Numb Chuckle

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Who is Doing Rapid Refunds since H&R Block quit. I do not know any other places in Martin.
somebody that knows

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Although H&R is no longer offering "rapid refund" they still have fast money options. The reason H&R is not offering rapid refund is because of federal regulations imposed on the bank that backed the rapid refund. This has happened to a number of other banks and to a lot of other tax offices. You should visit your local H&R office for more details about the options that will be available to you.
Michelle

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

H&R Block can blame federal regulations, but there are other tax companies still doing rapid refunds. Which leads me to believe there is other reasoning that is not being announced. Being the most popular tax filing company out there you would think that they would be able to wait a little longer for their money or take the "risk" but they aren't. So if you would like a rapid refund I know that Liberty Tax Services and Jackson Hewitt are offering them as well as others I'm sure. I have been using H&R Block for 10 years, and they have lost my loyalty this year.
ahim sure

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

willams taxes in prestonsburg
Brandy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Wow..i have been with h&r block since I was 18...now 39...unbelievable!!! Guess its time to use someone else and to think of all the years I was loyal...something else is goin on...i have to agree!!! Time to MOVE ON!!
Michelle wrote:
H&R Block can blame federal regulations, but there are other tax companies still doing rapid refunds. Which leads me to believe there is other reasoning that is not being announced. Being the most popular tax filing company out there you would think that they would be able to wait a little longer for their money or take the "risk" but they aren't. So if you would like a rapid refund I know that Liberty Tax Services and Jackson Hewitt are offering them as well as others I'm sure. I have been using H&R Block for 10 years, and they have lost my loyalty this year.
jennifer

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I'm confused I called and h&r block told me no one does rapid refund anymore
DeeDee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I did my taxes with h&r block for the last 12 yrs last year they charged me to do the rapid refund and it took just as long to get my refund if I would have waited the normal time. Serisouly thinking about going somewhere else this year.
unsafe driver

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

ME ALSO !! TOOK 6 MOTHS.!!!!!!!!!
Just Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

If you go rapid you have your money in a couple days, especially when you get the emerald card or direct deposit. I was also informed that H&R Block is no longer offering the rapid refund option. But I was told that the costs to do the rapid refund is too high on the clients. Sounds like bs either way they put it because if a person wants their money back fast and are willing to pay the fees then why can't they have it their way. I'm definitely an unhappy client right now. I guess its time to pack it up and move on elsewhere. Good luck everyone!
Steve

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

I was told No one does the true rapid refund anymore,I use to do my own taxes and started going to H&R block because of rapid refund and would get my check 24 hrs later and got to be such a good customer I even got the Anticipation loan, where they would give you so much money in a check right there that same day.
But yes because of Gov. regulations due to the fact that dead beat dads and such would owe back child support and would get rapid refund done
and get their money before the Gov. could get their hands on it to pay their back child support, that's basically why they did away with the Rapid Refund.I SUCKS OUT LOUD....So now I will just go back to doing my own taxes and getting them back just as fast as I would paying These tax places 100 or more dollars to do them.
Robert Clark

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

To the dousche bag hollering its guys not paying child support. My ex wife owes 50,000 she's not in jail ...go get her. Lol
Robert Clark

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Steve wrote:
I was told No one does the true rapid refund anymore,I use to do my own taxes and started going to H&R block because of rapid refund and would get my check 24 hrs later and got to be such a good customer I even got the Anticipation loan, where they would give you so much money in a check right there that same day.
But yes because of Gov. regulations due to the fact that dead beat dads and such would owe back child support and would get rapid refund done
and get their money before the Gov. could get their hands on it to pay their back child support, that's basically why they did away with the Rapid Refund.I SUCKS OUT LOUD....So now I will just go back to doing my own taxes and getting them back just as fast as I would paying These tax places 100 or more dollars to do them.
hey I guess women Dont have to pay child support. My kids mom hasn't. She isn't in jail either. So say dead beat parents. Not dads. Dads go to jail. Moms get laid and party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Discussions

Search the Martin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 147,386
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr Anne52 81,567
rachel collins (Nov '09) 14 hr anomyous 14
druggies in dinwood Thu anomyous 13
dinwood drug haven Thu come tonight 81
john hunt come to dinwood first Thu come tonight 6
dinwood zombies (Aug '13) Thu come tonight 107
•••
•••