That dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2009

everyday worker its not that hard to work there please dont say shit like that its one of the more easier jobs in the world especially if your a manager all tey do is run there damn mouth
worthythorn

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2009

Try the McDonald's on Pisgah Church Road here in Greensboro, NC. The Martin McDonald's will seem like the best in the nation by comparison.
lol

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

It is the worst service and has been for years. Slow as anything and every order is screwed up. Such a waste of a place! And a lot of rude employees.
lol

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

worthythorn wrote:
Try the McDonald's on Pisgah Church Road here in Greensboro, NC. The Martin McDonald's will seem like the best in the nation by comparison.
OMG no way!
abc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

I would stop at Martin Mcdonalds every morning and they was this one sweet little old lady that worked there. She was so good with the Public. If anyone should get a raise that woman deservied it.
coco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

mja wrote:
i worked there back in the day, and a couple of the managers, thought they were gods,,lol, that was for sure" the worst job i've ever had.
I Know that Cindy Hagans is rude & thinks that she is the shit! She only looks like shit to me!
Friend of __

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

coco wrote:
<quoted text> I Know that Cindy Hagans is rude & thinks that she is the shit! She only looks like shit to me!
You know, this is sad the way people talk about other people, Cindy is a very nice lady. She is a friend of mine and a very hard worker. Don't slander people that you really do not know. Have a great day and make sure you stop by McDonalds, they are nice people.
coco

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

Friend of __ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, this is sad the way people talk about other people, Cindy is a very nice lady. She is a friend of mine and a very hard worker. Don't slander people that you really do not know. Have a great day and make sure you stop by McDonalds, they are nice people.
I do know her well! Probably better than you do! She is not a good person at all! She is a very selfish lady that only worries about herself, and she hits on every young guy that works the evevning shift!
Candycane

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Crew on night shift are alot nicer than dayshift. They seem to get my order right more often. Everytime I go in there they are always the friendliest. The other day they put the wrong kind of onions on my Quarter Pounder and I brought it back on dayshift and it acted like it killed them to fix it. I ordered the same sandwich on night shift and they got it right. I def. think they deserve a raise b/c it is stupid they don't get paid the same amount as every other McDonalds.
That one person

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

I've been working at Mcdonalds for close to two years, and I can honestly say I've never seen anyone spit in the food. BUT, most of the managers do suck ass. They really need to go get laid furreal. They treat you like shit. And it seems to me, if they want you to work like you should and get something right they would treat you like a human being. I mean seriously. I like SOME of the managers like ANGIE!! shes great, but mostly everyone else sucks. They just run all over you. If i didn't need that job to pay my bills i would have left there the first week.Seriously don't get a job there. RUN!!
dunebuggy chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

They are slow, too slow if you ask me.
& I cant stand the people that work there.
They are a bunch of skanks, that should really get a life.
F**K MARTIN MCDONALDS, and EVERYONE IN IT.
Your Face my Ass

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Well Dunebuggy bitch, who cares what you like.
If you don't like it stop going there.
AndI like almost all of the crew that works at Mcdonalds. They have to endure a lot.
So go suck it.
dunebuggy chick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

Your Face my Ass wrote:
Well Dunebuggy bitch, who cares what you like.
If you don't like it stop going there.
AndI like almost all of the crew that works at Mcdonalds. They have to endure a lot.
So go suck it.
Listen here,
I dont give a flying F**k who you like that works down there.
They all suck ass, so it doesnt really matter.
Anyone who would work there must be desperate for money.
Hell, they'd make more money standing on the street corner trying to sell their nasty, skanky selves, than they do working at martin mcdonalds.

So there ya go.
slow

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2009

they have to have the slowest drive thru in Ky....
ZZZ

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

stupid topic!!

Since: Jun 09

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

the hardest order for them to get right is a plain cheeseburger how hard is it to not put nothing on a cheeseburger....

Since: Jun 09

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

They need to hire someone there who knows how to hear an order right.They only hire the dumbest people around there apparently.
hahaha

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

GO DAIRY QUEEN! loll
get em

Rogers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

They make a good apple pie though,,,,,
Yeah Im Nosey Big Deal

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2009

Shew, it is worse than ever now! The drive through is as slow as going inside. When you go inside, there is never anyone at the counter to take your order! They are all too busy trying to get the drive through orders together. Yet, somehow with 10 people trying to get your order together, they ALWAYS seem to screw something up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Discussions

Search the Martin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr DITCH MITCH 146,156
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr thispost1912 1,011
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 9 hr but now 81,566
druggies in dinwood 15 hr well now 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Ricky Noya 16,114
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue JOE NASTY 26,182
Trenton Ward Jul 21 you decide 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Martin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE