what do you think of martin mcdonalds

Posted in the Martin Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
a few frys short

Prestonsburg, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2009
so i went to martin mcdonalds the other day and then crew was really great and nice but there was a couple of mangers whom i thought were pricks. they treated there crew like dirt. do u think the crew at martin gets treated fairly? yes or no plz leave your thought..also i heard they get paid less at martin then any other mcdonals.. so my thought is maybe that umm whats her name dawn i belive should step up her game learen to have some respect and all the stores just have the same pay and opportunities.
chuck

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2009
no i dont think they get treated fairly i was there a few weeks ago and this one manger was cussing at the workers. yes they should ge tthe same pay i mean fair is fair..
mja

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2009
i worked there back in the day, and a couple of the managers, thought they were gods,,lol, that was for sure" the worst job i've ever had.
mja

United States

#5 Apr 19, 2009
a??
no name

Blaine, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2009
worked there couple years ago!! managers thought they owned the place. that was the worse job EVER!

i feel sorry for the people that is still working there
LOL

Lawrenceburg, KY

#7 Apr 21, 2009
Martin McDonald's is like every other othe Mickey D's........never get your order right!
Just Me

Richmond, KY

#8 Apr 23, 2009
LOL wrote:
Martin McDonald's is like every other othe Mickey D's........never get your order right!
So true! I have never been to a McDonalds that could get one simple order right!
gimmie a gob

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2009
I've orderd cheesburgers or a big mac and they cooks someone put a big gob of spit right on the bottom bun when i take a bite the bottom bun is sooo soggy! ewww!! I dont know if its spit or salivva but i've had a few soggy buns from Martins McDonalds.
ManagerAss

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2009
hell No yo! those managers are the ugliest beasts in ky. They treat the employees like shit!

Since: Apr 09

Charleston, WV

#11 Apr 26, 2009
The only problem I have is they are so damn slow.
unknown

Pikeville, KY

#12 Apr 28, 2009
I think that they are okay, if they got paid more they would try harder. Respect goes a long way too. There are some good managers there. Not many but a few!
That dude

United States

#13 May 15, 2009
... OMFG i worked there 8 damn months that place is horrible make 1$ less than any other MCdonalds and the managers there think you should work as if you were getting payed 15$ an hours .... damn some1 had to mention dawn... well all i can say for her is she an uptight bitch be sitting there doing your job ya know??? go get a Cleaning towel or offer to help some1 catch up ... Here coomes dawn startin her shit get to damn work dont ever leave your station i hate that damn place becuase she works there....bitch
That dude

United States

#14 May 15, 2009
forget damn 6 month raise your suppose to get .. that never happens unles your right up dawns fat ass
yellow rose

United States

#15 May 16, 2009
is anybody happy with fastfood........
yellow flower

United States

#16 May 16, 2009
its eaiser to go get a $5.00 pizza.....
big and nasty eater

Augusta, GA

#17 May 17, 2009
That has got to be the slowest fast food restaurant I have ever been to in my life! Really people, do something about this! My damn lunch is up by the time I wait in line and get my food. RIDICULOUS! How hard is it? Those bitches better not spit in my food. I will be going back and whipping some ass. Check ye buns people, check ye buns!
too funny

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 May 17, 2009
It's funny that people get on here and complain, but will be in line tomorrow gettin some that dollar menu!!! You can always go somewhere else!! DUH!
That dude

Bismarck, ND

#19 May 17, 2009
... No1 ever spits in the buns.... i stepped on david halberts meat one time becuase he is a little bitch but thats about it hope he enjoyed that
everyday worker

Pikeville, KY

#20 May 17, 2009
I work there and I think that if some of these people worked day in my position they would give up and run home.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#21 May 18, 2009
you would think they could get a order right ever now and then worst md's in the world!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now I'm Confused, An adult animated comedy 57 min Shannon 1
SL Mc 1 hr IBO4 1
the music thread (Jan '12) 1 hr texas pete 67
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Kelly McElhose Thu manatop 2
Finding waterline leak in Dinwood Oct 21 Sheila 10
how is john miller on the draw and working (Feb '13) Oct 19 country boi 8
Martin Dating
Find my Match

Martin Jobs

Martin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Martin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Martin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]