonald's EVER!!!!!!!!
boomer

Lebanon, KY

#138 Nov 18, 2012
i got a burger there once,, and there was a bugger on it ,, no more for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min CCzar 166,298
Impound cars with Trump stickers 48 min Wrong 13
You people would support another Holocause 53 min Trump 2020 3
Highlands Reg Med Ctr 1 hr Keyser 22
Blackcats 2017 season 4 hr Slime 3
News Floyd Co. Schools To Dismiss Early For Eclipse 6 hr Truth 1
Magistrate race in Dist No.1 8 hr Golfman 7

Martin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Martin Mortgages